All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 63-65'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerabout 7 years ago
Excellent Chapter

Excellent Chapter I was beginning to Jones for more from you as you are the only current writer of were stories at this point . PLUS it is such an excellent story!

I have regularly gone back and reread chapters to pho-fill my need , LOL .

Thanks for the read I wait with bated breath for more ( I have read all your others).

tx cracker

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26about 7 years ago
I love this story

I had my doubts in the beginning, I must say, but as I continued to read and be drawn in I've not regretted it at all.

You've brought me through each life, each change and I've shed tears.

If an author can move you to tears, joy, excitement, fear...all emotions; they've done a wonderful job. Thank you!

partwolfpartwolfabout 7 years agoAuthor
Yes Rachel rejoined the pack after surgery

But I didn't include that, as with Marcus back in she was automatic.

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago
Another good one!

I wonder how many (Lolo-ites, Lolo-arians?) were left behind when the busses raced through? I doubt it was just Meghan and Erica. There could be bodies or more near dead on the way to Corvallis. Erik and Derek could be very busy.

Hmm, I wonder if Meghan and Erica are going to be a new family and beginning for Alpha Carl?

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

I'm not sure what rabbits eat but if they can consume livestock feed (grain, hay) they may have a food source for a rabbit herd. There is bound to be large quantities around at unburned farms or supply buildings.

Pictures young pups herding a great rabbit herd. lol

Rabbit season! Duck season FIRE! (thank you Buggs and Daffy)

Be very very quiet, we're hunting Elmer. (Elmer season sign)

There still could be a chance for living livestock. Any in barns, chicken coops, processing plants etc. Might have been cows in milking stalls when the power went out. The famously inhumane mass animal farms usually kept them in large buildings. Pigs, chickens, turkeys may all be waiting to be found. Pigs may be the most useful as a meat source and a living garbage disposal. Cows, meat and milk. Chicken or turkey, yum yum of course.

Hopefully Rachel doesn't miscarry. I wonder what has happened to the south of Salmon. Did the scout who returned the necklace to Josi make it back to her partner? Did he run into trouble. Did they find supplies, survivors?

AvidReader47AvidReader47about 7 years ago
Sweet!

Nice series...thanks for keeping it going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES