All Comments on 'Dominated by My Twin Sisters'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
KazuyaKazuyaabout 6 years ago
Great story

My only objection would be the whole mistress and slave aspect,in my opinion it should've just been the twins introducing the third sister into their incest love affair because they've obviously been fucking each other for years but all and all it still was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes and no

I disagree with previous comments. We all have our preferences and pecadilloes. I am totally down with the slave thing. Way at the top for me is a girl turning a straight girl and making a little bi pet of her. Would have a bit better if she was a bit more reluctant, but hey, can't have everything. Now I personally was kinda turned off by the watersports and the anal fisting, though again, we all have likes and dislikes. And even if I were into that, it all seemed a bit forced at the end, like you were trying to cram in every kink you could.

Still, this is one of the better stories I have seen here in a while. I have gravitated to storiesonline lately, but stories like this can absolutely swing the pendulum back. Heyall, Mentalcase, Ameaner, and Jimbob44 still write consistently, but Contrasting, TexasTallTales, Hotmann, Laurie, and ChicaAndTheMan all have gone dark. Even Silkstockingslover, the site's most favorited author hasn't been heard of in a month, and she used to post weekly. I hope she's ok. So there is certainly a dearth of great authors. You though, give hope for the site. Hope to hear more of this and other of.your tales.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Minor BDSM accuracy issues

So the story was great but I do take issue with some of the clear safety issues that were not covered. The twins are terrible dommes, they did not see to Ally's safety in any way, e.g. establishing safe words, giving her a contract, or doing anything to ensure she was taken care of. Indeed there was no concept of consent. Now I love a good "turn" story, but there has to be build up to the surrender. In this case Ally just gets kissed and then someone sits on her face and calls her a whore. Psychological domination of a submissive takes much more than that. People don't just fall to their knees and submit it takes layering, and consent and acceptance. You're a great writer, I'd recommend working that part out. (5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh...

This could almost go in Non-Sexual.

Sure, there's sex, but it's delivered in such a cold, clinical way that I didn't even get a little bit wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sisters loving each other so good

Really enjoyed this story. While thinking about my own sister. Which tonight she is in for a good workout in bed. With me and mom tonight

AndiBanandiAndiBanandialmost 5 years ago

"Incestuous lesdom threesome" is already a hot concept on its own, but adding orgasm denial put it over the top for me.

I was, however, taken out of it by the total lack of attention given to consent, aftercare, communication, and in general actual BDSM practices. Like, when she woke up after passing out when they finally let her cum? That was the time for aftercare. "Cuddling on the couch with milkshakes" would have been very good if they'd cuddled her, given her a milkshake, and talked about what they'd just done and her feelings about it. Instead, they immediately started domming her again and pissed in her mouth without ever talking about if that was something she was okay with.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 4 years ago
A fun series of events.

An interesting romp through several erotic and very pleasurable fantasies. I agree with the comments about consent, aftercare and believe the story would have been improved with their inclusion, but it does not greatly affect the overall effect of the story. The action moves well and the ideas and dialog are also satisfactory to get the ideas across and engage the readers imagination and participation. This perhaps could have been broken into a series of smaller events or chapters. Each could have played into her mind as she surrenders more and more to her sister's desires and her own needs. A lot of territory covered, but a nice diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

amayzing story and it was great from start to finish would love to see another story with the little sister taking revenge on her Twin sisters somehow i just feel she seem more dominant then them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clumsy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story takes every opportunity to ruin all its considerable potential with narcissistic, sociopath, fake ass domme twins who, despite having a great sub, fail to present any real ground rules, disrespect her for no good reason, and rape her. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible. Looks more like Abused by my twin sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The beginning is very good. When the twins start abusing their little sister, the story becomes very ugly.

2*

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Lana and Lara are just narcissistic bitches. They focus only on themselves and each other. Their younger sister was more of an irritant that prevented them from enjoying the delights of teenage life. They have no real sisterly feelings for her. They left home a long time ago. Ellie was just a little girl. There was too much of an age gap. No shared interests. They took her as their new toy.

The twins deserved to be punished.

They are lawyers and need to be careful with them. The sister signs a mutual consent agreement with them and permission to engage in sexual acts.

Ellie ties them up and brings the soccer team to them. Lana and Lara are brutally fucked in all holes and in different ways. Everything is recorded on video.

And then we can talk and set the rules. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, I wanted to like it, but it’s completely unbelievable. I bailed at page 2. A young sister doesn’t decide to French kiss an older sister after a few drinks.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

This was definitely abuse and her asshole was probably torn and bloody. Probably some hemorrhaging too. They deserve some prison time for sexual assault tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have to agree with previous comments.

No way a virgin ass is going to take a big ten inch cock forcefully thrust in without damage.

Your writing is good, your content is a little fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm actually surprised by the scoring of this story. With the amount of negative comments written, something doesn't seem to correlate.

jk697jk6974 months ago

I prefer just Lana and Lara fuck each other with strap-on in risky situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...