All Comments on 'Dog Walks and Bike Rides'

by MsKari

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice...

...but when my love and I did this we 69ed and came together, an amazing feat since it was our first time with another woman. The 69 bonded us and we've been lovers ever since. Our scent and taste together are different from when we're with our husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

As a guy I recurring feel a tryst between two married women makes for a very hot image. No earth shattering "we must marry one another," outcome, but simply a refreshing change of pace to share together.

The prurient in me see's the game get wild as other babes get involved but that is another story all together, isn't it.

herrdrierherrdrieralmost 9 years ago
Very well written

Classy and sensuous. Thank you.

Janice1939Janice1939almost 9 years ago
Men who needs them

Feng Shui for female couples

This was without a doubt one of the nicest good luck forwards I have received. Hope it works for you -- and me! Having forgotten to send this out years ago due to an unforgettable night with my Wendy.

Lotus Touts: You have 6 minutes –----------There's some mighty fine advice in these words, even if you're not superstitious. This Lotus Touts was sent to me for good luck by a close friend. They claimed that it has been sent around the world ten times so far. Do not keep this message. (something I did anyway) The Lotus Touts must leave your hands in 6 MINUTES? Otherwise you will get a very unpleasant surprise. This is true, even if you are not superstitious, agnostic, or otherwise faith impaired.

Which excluded me Janice being an atheist

ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully. (using a riding crop on your serving male submissives ass)

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.

FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.

SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married. (To a submissive male.)

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much in life.

NINE...Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling. ( Calling men inferior is true so that does not count)

ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives. TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'

FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for other women; and Responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN. When you realise you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

TWENTY- ONE. Spend some time alone.

Now, here's the FUN part! Send this to at least 5 people and your life will improve. 1-4 people: Your life will improve slightly. 5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking. 9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks. 15 and above: Your life will improve drastically and everything you ever dreamed of will  begin to take shape. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. Do not keep this message.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet

I cannot believe I have started to read b/lesbian themed stories here being a straight married woman aged 50 plus. But I read almost every day now and you can guess that my underwear is constantly wet and yes, I do masturbate. Thank you

Jane

x

monicablumonicablualmost 9 years ago
Brings Back Memories

Thank you MsKari for such a wonderful story, told so well. Honestly, I found myself touching those tingling places. This story reminded me of my first sexual encounter with a neighbor, she was older and a wonderful teacher. Thank you for taking me back to that treasured place.

~M

NC22371NC22371almost 9 years ago
Very erotic

Beautiful description of two women experiencing the sensuality of a woman's body

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

A very interesting, well written & hot story. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think Monicablu might have a story for you to write next....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then it happened - sums up this generic story. Too may on this site like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous