All Comments on 'Dollars and Sins Ch. 07'

by Fugue123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
It's over? :(

Wow, the ending was a bit abrupt... though I see no problem in imagining them living sexily ever after. But you did leave a couple of loose ends, with the sister talking of coming over and the dad being a deadbeat.

Despite that Fugue, let me say that I enjoyed this series tremendously. It was always a fun and breezy read, something that I kept coming back to again and again. Thanks for writing.

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Say it ain't so, Joe

I wish this saga could continue on. The possibilities are endless.

Fugue123Fugue123about 8 years agoAuthor
Sequels

Very glad you all enjoyed the story! And thank you for the kind words!

FWIW, I'll definitely be continuing it (those two sequels really want to be written, as they keep reminding me) -- I just need to pause a while to catch some other tales and works up. If anyone wants to play with the "occult dollars" premise in your own stories, feel free (though I'd like to hang on to the two characters, as I have several things plotted out for them already).

Live well,

Fugue

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 8 years ago
5 Star story

Author, Author, Author a round of applause . Don't stay gone to long this has been an excellent series. Can not wait to read the further adventures of Maddi and Rob.. Take your time to recoup and find your bearing again...With baited breath we await....

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 8 years ago
NO No No

It cant end like this there needs 2 be more, more about these 2 not the Stupid ex husband and that little bitch he ran away with please more mom and son Sex

hornacekhornacekabout 8 years ago
So disappointing

This was a very bad ending to this story. The previous chapter ended with his sister coming to stay with the mother and how this would affect the mother/son relationship. But that is never mentioned in this chapter at all.

This is the last chapter, and it brings up a new plot point (the ex-husband refusing to pay for the children's tuition). If this is the last chapter, why bring it up now if it is not going to be resolved? And as the ex-husband he is legally obligated to pay child support, especially if they divorced because of his infidelity. But no one mentions this.

The dollar bills are not used at all, or even make an appearance.

Most of this series has been great, but this last chapter was rushed and very poorly written considering it is the last chapter. So disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep going

to good to stop here.

use those dollar bills on his father and her wife and also on his sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't Stop Now!

You got to the middle of the story dude, you can't bail now! I'm not usually into non-consensual incest, but with the mom becoming submissive, this one really trips my trigger. Mom-son love AND submissive mom? Killer combo there... I wouldn't mind the sister joining in, if mom and son still are the main love interest, maybe with sis sub to son AND mother....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

Wow, now we have the submissive Mom and what about sister? Come on just getting started!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one of the best series

chapers not to long, every second page arousing Scenes, written very well

123noproblem123noproblemabout 5 years ago
Short and sweet!

Like anonymous said, just perfect length, just perfect descrptions of sensual actions.

DrValentinesDrValentinesalmost 5 years ago
Madolyn? I'll give you a dollar to...

"Madolyn? I'll give you a dollar to... beg me to fuck your ass."

You've been gone for a long time, now as others have said, don't stop now.

noctambulistnoctambulistover 4 years ago
Great series

Realy enjoyed watching this unfold. Plenty of potential for sequels as others have commented.

Incest stories are not my thing but I like your humourous style of writing, not just in this series but your comics also, that was how I found you. The content is sexy but generates the laughs as well!

Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very good story, well written all the way through... It ended as though there would be more, and I hope that there is! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most hot ,sexy ,horny ever red ,,creativity and flow is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bro i hope you're planning to write some more

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker10027over 1 year ago

Please, a couple more chapters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFugue123@Fugue123
Stories are just too much fun to not write them. I scribble short stories and now novels. I doodle sexy images. And I do both to create visual novels and games. I'm currently working on a visual novel version of "A Matter of Will," available for free, with a new chapter every...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES