All Comments on 'Doggone it!'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
TrambakTrambakover 4 years ago
Stereotype...... but why kill

Joe got killed for doing something stereotypical.

Traci should have been allowed to find out that she has been busted.

That didn't happen.

So, why kill?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
A nod to EAP

Tantalizing piece of darkness a la Edgar. Traci’s implied punishment might be as delectable as CC’s, if somehow she were to suspect and start looking over her shoulder, but in truth, she may just be more relieved. Fun noire tale of (at least partial) poetic justice. Thanks

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was a good outline for a story, but again, all narration. Narrated stories are boring... there's no emotion in them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

I'm one of those who liked your story but you already know that. I'm much in favor of the cheating spouse's lover suffering serious damage and this was terminal damage. I hope that before she dies of natural causes, he tells her what happened to Joe. RR,you seem familiar with every place in the South. We're you in Columbia visiting lovely Fort Jackson, and Moncrief Army Hospital. It's a lovely place where I receive some of my VA care. Great story by the way.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Loved it

Great revenge story, rather than burn the bastard, just have him know who and why and then continually covered in shit.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Harsh

But you gave fair warning.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done...

...thanx for a great read. 5 stars.

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Extreme Retribution

Murder is a pretty extreme response to being cucked but I'm OK with it...better than letting the cheaters prosper while faithful hubbie suffers. It is confusing that the MC initially was afraid to deal directly with Mr Tennis Balls and thus used the ex-NFL player's rage to harm him by proxy. I'm not sure why or how burying Joe alive came to be the next logical step of payback. Mysteriously the penalty for premeditated murder suddenly was not a deterrent. Some video of Joe wantonly demeaning and ridiculing Three would have provided both a reason for the escalation and a justification to savor Joe's horrific demise.

Why was Joe at the 4th of July party? He was not a known friend of Traci and she had moved on from her country club job years earlier. His presence would raise questions in Three's mind regardless of how the Lab responded to him. If there had been some overly familiar behavior between Joe and Tracy it would have indicated, at the very least, an unconscious desire to embarass and humiliate Three.

Of course anything that portrayed Traci as more detestible than the average cheater would have increased the improbability Three could be angry enough to murder Joe while taking no retibution on her. She needed to feel more pain than simply her grief at the loss of her lover.

These problems aside, the clear and convincing moral of the story brings home a full 5 star rating:

When all's said and done, cheaters are lower than a tank of shit.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Why did she cheat?

Could it have something to do with the fact you're a psychopath?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wasted

Wasted opportunity. He should have confronted her with all the evidence. Letting her get away with it kills me. She will cheat again so get cameras installed and gps her. Oh, and use condoms from now on and nk oral and kissing. Better yet tell the daughter first and have her break the news to mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You should have installed

A double septic tank with 2 drainfields and let traci run off with her lover... 2 airline tickets to Belize witn the receipt wadded up and left in his car would have been a good lead in the investigation and a lot cheaper than a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nit-pick - If his shop is at his home, why does he have a half-hour commute?

The security system may not take pictures inside the house, but surely it would show Joe on the outside, coming over more than expected.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

I'm a fan of your writing style, although not much of a fan of revenge fantasies of aggrieved white men. Our society seems to be overflowing with aggrieved men these days, anyway, and we don't really need even more of them in our fictional, fantasy life. Still, your stories are well constructed and interesting, and this one is no exception, but killing a man for having an affair with your wife is, quite simply, too extreme. Moreover the only regret the man seems to have is the inability to also kill, or at least to divorce his wife. Maybe instead of murder, he should consider why his wife was tempted to cheat? There is, after all, usually a reason, sometimes even a good one. It's not always pleasant to be married to an aggrieved man, especially one capable of murder with no remorse, you know? -- JB

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
I liked it but...

... the wife needs some karmic justice as well. Just letting her get away with it doesn't sit well with me.

3/5

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
So Why couldn't

He put both of them in the hole and be done with her cheating ass. The police would just think they run off together !

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Great story! Not much for murder though. If it were me I would have cutoff his manhood, quickly cauterizing of coarse, then rearranged those pretty boy good looks. Let Joe try banging another man's wife.

likeboblikebobover 4 years ago

I would have left the dog in the house with the cam collar on.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Dark but good

Pretty good tale, almost wish it was longer but it might not have the same impact. It's a little anticlimactic because he will probably never confront her about it, and I really want to hear THAT conversation... I guess I will just have to imagine it. Thanks for sharing with us RR!

RNebular

kelchakelchaover 4 years ago
Very Good

If I were on a jury, no one would get a guilty verdict for this crime. A sweet daughter deserves a happy home. Some sleaze comes to smash things up? Then no tears if you have to pay the ultimate price. Family relationships may never be good again after divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that was...

...not the least bit erotic. But you know the LW troll 26thNC will be creaming his jeans over a story like this. He'll post from all of his different accounts on how good it is, of course, that will be after he licks the slimy drops from his hand after he has wanked to this a few times.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wee Doggie

For the rest of eternity Joe's stuck in a shit hole!..and that ain't no Shit..Fantastic Story 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
yet another story in the long line of forgive the slut

you killed a man over a whore and justified your cuckoldish reason for staying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Traci suffered no consequence

Liked it. Four stars.

Sad story in a way! As Traci didn't suffer any consequence, she will lay low for a while and then repeat her behavior with another buff sporty guy! I'd like a sequel where she does it again but gets caught and pays the piper, not physically. At a minimum he needs to squirrel away some assets. Trust, but verify!

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good dog

Good story with partial justice meted out. Pretty good reasons to give wife a pass, but at some point she needs to know what happened to Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another useless something (I won't dignify it with the word "story") from you.

wanderer47wanderer47over 4 years ago
Reminder

Enjoyed your story. I would have given Traci a warning and reminder by buying Joe's MGB ;-)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Fun story! 5*****

Without a come to Jesus moment, it's hard to think he can ever trust her again. I imagine a year later he does divorce her with just "I don't love you anymore" as the explanation. I can't recommend murder, but it can be a lot of fun to contemplate! Thanks for the story.

magmamanmagmamanover 4 years ago
Made me think

We just had a failure in our septic system, tank had to be dug up and replaced. Something to think about..

*LOL**

Enjoyed your tale,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What was the point?

There are a million Joes out there, and his wife has proven she can't be trusted around them. Since he doesn't take more than a moment's satisfaction in his selective revenge, he risked his freedom for almost nothing. He'd have been better off confronting Traci and seeing if she had enough fake remorse to wrangle a post-nup to protect his business the next time she betrays him.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

LW is (or should be) about the change in marital relationship between Hubby and Sweetie. (Not necessary, but usual, for Hubby to know of it.) In this case, We-The-Readers never hear directly from Sweetie, so her motive(s) are unknown. That is not a critical issue for the story to be good, but it does seem to leave WTRs a bit curious. Adding a mic+recorder to the dog collar would have helped several aspects of prurient interest to WTRs - IMHO. (Omit the Opinion initial if you want the truth.)

Note to RR - relying almost exclusively on narration gets a story told quickly, but very impersonally. Works on a no-fee website, but will not build an enthusiastic fan-base.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three Stars

Three stars. His problem is not solved. He is stuck with wife he can't or won't get rid off. He going to kill the next guy too?

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

i would wait about 6 months and take a week off to bid on an out of town job. By then chances are her, club would have a new tennis pro more than likely the wife would be up to her old tricks again if so then I would divorce her ass. Cheaters always think that they won't get caught especially one so brazen as to have a lover in her marital bed with her husbands dog no less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ah the hypocrisy of Lit, can't tag a murder story with 'murder' but murder is ok in the story.

Murder is unnecessary.

Did you not read your own writing? His shop is at the house, so why the commute? Had security for the outside, but is too stupid to just check the outside cameras instead of waiting for a camera for the dog? This is your worst story ever.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago

GOOD STORY

Well RR, as usual you’ve turned out a pretty good story and I’m sure your decision to tell rather than show was not made lightly. I enjoyed it enough to score it a 4.

One more comment regarding those Anonymous commenters who point out your faults so freely: You may be absolutely correct on many of your suggestions, so why don’t you write us a story incorporating them? That would serve two purposes; it would give us more quality stories and probably show you writing ain’t as damn easy as some seem to think.

I’ll be looking forward to your stories. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why kill the guy,thats capital murder,his wife was quilty

I think you blew this story buy the murder . your wife cheated if anything you should have sent a guy to beat the shit out of him and do permanent damage to his balls and dick so he could never fuck(impotent) a woman again that works better knowing he is going thru the rest of his life like this.. but your Traci is quilty as she succumbs to his seduction. and get off scot-free.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

Thats awesome!! Too bad he didnt drown in the preverbial shit.. part 2? What did out hero do with wifey? Introduce her to some bondage??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

@likebob - The dog WAS is the house, that's how he got pics of them sleeping in the bed. Puzzled why no pics of them fucking tho.

@Anonymous, will you lay of the multiple account conspiracy theory? It was old when you went away months ago, and absence didn't make our hearts grow fonder.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
The problem with this story...

The problem with this story...It's a good story, has a funny ending, but as soon as he decided to kill the bastard, he should have made him suffer more, confess since when he was fucking his wife, give him some hope he would not die...Then would have installed in his wife the doubt about him knowing her cheating and make her a life of terror nor knowing if she was next...4*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

Delightfully evil... too bad he couldnt have drowned in an active septic tank, but that would be discovered a d our hero in trouble. I liked anothers comment, he shoulda bought ball boyz car, or one like it.... her her. Then take up bondage S & M as a new hobby with the slut, that outta satisfy her yearning for sexcitement!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
26thNC:

Yes, I've been to Fort Jackson; my kids all did BCT there. Spent some time at the Columbia Zoo, and the airport is one of the best I've ever seen. Of course, it wasn't that busy, but southern hospitality after more than a decade living amongst the Yankees was very nice.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anony asked:

"I'm not sure why or how burying Joe alive came to be the next logical step of payback. Mysteriously the penalty for premeditated murder suddenly was not a deterrent."

Actually, it was thinking about septic tanks that inspired the story. I had read a story in National Geographic about the laborers in some African city who have to shovel out their human waste pits, then thought about tanks here -- because I'm going to have to have mine pumped out fairly soon -- and the thoughts progressed from there. I can't think of a better way to dispose of a body than the one I used here; can you imagine having to pump out, then excavate the caisson, to search under a septic tank for a body which may or may not be buried under there?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anony wrote:

"Nit-pick - If his shop is at his home, why does he have a half-hour commute?"

I envisioned that as most of his work being in Columbia, and now his shop was half an hour out of town.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
wanderer47 wrote:

"I would have given Traci a warning and reminder by buying Joe's MGB ;-)"

That's actually a cool idea.

However, I once had a 1978 MGB, which is how I was able to describe the hatch to the battery and fuel pump. The wiring in MGBs is absolutely horrible -- why do the Brits drink warm beer? Because Lucas Electric builds their refrigerators! -- but the bigger problem was me being a bigger guy: I'm 6'2" tall and fairly long-waisted, meaning that eye level for me is the aluminum windshield frame. With the ragtop up, I had to squnch down to see out the windshield, and with the top down it was actually easier to sit tall and look over the windshield.

Of course, my wife is much shorter, and the car fit her perfectly; she drove it much more than I did.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Just walk away

If you kill a guy who shags the wife, next time you'll have to kill another guy.

No woman is worth that.

Not when you have children to think off.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
Good storie

Some times in life, something happens, like adultery, and here it was lust, not love, and divorce isn’t a good option. He put a stop to it, and buried the problem, never to bring it up. I like that!

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Set her up to cheat again

At least when it came out about the insurance guy's wife, he should have said something about Joe being at the party and if ever he caught her doing both her and her lover would be the foundations of a new property. With a laugh, cut short and a deadly serious face as he turned and walked away.

Only 3 stars as she got off Scott free

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KILLING THE WRONG PERSON

It doesn't solve the problem.

The wife will cheat again.

Gave you 3 *s. I understand that you are doing the best you can, kudos for the effort.

Thanks for the story.

AMerryman

chuckysmariachuckysmariaover 4 years ago
utter rubbish

if you’re going to have your protag punch the interloper once, it’s only fair that the cheated party punches the cheating spouse twice. This is what I hate with some of the male protag i n LW. They are quick to visit retribution on the othe guy but leave the cheating spouse relatively scott free.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

RR, British beer isn't warm. SOME varieties are served at room temperature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO your solution is

to keep your dog away from the house so you will never have evidence the next time your whore fucks you over?

Cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing

Well written but no tension between H and W, which to me is the hallmark of a LW story. Nothing between H and W. That mad the story disappointing, at least to me.

anon.1

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Mr Brooks:

That’s an old joke, and MGB owners are familiar with it, because Lucas Electric was involved in the electrical systems of their cars. My MGB had an electric fuel pump that would lose connection in the middle of the road.

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 4 years ago
These kinds of stories always leaves me confused.

I just find it amazing how even though the husband of the story ends up killing another guy in cold blood we get the obligatory "But he would never lay a hand on his wife" thing that is pretty much a guarantee in these kinds of stories. What is it with the Loving Wives category that some form of violent revenge against the lover is expected but when it comes to taking revenge against the wife suddenly that's a line never to be crossed? Oh the protagonist might financially ruin them or destroy their reputations or in some other way destroy the woman's life but god forbid the main character ever lays a hand on her in any way.

There are some truly wonderful stories about husbands taking their revenge on their wives in very creative and incredibly cruel ways (like seriously, so many stories end up with the wife completely destroyed mentally and tormented with everyone they know turning their back on them and they end up dying alone and in misery) but there are almost no stories of the husband losing control and lashing out physically against the wife.

If you were to sample every story from the Loving Wives category you would think hitting your wife once in anger is a worse crime than crippling or violently murdering her lover. Equally a slap to the face would be considered a worse punishment for a woman than their careers and reputations destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ouch

I have a pretty narrow view of killing somebody but can see the huge temptation in this case. There was retribution and the guilty party knew who was doing the job. The downside is that the wife got off scot free for her indiscretion.

T.T.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
This is not appropriate even for literotica!

I love BTB stories but what you're pulling off here is not just above everything, it's just repulsive! If you need murder in your imagination to get revenge, then you should quickly see a therapist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RR got jealous of murder porn stories scoring highly, so the Bitch sold out...

You used to be one of the guys that leave intelligent comments. And you were ripping apart all these stupid BTB and murder porn stories. But your scores were not high enough I guess, so you crossed over to the dark side! I really thought you were intelligent and sane! Now you're exchanging blow- and rimjobs with 26thNC and Impo and the rest of these BTB sickos! Disssssss-gusting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Killing...

...someone for fucking a slut wife is toooo much. It wouldn’t make happy me nor fix my marriage situation. It will make me unhappy for the rest of my life.

Then what? Only to keep the slut that will find a new cock sooner or later? Not worth it. The divorce will be cheaper and more full feeling. One day or another the police will find out what the guy was doing with the wives and this killer would be in trouble. All for and old used up puss?

Not worth it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

You and Mr HDK need to take a break. Why put that story on an erotica site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife and lover should be in the hole

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
COME ON....

He couldn't have put 2 bodies into that hole? Placed a note from the wife saying she was leaving him to be with her soulmate in a safer place since he'd already been assaulted once.

Yeah, that's right. Kill that cheating cunt too. Then hire a good accountant to take her place.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago

"How Come My Dog Don't Bark When You Come Around?" Dr John

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Interesting that I have some commenters saying . . .

. . . that killing Joe was a step too far, and others saying I should have killed Traci, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But !!!!!

Good story . But since the who're slut got away with it Scott free . Only get one star . Even the daughter knows she is a slut !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Twat ain't been born...

To kill a person over. To take another human beings life for the rubbing of genitals is pretty drastic. Better to divorce her and get on with your life if she turned out to be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RR: A little help for you

Those saying killing Joe was too much are sane human beings. Those wishing you had killed Traci too are bloodthirsty murderous psychopaths... Like you!

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
so

now he has to not only have if a cheating wife will cheat on him again. on top of that he has to live with guilt and fear for murder. what a dumb ass.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Reed, I was responding to the joke, but to the common MISconception that the British drink warm beer,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As possible

So Traci gets off scot free ,doesn't seem right.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
When the kids are grown throw her out

In the meantime, hide as much cash as possible. When the time comes tell her you know she had an affair and had sex in your own bed. Tell her you don't know with who because you couldn't see a face in the picture. Then go find better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She deserves some type of punishment

2 stars for not doing anything to the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

Wife should have went with tennis pro - everyone would have thought they ran off together!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Should

Should have sold his company on the quiet and vanished.She had to be punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Probably the way I would have handled it. It's remarkably easy to kill someone and get away with it. You need to plan it carefully. It's safer if you have no direct or indirect connection with the person. Police will usually look at family members of the victim first then ripple outwards towards friends associates etc. looking for anyone with a reason to kill the victim. Charles in this story did it exactly right the only downside is he didn't get to punish Traci for her infidelity.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Wifey deserved to die as much as asshole... She gets a free pass and will repeat!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
One

One of.my favorite RR stories, and worth reading again. My Dad had a 78 MGB in BRG. It had those infernal wire wheels. I drove it for a while and enjoyed it, but when I topped out at 6'3", it was a little cramped. In the story, I love burying Joe under a septic tank. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poorly thought out

Yes I understand the rage involved with finding out your wife is cheating. But I don't understand risking your life and freedom by killing someone. Don't think for a minute that the body won't show up under the tank with the ground radars they use. And why kill lover boy and not the wife? She was just as guilty and yet he remains married? That made absolutely no sense.

1 star

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago

Now that's revenge. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do a serious edit- remove the GPS tracker from the MG or it'll be traced back to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She let the asshole fuck her...what price did she pay.....None........

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - violence is never an option - unless in self-defense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will never understand why the authors go after the other guy so hard when it was the slut wife who betrayed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stupid, but so typical. The Little Lady/Slut skates (or suffers some minor unpleasantness) while the bastard gets fully justice. In this case, why? Because she might get 50% of the company? Another husband written as a cunt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

The roving camera didn't catch Joe's face in bed, but how about when he came into the house and got into bed?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

How to eliminate the competition, I can understand someone doing what the husband did but getting away with it is not easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should arrange a fatal accident for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Murder is never the answer but he should have killed the wife, not the tennis pro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit, meet shit,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with anon from two months ago... Murder is never the answer but if you are going to kill someone then it should always be the one who betrayed your trust. The tennis pro committed a much lesser offense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What Charles doesn't know is that Traci is fucking around with lots of other dudes. KWAB

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
So

So the wife gets of Scott free whilst her lover pays with his life that can't be right.Why didn't he just sell the company,arranging for the public price to be a lot less than the actual one?.That way she gets less than halve.By the time it is sold he could file for adultery without raising any suspicions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you cheating people have to pay the piper

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story with no glaring errors. Also a complete ending. What’s not to like?

Bill S.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 1 year ago

Old country song

How come my dog don’t bark when you come round no more?

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

No women can come close to the loyal of a dog. Sorry ladies it just isn’t possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wrong person ended up under the septic tank. The wife was the vow breaker, not the other guy. Get rid of her, get a new bookkeeper, and move on. Down the road aways, cut the tennis pro’s ligaments. Let him suffer for the rest of his life!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He could have confronted her with the video. After that, she could live a miserable life

Yeah, she might get half the business but without HIM all she gets is money, HOWEVER, he gets the other half AND a solid rep to start over.

Her, she gets outed as a whore, only has a low level job and loses her family.

As for him being implicated? Not a chance!

Oh, she might surmise but, consider this, if she really thought he killed him she'd be scared shitless she might be next.

So. She loses wverything and maybe even leaved town, or the state.

Him, gets the local sympathy, rebuilds his business, which wouldn't take long, and NEXT time gets smart, a prenuptial AND does NOT INCLUDE his wife in the business.

THAT is a more plausible story. What you gave us is nonsense. Writers on LW absolutely must realize that a large number of readings read a lot, are quite discerning and intelligent so writers need to step to their game. Read DTiverson as an example of saddletramp.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[18.05.23]

A perfect B.T.B. (Bury the Bastard)!

11/10!!!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I take it that you don't like Dallas very much. A residential or commercial property owner needs to protect their property!

5

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Shame the slut wife got away with cheating. Wait a few years before her unfontunate accident?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

I suppose the second time is easier and her days are numbered.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous