All Comments on 'Doin' the Boss Ch. 13'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Oral RexOral Rexover 15 years ago
Back in the saddle

This is a welcome return to Lit! Please, carry on...

JerseyCopJerseyCopover 15 years ago
Wow!! Another Winner

Glad to see you back. You are the best in Literotica in describing blow jobs from the female point of view. Your writing is crisp and very hot. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gr8

You are the best cock sucker around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go girl, go....down

I have to admit your writing stype is special. You get me so very hot reading about you and your ex-boss. He is a lucky guy. Keep doing him and please keep writing about your exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Extra Talented

Do you need a new boss, one who wants what you are so good at. You would get a great performance review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mixed feelings

I have tried putting myself in your shoes and can't imagine blowing a happily married man. Does it excite you? It is degrading and I'd be humiliated if I did some of what out do. But it appears both of you love it so why should I cast a stone. Do you get off blowing him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

He doesn't love you he is USING you. From what I have read the majority of this "relationship" is you servicing him. Please he says "I love you" to keep you from callign it off.

But I guess those who are desperate, who lack self-respect, and most of all are devoid of any moral conscience this is a great arrangement.

Too bad his wife never caught on and divorced his cheating ass. He deserves to loose it all, and well so do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Erotica, fun, hot and sexy

Thanks for continuing your exploits with the married guy. I've been in the same situation for six years and it's great knowing I'm not the only one. I've tried to cut it off a couple times but couldn't, I love him and even only the small piece of him I have I love. Blowing him has become a perfect habit, and we do it a lot. Like you, most of the time it's in his car, but also a lot in his office on saturday. If only she knew!!! But she won't. I won't tell. He won't. It's so very hot having him in my mouth and getting him off in unusual places. Thanks for writing, and please tell more....it has given me ideas!!!!!!! Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Different view

My husband cheated on me for years and I didn't know until a couple years ago...and now he's my ex. Still I wondered what it was like and how a woman could do that to another. I read your stories and wow. You are a bad girl. But he came after you. You get what you need it seems and he too. Just don't get caught. Damn this last story was so very hot. Amazing in fact

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sadly pathetic

You're writing style is provocative and creative. I'm sad to say that you and your friends desire to latch on to married men is just plain sad. What an ignorant pair of lying infidels you both are. You can't scare up a an unmarried man to seduce you? Not the intelligence or back bone to control your genitals and say no? And the men, well, they've got their own issues for certain. It's now wonder the world is full of lonely people looking for a mate. So many of them are wasting time sacking someone elses marriage. Pathetic. Zero Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had to write

I normally don't write comments, but just had to after reading one about pathetic....

Your writing is stellar, evokes emotions and your retelling of adventures just knock my socks off. Very hot, very sexy situations and I have to say great stroking material. What I don't understand is how so many readers can't tell difference between reality and fantasy. I know your stories are based in face just by the details, and that means two consenting adults are rocking their worlds, turning each other on and satisfying themselves. I have no problems with cheating as long as the third person isn't hurt in the situation. So far as I have read, that's been the case. The two of you are enjoying yourselves, satisfying needs. and living out fantasy. Congrats. I love your stories. Voted all 5. My best advice is to ignore the idiots who would not know a hot story if they actually lived it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous