All Comments on 'Doin' the Boss Ch. 03'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Did it again

You never fail to please me, Robyn. Keep up the wonderful work cause you bring out the best in my emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Oh, how I wish I could be your boss.

Years ago I had a secretary like you, very horny, very oral, and I was lucky enough to have my flute cleaned on a weekly basis. It was the most erotic, spectacular, time of my life. She'd drain me and send me off to my wife, then laugh about it. I often think of her loving mouth when I read your sexy stories.

Don't stop messin with your boss, I need to know more, more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mouth Soap@!!!!!!

Does your mother make you wash your mouth out with soap every time she sees you!!!!

Seriously, very sensuous writing. You make me feel like I was Charlie or Lin, reminding me of times when similar situation occured just without as much frequency.

Keep writing girl, keep sucking too!!!!! It is a very special talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My lover in the park

Some time in the past around ten years ago I had a lover that was a nurse who worked with my wife. She flirted around so much I could not turn her down. We met at a motel for the first sex and after using all of my talents on her, she said sit in the chair and I will give you some thing special. She knelt between my legs jacked me slowly and sucked my dick spradicaly . when she had me Hot she would tell me of her other lovers and how she would suck and fuck them in detail . Well to say I would shoot big streams of come out of the hot and I mean hot dick of mine . She would be amaized as all of my lovers how much come shot out and how far . Once in the car she aimed my red headed dick out the window and seven or eight big shots cleared the open window . She said I came like a cow. Around every six weeks she would go to a nurse simposium and come back with another story of fucking and sucking another man at the hotel , beach , and make me hot , while jacking and sucking me to orgasam . Oh God do I miss her . We were lovers for about eight years and I always after seeing her or talking over the phone , we jacked off to each others stories, I was left with empty and loose balls . I swear she could make me hoter than any other woman I ever met. We meet at least twice a week in the car , in the park , at the lake , in the bathroom at hospital parties and fuck while the party was going on outside the door then leave one at a time . What a hot woman . I got a hard on just thinking of her and her stories. Once after a nurses class in new york she told me of finding a man with a dick so big he could be behind her in the shower and sticking his dick through her legs and between her legs there was enough of his dick sticking out for her to jack him off , she said it was the bigest dick she had ever had in her pussy , hand , or mouth and was insataiable in fucking her . So as the story goes I lost her to him . Altough she woud call me and tell me of fucking and sucking him on the phone . Still a great turn on for me . Wow did we have fun .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can identify with your story

I have been with my boss for four years. He is married, but he says in sexless no love situation we get together as often as we can. Generally not during work hours but after others leave. Sometimes I will blow him at lunch time in his car. It is a strong sexual relationship. He is so loving and give great head when we have time. Lots of times it's quickies but I have to tell you four years into it it is still as hot as the first week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous