Dominant Species Ch. 63-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric knew there was not much time before she succumbed to her injuries; it was amazing she had made it through the firestorm and protected her daughter. He couldn't let her die. "Miss, I can give you a chance to live, but you have to trust me." She looked up at him, her mouth opening. "I'm a werewolf. If I bite you, the infection will help fix your body and you can live. You will become like me, but that's not a bad thing. There are a lot of us out there, and we will help you adjust." Her eyes got wide. "I won't do it without your consent, though." She closed her eyes, pain clear on her face.

Eric looked at the girl. "What is your name, little one, and who is your mom?"

"I'm Erica, I'm TWO!" She held up two fingers. "Mommy is Meghan Smith."

"Erica, do you like dogs?" She nodded. "How about wolves?" She nodded again. "Good, I want you to be brave, nothing is going to hurt you. Meghan, please watch. I know you don't believe me, but I'm going to shift. When I do, if you nod yes, I'll bite you and start the change. If you shake your head no, I'll stay with you until you are gone then I'll take your daughter, I'll find a family she can be raised by. All right?" She closed her eyes and nodded. When he saw her looking at him again, he stood and turned around. Kicking his shorts off, he shifted into his wolf before they could react.

"PUPPY!" Erica said. Eric turned and moved on his belly to her until she was petting his head. He licked her neck and she squealed. He linked to his brother, he needed him back here now, the others would have to continue without them for a bit.

He stood up and moved over to her mother, looking into her eyes for her answer. She raised her hand, stroking his neck, before she nodded. He moved over to her left arm, looking into her eyes as he opened his mouth and she closed her eyes in anticipation. Biting down, her blood filled his mouth as his saliva started her change. He licked the wound closed and shifted back.

"It's done," he said. He sat by her side as Erica came and sat by her head. A few minutes later, Derek came down the riverbank and sat next to him.

"Meghan, I'm going to put you on my brother's back and he will carry you out of here, all right?" She nodded. He picked her up as carefully as he could, minimizing the pain, and set her on his back. He pulled out his shirt from his pack and used it to tie her feet together so they wouldn't drag, and used his socks to tie her hands in front of his chest. When he was done, Derek moved out slowly. "Erica, would you like a puppy ride?" She nodded and squealed in excitement. "All right, when I'm a wolf again, you climb up on my back and hold on to my neck, all right?"

He shifted and she clambered her way up, pulling painfully on his fur before she was settled. He started off slowly, she hugged his neck as they went up to the road again. She shrieked with excitement as they ran to catch up to Derek. The two wolves looked at each other and then settled into a fast lope, they needed to get back to their group and get to Corvallis as soon as possible. Derek looked over at the little girl and his wolf was happy they had saved them. "Good job, bro," he sent over the link.

"It ain't over yet," Eric replied. They pushed on through the darkness, following the scent of the rest of their group.