All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 66-67'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

Glad to see another chapter. Looks like Jacob has Meghan as his mate and Erica for a daughter. Hopefully Travis is ok and the guy with the shotgun isn't trouble. Wonder if he was the ham radio operator?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love this story. It just gets deeper and more involved as it goes along. My type of story.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 7 years ago

I think Travis found his mate as well in this update based on his reaction at the college. But if that's true it sucks because he got filled with buckshot.

We are up to five Alphas right now and four have towns to run. But I wonder how the humans who don't make the switch will take to being ruled by an Alpha instead of having a say in the power set up of the town/pack.

Also one final note. What is the name of Silvia's father. Because I swear its changing every update. Maybe its just me being dyslexia, but I swear I'm seeing the name change.

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

Well, he was introduced as Daniel in 59-60. In 63-65, he slipped and called him Donald when they had to go back into the safe room. In this one, he did slip and call him Duane when Daniel, Ann and Jacob left with Meghan and Erica to continue south. He has several D named characters. Just a couple of oops moments.

Actually it's up to 6 alphas. Reggie, Calvin, Donald, Robert, Carl and the yet to be met alpha of the Helena pack.

Good catch on Travis. But I don't think it's the woman from the college. She is smart and strong willed. Definitely good qualities for a pack member and mate. But Travis would have known right then and there she was his. She could make a good alpha mate.

The howl and run at the house seems to indicate something doesn't it? I thought maybe it was just over enthusiasm at finding more people but your idea of finding his mate makes more sense. It explains the howl and run at the house. With the way things have been, a more cautious approach is called for but he didn't. Nor did he link and announce his find to Calvin and the rest.

partwolfpartwolfabout 7 years agoAuthor
Yep, Daniel got mixed with Duane in a few places.

I submitted an edited version that should replace this one and fix it in a few days.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 7 years ago

partwolf just keep up the good work. I write myself and know we all make mistakes. But still this is great work and you are really setting up a well built world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A 5-STARS Story

I have given installment 5-STARS as this is a very well written story with an excellent story plot and with excellent character development. It also is very enjoy-able treading. I just hope you are not like so many writers on this site that do not finish their stories. You have no idea how frustrating that is for a reader to really get into a tory wanting to see how it ends and then the writer throws you under the bus by not finishing the story. Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Getting convoluted.

Great concept, but author was pushing these out too quickly. Author keeps getting characters confused, for example Duane and Donald. He has Duane hrushing to embrace Candice, but suddenly the chatacter is Donald (whose mate is Sylvia).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have to agree with the previous Anonymous. This seems like beta-version, not the final. Even more grammar errors than normal for partwolf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this story seems super rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES