Dominated by My Twin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

I took that as my "go" signal, and didn't look back. I dove straight into her pussy, allowing her untrimmed bush to tickle my face. I was considerably more confident than I had been previously, with Lara's words of encouragement ringing through my head. Apparently, I was a fast learner.

I buried my tongue as far into Lana's hole as I could go, trying to explore it as deeply as I could. I licked all throughout her opening and licked her inner walls as well as I could. Meanwhile, my thumb was moving like a blur over her engorged clitoris.

Lana was moaning and screaming profanities in a matter of seconds, the only distinguishable words of which were "whore" and "pussy-slut." Lana could no longer hold out as I coaxed her to orgasm for the second time. My face was coated in her juices again as hers and Lara's mixed on my face.

Lana recovered quickly and turned back to pleasuring me. She returned the favor I had provided to her, licking at my clit and my folds. I was already becoming very hot, but Lana decided to turn it up a notch.

She slipped her index finger into my pussy, effortlessly gliding in. Lana immediately found my g-spot and started massaging it with her finger. Combined with the continued stimulation of my clit, I was about ready to explode, which I readily announced.

"Oh, shit, I'm about to cum!"

And just before I reached my climax, Lana pulled her finger out and moved her tongue away.

"Hey! I didn't tell you that you could do that. You were explicitly told that you were not allowed to cum without permission!"

"I'm sorry, Lana, I just-"

"What did you just say?" Lara interrupted.

"I said that I was sorry to Lana-"

A quick blow immediately fell on one of my ass cheeks. The pain ripped through my body, and caused a grimace to appear on my face.

"She is to be referred to as Mistress Lana. I am Mistress Lara. Make a mistake again and you will be punished more severely!"

"Yes, Lara, I-"

Two more spanks in rapid succession fell on my butt. And Lara did not hold back at all. They hurt like hell.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Lara. It won't happen again. I swear!"

"I think our pussy slut needs to be taught a lesson for her disobedience," Lana chimed in.

"I agree," Lara responded.

"Remember that you may not cum until you are told!" Lana reminded me.

"Yes, Mistress Lana."

Lana returned to licking my clit. She re-inserted her index finger, and to my surprise, added her ring and middle finger as well. She massaged my g-spot, sending electric sparks right to my core.

I was about to blow. I fought off the necessity to cum with all the strength that I had, trying to hold out. My pussy started contracting around Lana's fingers, and she pulled out again.

Another hard smack was delivered courtesy of Lara.

"That was too close," she warned me.

Lana continued her oral and manual attacks, bringing me right back to the brink of orgasm. Again, she pulled away just as I was going to cum, prompting another spanking from Lara.

Surprisingly, I began to enjoy the spanking from Lara. I took pleasure in the pain, knowing that it was her way of disciplining a bad girl like me.

Lara began building a steady rhythm of spanks, doling them out to both cheeks. She continued while Lana was eating me out and fingering me, which combined for an even greater sensation. I really couldn't hold out much longer.

The more they teased me and prevented me from cumming, the bigger I knew the orgasm was going to be. Already, it was guaranteed to be the biggest orgasm of my life. I was coming close to a sensory overload each time I reached my climax.

Finally, after several more minutes of teasing, my masters forgave me.

"Alright, you slut. I think you've learned your lesson. Is that correct?" Lara asked, delivering another scorching blow to the reddened surface of my ass.

"Yes, Mistress Lara. May I please be allowed to cum now? I've obeyed you. Please! I need it!"

"Alright, I supposed you've earned it."

Lana continued fingering me and licking my clit, right up until I was at the brink of orgasm. I briefly thought they might continue to toy with me, but they finally relented. Lana's pleasuring and Lara's spanking both increased in speed and tenacity as I reached my peak.

I screamed out, louder than I thought I possibly could, before the world started going black. Everything but the searing pain on my ass and the stimulation of my pussy was gone. And then, those disappeared too. My body turned to jello as I fainted on the sheets.

*******

I woke up on the bed. My head felt groggy and it took me a moment before I was able to wipe the sleep out of my eyes. I looked around the room, but all traces of my sisters were gone.

I noticed that there was very little light coming through the window of the bedroom. Looking out, it was clear that it was already night time. I checked the clock on the nightstand and confirmed the time to be already 7:00.

I wasn't sure where Lana or Lara were, and most importantly, I couldn't remember where I had left my clothes. I was still naked, and without the warmth of other bodies, I started to feel slightly chilly. I got up from the bed and ruffled through some of the clothes Lana had strewn on the floor. I contented myself with a tank top a few sizes too big and a pair of panties.

As I walked out of the bedroom, I started to hear some faint sounds. I strode into the very large open room which served as kitchen, living room, and dining room in one. There I noticed that the TV was on, which served as the only light source in the darkened room. Sitting across from it were Lana and Lara.

They were sitting on the sofa underneath a very large fur blanket that had been pulled up to their shoulders. Each was sipping on a big milkshake, courtesy of a milkshake maker my parents had ordered for them. They were quite a funny sight, with each having only a head and an arm to hold the glass poking out from underneath the dark blanket.

I headed back to the kitchen and grabbed a straw for myself before heading back towards the sofa. Lana and Lara seemed to snap out of their trance when they noticed me approaching them.

"Mind if I squeeze in between you two?" I politely inquired.

"Be our guest," Lara replied.

I moved the oversized blanket for a moment and slipped myself underneath the warm covers. Only then did I realize that both of my sisters were still fully naked.

"I see you two are still au naturel,"I remarked, as I stole a sip from Lara's milkshake.

"Sanctity of our own home, n'at," Lana replied.

"When did you become a Yinzer?" I sarcastically asked. The answer came in the form of a mild push against me.

I peeked up to see what the twins had been watching on the TV, and was quite surprised. I was met with an image of a platinum blonde woman with obviously fake breasts conversing with a group of construction workers. The over-the-top-acting, low production quality, and ludicrously overexposed cleavage of the woman immediately told me I was watching a porno.

I'll admit, I hadn't ever really watched porn before. My best friend early in high school had stumbled upon a Playboy her brother had tried to hide, and we had leafed through that a little bit. Since then, I had masturbated to erotic fiction and centerfolds, but never really full-on porn.

In a matter of about thirty seconds, the woman went from angry boss to gleefully sucking a dozen dicks. I had never actually known anybody who had participated in a gangbang before, and knew of them only as sort of a legend. I had to admit, the idea intrigued me quite a lot.

I fantasized about putting myself in the porn star's place, and found myself extremely turned on. Not by all of the dicks or guys or anything, but by the taboo of the situation and how easily dominated I could be.

As the video progressed and the woman started to get fucked, I noticed both figures next to me moving. I peeked down under the blanket, and found both Lana and Lara to be playing with themselves with their free hand. Evidently, they were as turned on as I was.

I found myself unable to resist the temptation. I moved my left hand down underneath the blanket and directed it to my borrowed panties. I slipped my hand underneath and started quickly rubbing my clit.

My hand was met with a quick slap on the wrist from Lana, sitting on my right, causing me to immediately retract it.

"You, whore, were not told that you could pleasure yourself."

"Um, yes, Mistress Lana," I replied. The words seemed to flow off my tongue more naturally than they had before.

"Are you particularly horny right now?" Lana inquired.

"Truthfully, yeah. The gangbang is a really hot idea, and I'm getting more turned on by you two," I replied.

"I bet that you really want to touch yourself right now. Your pussy is probably on fire. It's undoubtedly screaming out to you right now to touch it. You need to satisfy that hunger. You need that release. But you can't get it," Lana tantalizingly lectured me.

I could hear Lara start to giggle from my left.

"I think we need to teach Ally a lesson. I mean, she did disobey our rules," she said to Lana.

"Yes, I do think that you're right. And I know what you have in mind," came the reply.

The two twins moved in sync. They both got out from under the blanket, set down their drinks, and flipped on a lamp on either side of the sofa. My eyes took a small period of time to adjust.

"Take off the blanket so we can see you. And remove your clothes as well," Lana commanded me, with both twins standing proudly naked in front of me.

I diligently did as she wished, moving the big blanket to one side of me and my shirt to the other, before slipping out of Lana's borrowed panties and letting them fall to the ground.

"Good, now lean back all the way, put your hands on your thighs and spread your legs as far apart as you can," she continued.

Again, I obliged.

The twins stared at my trimmed pussy. Each of them had already had a turn underneath it, and I imagine it probably looked pretty captivating considering how glistening I knew it was.

Both of the twins then sat facing each other on the carpet. They were perfect mirrors of each other (the only difference being the presence of Lana's untrimmed bush), and in this position, I couldn't help but think of how unbelievably beautiful they looked.

"Now, remember, you are not allowed to touch yourself until we say so, no matter how much you want to. Understand, you sister-fucking slut?" Lara reminded me.

"Yes, Mistress Lara."

From my vantage point, I had a clear view of both of of my sisters, as well as the porno still playing behind them. The woman was now being fucked from behind, while sucking a second dick and jerking off one more.

Lana and Lara quickly shared a look between themselves that acted as some sort of signal. They both slowly leaned in, and locked their lips together in a deep and passionate kiss, as two long-time lovers still full of lust would. I felt like I could have melted straight into the couch from the heat they were giving off.

Their tongues danced around the other's mouth, interlocking as their hands wandered. Each twin cupped the other's breasts, groping them and pinching their nipples. Lana pushed slightly against Lara and she fell backwards. Lana interlocked her fingers with Lara's, pulling the two pairs of hands above their heads while their mouths and tongues remained intertwined in a deep kiss.

Lana eventually pulled her mouth away from Lara's, and started moving lower. Lana planted kisses over Lara's body as she went. She began with her neck, moving down and taking an ample amount of time with each breast before lightly kissing over Lara's stomach and coming to rest just above her crotch. I noticed that they were still holding hands, which struck me as being oddly hot.

I briefly tore my eyes away from the action going on directly in front of me. The woman on the screen was now feigning resistance as a surly-looking black man began sodomizing her with his dick. This particular act was especially hot to me. Anal sex was always something I had wanted to try. None of my previous partners wanted to do it, and I had never worked up the nerve to try it on my own, but it still excited me immensely to think about it.

Lana teased her way around Lara's pussy, licking and kissing the inside of her thighs and slowly getting closer to the final destination. Finally, Lana placed a kiss directly onto Lara's clit, causing her to visibly shudder.

Lana started working her magic on Lara's pussy. She deftly licked her clit and darted her tongue in and out of her twin's hole. It really was quite the sight to see. I decided to myself that I would try to learn as much from the two about pussy-eating as I could, preferably from first-hand experience and one-on-one lessons.

Lara moved her hands away from Lana's and used them to prop herself up. She was now sitting up, looking directly at me. I had a great view of Lara's perfect DD tits, as well as Lana's mouth-watering ass sticking directly up into the air, exposing her pussy. Lara looked straight at me as her twin went down on her.

Within a few minutes, Lana's expert work had her sister at the brink of orgasm. Lara was gasping and crying out as she came all over her twin's face. Her boobs jiggled as her body quivered, making them look even more beautiful. And best of all, Lara kept eye contact with me the entire time that she was cumming. Her bright blue eyes felt like they were burning holes in the back of my skull.

Lara had great stamina, and immediately after she came, she grasped Lara's hands and brought her twin up sitting next to her. The two engaged in ankther deep kiss, with Lara tasting herself off of Lana's mouth. Her cum still shown in the light on Lana's cheeks and lips.

Lara started running her hands over Lana's body. She cupped her twin's breasts and gave them a shake for me.

"I'm sure you really want to touch yourself, don't you?" Lara asked me, pulling away from her kiss.

"You better fucking believe it," I thought to myself, although I refrained from speaking.

Lara's hands moved further down Lana's body as the two sat next to each other.

"I bet that you want to run your fingers over your clit," Lara stated to me. Her hands reached Lana's clit and slowly began massaging it.

"And then feel all of the folds and crevices of your beautiful lips." Lara ran her fingers through Lana's labia as she spoke, echoing her words.

She was mercilessly teasing me, knowing that I wouldn't be able to touch myself, no matter how badly I wanted to.

"Then maybe, you'll go back to your clit," which she did to Lana. "You'll press down on it, and rub your fingers against it. You'll swirl your fingers around and get yourself really hot and wet."

I could see the juice on Lana's pussy lips. Even just her description of what was happening was enough to get me breathless, but the associated visuals were really testing my wherewithal. Lara was being such a bitch, and she knew it. The woman on the screen was now being forcefully manhandled by the men as they sandwiched her in a double-penetration, another secret fantasy of mine.

"And then, you'll take your other hand. And you'll trace your lips again, feeling how wet you've become from rubbing your clit." Lara continued to mirror her speech with her hands. "So you take a finger on that hand, and you slip it between your lips, exploring yourself. And your pussy's already so wet that your finger just slides right in."

This made me cognizant of how wet I actually was. If I were wearing panties, they would have been completely ruined.

"You hook your finger back so that you can feel your g-spot. And then you start fucking yourself with your finger. And it feels so good to be fucking both your clit and your g-spot." Lana's whole body began to noticeably quiver and her breaths became shorter. She was obviously being turned on by Lara as much as me.

Lana's head was thrown back in ecstasy. I'm not sure if she was paying attention to Lara's words. She appeared to be lost in a world of her one, basking in the sensations. The woman on screen now had two cocks in her ass with a third in her mouth. I was finding it extraordinarily difficult to concentrate on anything with all of the extremely sexy sights in my immediate vicinity.

"And soon, you add a second finger so that you can fuck yourself harder. And you grind your hips hard so that you can push back against your fingers. Your hand is flying over your clit now, and you can barely hold on any longer, because you're about to cum." Lara's pace had become almost frantic at this point. "You can feel the orgasm approaching, and you're just about to hit it, and you have to scream out-"

"Ohh, shit. I'm cumming. Oh, FUCK!'" Lana interrupted, her sense of timing being impeccable.

Lana came with a bang. She squirted all over the rug and Lara's hand as she finally snapped back. The rug was left with two distinct squirt stains from both Lana and Lara's orgasms. The film came to a climax as well, with the dozen or so men all jerking off onto the blonde, coating her face and huge tits in a cum bath.

I felt my own pussy aching for release. Lara's dirty talk had gotten me progressively hotter and hotter, and the climaxes in front of me had almost given me a hands-free orgasm, the first time that would have ever happened to me. As is, I felt like I could cum at the slightest touch.

Lana was reduced to a heaping mound of flesh in front of me, lying on the rug. Lara was lying on top of her, licking her twin's cum off of her fingers and still recovering from her own orgasm. The only sounds in the room were their heavy panting and some faint dialogue on the television.

"And you, slave, don't get to feel any of it," Lara told me, reminding me of my place on the totem pole and the twins' role as mistresses.

Lana and Lara rested on the rug for several minutes, still weary from their powerful orgasms. I maintained my seated position, afraid of moving and being punished.

Eventually, Lana and Lara regained their footing and strode over to the couch.

"I bet that you really want to cum. But we're not quite ready for that yet," Lana told me.

"We want just a little bit more fun with you before," Lara explained.

Both twins sat down on either side of me on the couch. Lana reached over and grabbed my chin somewhat forcefully, pulling my head over to look at hers. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. I could still vaguely taste the remains of my pussy on her mouth from when she had eaten me out earlier. She evidently hadn't brushed her teeth.

Lara meanwhile began wandering her hands about my body. She grazed her fingers over my thighs and stomach, and gave a squeeze to my firm ass. Her groping felt excellent as Lana continued to kiss me.

I was soon passed off between the twins. Lara now was exploring my mouth with her tongue, while Lana was lavishing attention on my neck and back. Her small kisses down the length of my spine sent shivers running through my body.

I felt Lana move away on my right, and heard her get up from the couch.

"Let's try something unique," I heard her say as she came back towards the two of us. Lara unlocked her lips from mine, and pushed my head around to face Lana.

"Open wide," she said, an unnecessary command since my mouth was already open from kissing Lara. Before I knew it, Lana had her finger stuffed in my mouth, pressing on my tongue. I immediately recognized the extremely sugary taste of the milkshake we had earlier been sipping on.

"Lick it off," Lana sharply barked at me.

I did as I was told. I rolled my tongue over her finger, being sure to gather all of the thick milk on it. I sucked on it and tickled her digit with my tongue, imitating my blowjob techniques.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers