All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 51-54'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Great !

Thanks for getting this chapter out so fast (i get a little impatient with nothing to read ).

At least I have given up staying up to see the new chapters in the middle of the night ! LOL !

Thanks for another great read !

tx cracker

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

txcracker,

You did that too? LOL I'd wait around to see if any new chapters were posted. Usually too tired to stay up late anymore.

Donald and the guys are about to save and scare the hell out of the Corvallis survivors. That truck could come in handy for immediate and future needs.

Wonder what other firsts Josi will have? Will Abigail and Zach turn from Autumn's bite? Will the Corvallis survivors be brought back to North Fork immediately? Will they want to? If not, how bad will Missoula be? Tune in next time, same wolf time, same wolf channel. :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

This has been a great freaking story. But what caught my notice was the part about Candice. Just how old is she and why do I get the feeling her second chance mate is going to be one of the Corvallis survivors. But I want to see Donald and those new wolves kill everyone of those bastards.

Keep up the great work.

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

Don't forget all the new Salmon wolves. It's wide open possibilities at this point. She could luck out anywhere. Any surviving packs to the south of Salmon could have potentials as well. Barry, Brian and Terry stand pretty good chances of finding mates with all the possibles. Though if it turns out to be one of 4 naked virgins they're about to rescue they better have the control of maturity or it will add tension at a bad point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Corvallis

Now when I saw the name I couldn't resist. Home of one of greatest bars I ever frequented, Squirrels Tavern. Lived there in late 70's and spent many a night at said location, not to forget home of OSU. Many fond memories of great people and fun times. Great story.

Greetings from NZ. -:)

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
It's Corvallis, Montana

Not Oregon home of OSU, which is a 10 hour drive on I-90 and I-84 west from there. This town is population 976 in the 2010 census.

rebel697rebel697over 7 years ago
Mine

Ok, I want a werewolf mate....someone send any unmated wolves to GA...damn...grrrr

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

Rebel697,

They have dating sites for everything else. Maybe there should be something.

WerewolfMating-dot-com? (appears to be open)

Shifters-dot-com?

(open domain i think but probably more an auto parts or car club type name)

TailWaggers-dot-com

(appears open but .org is a nonprofit pet group in Palm Beach County FL)

LoveBites-dot-com

(food site, but it could have had a great slogan "I got bit at LoveBites-dot-com")

Hickeys could be the new cheap simple Valentine's day gift.

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
Rebel697 and Oddball 68,

I actually covered Werewolf dating services in my story "Beyond the Were War." It started with Wolfbook social media!

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

partwolf,

I've read those stories. I've enjoyed all of your works. I was just enjoying the enthusiasm you had evoked in Rebel697. I was curious and thought of names for werewolf dating sites and then looked to see if they actually existed. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Puppy pile" - I used to help manage a City Farm in the UK - a charity with the aim of recreating a small farm in the heart of the city, so that people could see where their food came from. One day with lots of visitors, a toddler was 'lost'; the parents & farm staff had a frantic half-hour searching, before the child was found fast asleep (and unharmed, though a little grubby) in a piglet pile - the mother pig was an incredibly tame Tamworth.

5*, thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES