Dominant Species Ch. 66-67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weight of her on his hand and forearm kept him from moving much, so he used the dexterity in his fingers to play her like a flute. He pushed deep and used his fingertips to massage the front wall of her vagina, seeking the rough spot that he knew would drive her wild. Her eyes opened, first in shock but then she let out a lusty moan; she was close and she wanted to finish what he had started without her!

Her hips now lifted and dropped onto his fingers as he added a third digit to the mix. Her mouth hung open, her eyes squeezing shut as the pleasure built to a peak and with a scream of "ROBERT!!" she came hard, her body spasming in pleasure as he held his fingers deep inside her. When her gripping sex finally released him, she rolled on her side and gave him his arm back. "Fuck, Robert, that's just unfair."

"I couldn't help it, baby. You rolled on my hand and I just had to." He turned to his side to face her, his erection up against his toned stomach as he pulled her to his chest. "I don't regret a second of it." Using his free arm, he pulled her in for a deep kiss, then rolled them so she was lying face down on his chest.

She caressed the stubble on his face and kissed him again as she squirmed up his body. Reaching down, she positioned him at her entrance and sank down, fully seating him within her. "I love you, Robert." She squeezed his member tight then laid her head on his shoulder, her nose in his neck by his mark. "My wolf has been talking to me."

"What did she say to you?" His own wolf was forward in anticipation.

"She said that I'm starting my heat, that the time is right. She wants you just like this, but she wants you to pin me and trap that seed deep inside. She wants your pups." She started to wiggle her hips, rotating on him while squeezing him. "But do you know what I want?"

"What do you want, Tammy?"

"I want you to screw me into oblivion first." She bit his mark, causing him to moan and thrust up into her as his passion wound even higher. She started to raise up and drop down hard on him, while he ran his hands up her side and squeezed her boobs. His wolf was all for it, and when he thought for a minute, so was he. He wanted to see her belly rounded, see her breasts full of milk, see their babies running around their house.

Everything in the world was changing, but his love for her wouldn't.

He let her exhaust herself for a few minutes, then he rolled them so she was on her back. Grabbing her knees, he folded her legs up and back to give him deeper access as he started pounding her into the mattress. Sex with the mate bond was so much better because you could feel what your partner was feeling, and adjust as necessary. His hips were moving like a machine, and his wolf pushed forward and he felt the knot start to form at the base of his cock. He pushed forward, stretching her around it before it seated. She screamed in pleasure as it finally was in place, the sensation of it backing up against her G-spot was intense. Now that they were tied, his motions became shorter and faster. She moved her hands to her stomach, feeling him inside her and how deep he truly was as she started to tremble.

"Come for me, Tammy. Come NOW." She screamed in pleasure as she broke apart under him. He bit down on her mark, his hips still moving fast as he fucked her through the first one and she went right into another. As her eyes rolled back, he started to come, shooting jets of liquid love deep inside her. She fainted from the pleasure, something that made he and his wolf pleased with themselves. He lowered her legs and embraced her, rolling them so he was on his back. His knot would keep the seed in her until it was time to wake up. With a smile, he thought about how things had changed. He had been nervous to change, was shocked to find he was an Alpha, but his wolf took it all in stride. It was time he did the same, he thought as he started to nod off. The other Alphas would be back soon, he'd establish a territory and a Pack, and they would find their destiny.

--

Donald backed the bus out of the Corvallis garage and back on the road just after sundown. They had talked with those they rescued on the way down; a few were staying in Corvallis, but they had encouraged people to go to Henderson where he was setting up his Pack, and most had agreed. Reggie's bus was full of people who had been bitten already or were planning to be turned, those would go straight to Salmon.

The people they rescued had lost their fear of werewolves, but had a lot of questions about them and how they lived. On the drive, they told stories of Pack life and structure, letting them see how they had lived in secret alongside humans for centuries. Some things were harder to accept than others, especially in regards to the Pack leadership. Humans tend to want to vote, to control, but the wolf does not; he finds his place in the Pack and is content to stay there, and it is that discipline that allows the Pack to grow and strengthen. Donald used examples of real wolf packs, but in the end, he likened the Pack to a large family. They may live in different houses, do different things, but everyone knows who is the patriarch and matriarch, and they all come together to support each other.

He did warn them about some aspects of Pack life they might find different and have trouble with. Casual nudity was the easiest one; when you spend your life shifting between forms, you have that period where you will be nude and others will be around. Werewolves grow up this way and don't see it as sexual; to see is all right, to stare or lust is not- and soon you find that it isn't something to avoid. The mates and parents enforce this, he warned- if you are being inappropriate with them or theirs, they will correct you immediately and that might be a painful lesson.

The other thing he warned them was that wolves are social creatures, seeking contact and encouragement from others in the Pack. In either form, they embrace, touch, and seek out comfort; when one is hurting, others will surround him or her with love. It is normal for pups to sleep in the same bed, or crawl into bed with adults, and there is nothing sexual about it. It's a puppy pile, it is what their wolves crave.

The talk took Duane's mind off his mate, so when he saw they were only five miles from Henderson he reached out to Candice over the mate link. "Candice, honey... are you there?"

"DUANE!! Thank Luna you're all right. I was so worried."

"We're about five minutes out, we'll meet you in front of the clinic. We have people that we evacuated from Missoula, and some will need medical help." He left out the dead that were being carried back in Reggie's bus to their Packs.

"We'll meet you there. I'll have medical personnel standing by, and I have a surprise or two for you." She closed the link and grabbed Alpha Carl Johnson and a few others and they made their way quickly to the clinic. Doctor Jenkins was still down in Salmon with the people that had been evacuated earlier, so Nurse Carol Jennings was in charge. They brought out a few gurneys just as the buses arrived; Reggie just kept going, the people inside waving, as Donald brought his bus to a stop.

Since the seriously injured humans were going to Salmon on the other bus, the gurneys weren't needed. The five injured were less serious burns from the fire, or minor injuries from the fight. They unloaded first, moving to the clinic on their own power, and then Duane got out. His eyes burned into Candices, and they stared at each other for a second before he ran over and picked her up, kissing her fiercely as he spun them around. The people getting off the bus smiled as they sought out their own friends or family, giving the new mates a little privacy.

When he had kissed her breathless, he let her down and looked at the others while keeping his arm around her. She introduced him to a few people, and ended with Alpha Carl. The two Alphas sized each other up, Donald was older but was new to the position while Carl had a decade of experience. "Another Alpha," Donald said. "Luna said she was going to send help, and we need you. Candice has told you of what is going on with the turns?"

"Yes, we've been catching up. I was waiting to meet with the other Alphas, right now I have no Pack but I know there is one in my future. Luna told me to head down this way to find it."

Donald smiled and shook his hand. "She's been busy. We're building something different, and with all the humans being changed we will need it." He hugged Candice again. "We've got functioning Packs in Salmon and North Fork, and I've been sent here to Henderson to start another. Corvallis at this time has no Pack, but a number of its citizens- and some of the evacuees from Missoula- are undergoing the change. It's too big and too far away for me to control. I think you should have it." He saw the surprise on his face, in the old days Alphas would grab as big a territory as they could, and defend it. "I know, it's different but so are the times. Born wolves are going to be a very small part of the new Packs, and we expect most of the humans, including those being changed, will want to stay in their home towns. When I met with Alpha Reggie of Salmon and Alpha Calvin of North Fork, we agreed on this vision for the future. Our packs will be allied, we will allow movement between them as things settle, and we will each focus on what our Pack does best. For instance, the Salmon pack has made mass turnings feasible, so all turns are sent there for help and training before returning to their Pack."

"That's never been done before... but it makes sense." Carl looked around at the people, his wolf was already starting to see humans as part of his Pack. "Not only are we out in the open, but we will live with humans among us. It is a new world."

Candice laughed. "You know what one of the big hangups is right now for humans to change? Those who are married or in a relationship are scared that they won't be mates after the change. When we explained that sexual arousal will be tied exclusively to their mates, it was a deal breaker. No random hookups either." She kissed Donald's cheek. "Some didn't see it that way. The more they see how we live, the more people seek the change."

"It will be interesting," Carl said. "Now, where is Alpha Calvin? Was he on the other bus?"

"No, he went back to Missoula. Two of his men didn't make it to the bus when a fire raced across the town. We barely made it out, the fire moved so fast. He took three men to go find them." Donald looked to the north. "I don't hold much hope for their survival, but he had to go."

"Come on, let's go get something to eat." Candice led them along to the town hall where a community lunch was being prepared.

--

Reggie stopped the bus outside the hotel in North Fork. The mood was somber; wolves had been killed, and more were missing. Luna Kelly took charge of the funeral preparations, comforting some as others rejoiced in the return of their loved ones.

Looking to the moon, she prayed for the safe return of her mate and her Pack members.

It would be a long night.

12