Dominated by My Twin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,297 Followers

Even just taking the head in was excruciatingly painful for me. My ass was not built to accommodate something that thick, so it understandably hurt when a huge dildo was being forced inside of it.

Lara pulled the cock out to again. I hoped that she would be dissuaded from trying again and simply give up, although that would have been very unlike her. Sadly, Lara did not conform to my wishes.

She lined the dick up against my asshole and tried once more to inch forward. She got me to gape a little wider, but still could only fit the head in. I was now on the verge of tears at Lana's pussy from the pain. Lara pulled out, allowing me to breathe and reset.

"Well, guess we're going to have to do this the hard way," Lara said.

My eyebrows shot up, and I tried mightily to escape from Lana. Her hand remained steady on the back of my head, even as she used the other to take her shirt off, baring her full breasts in their unrestricted glory.

"Brace yourself, kid," Lara told me. I was really freaking out at this point.

Lara pressed the head against my asshole to try one more time. She grabbed onto my hips to steady herself more. And then she thrust forward as hard as she possibly could without warning.

The sharp pain tore through my entire body. It was absolutely excruciating. Easily the most pain I had ever been in during my entire life. It was way more than just discomfort; I felt like I had been shot. My ass felt like it was being literally torn apart and I could feel nothing but the pain. Tears started to heavily cascade down my face and mingle with Lana's wetness on her pussy.

I tried to rip away from Lana's grasp and escape. She held two hands on the back of my head and wrapped her legs around my neck, nearly cutting ofd my airway, but keeping me locked at her pussy as I cried into it.

In one thrust, Lara had buried most of the 10 inches into my asshole. It made me feel bloated and completely stuffed. The walls of my rectum had been spread beyond belief and if the cock were any larger, my ass surely would have actually been split in two.

Lara pulled the cock all the way out of my ass, and my knees immediately buckled. Lana's grip on me was so strong that I simply hung suspended over the side of the table, my legs dangling. The sharp pain subsided although my ass still hurt like a motherfucker.

"We're getting that asshole looser. Come on, just a little bit more and you will have taken the whole thing," Lara told me.

Lara positioned herself behind me and again thrust in as hard as she could, getting at least 8 inches in. The pain came shooting back to me again, although it wasn't quite as bad as the first time.

"Come on, baby. Just a little more. I know you can do it, Ally."

Lara continued slowly pushing forward and stretching me out further. I did not think it was possible for me to take another millimeter, but Lara kept pressing on. My sobs intensified, muffled by Lana's pussy.

Finally, after what had seemed like hours, I felt the crotch of the strap-on press against my flesh.

"There you go. That's a good little slut," Lara said from behind me.

I had taken the whole ten inches. I was still in extreme pain and pondering how anybody could ever take pleasure from it, but I nevertheless felt a strange sense of accomplishment in my mind.

With the cock now buried all the way inside of my ass, Lara paused and let it remain in place for a little while. I started to get used to it a little bit, and was able to now direct my attention to Lana.

It only took about 15 seconds of directed clit licking before she exploded all over my face, coating it with her juices. As I ate out her twin, Lara reached underneath me and undid my robe before pulling it off me, leaving me in my birthday suit. She was still wearing her loose-fitting dress, and I could feel the fabric lightly tickle my ass cheeks.

Lana had released her vice grip on me, finally allowing me to escape from near-suffocation via her cunt. She still left a hand on top of my head, signaling that she wasn't satisfied with one orgasm. I picked up on her cue and began licking her pussy again.

Lara started playing with my small tits, bringing me into a state of cognitive dissonance over the slow pleasure building up from the stimulation of my nipples but the extreme discomfort from the dildo in my ass.

As she ran her hands over my breasts, Lara slowly moved her hips back and pulled the strap-on all the way out until just the head remained. And then, she abruptly plunged it back in up to the hilt. I cried out and thrashed my head back, but didn't struggle against Lara.

"God, your ass is so fucking tight," Lara remarked.

"Well, maybe yours would be too if you weren't such a slut," I thought to myself. I thought better of actually saying it out loud though.

Lara pulled back and thrust deep in me again, eliciting another yelp from me. The walls of my ass were still actively being stretched out, but the pain became less and less each time.

Lana grabbed my head again and returned me to her crotch. I resumed diligently eating her out, and Lara thrust into me. I winced and clenched my teeth, but I fought against the urge to cry out.

Lara's thrusts slowly became faster, as she developed a continuous rhythm. She soon was see-sawing in and out of my ass at a fast pace. The pain was slowly subsiding, to the point of being a simple nuisance rather than the debilitating pain it had been before.

Lara continued fucking me for several minutes, and slowly I noticed a change. The longer that Lara fucked me, the more pleasurable it became. I was becoming suddenly very turned on, and rumblings of an orgasm were building up inside of me. As Lara continued to play with my tits, a small moan escaped from my mouth, which did not go unnoticed.

"Did you hear that? Seems like Ally's finally starting the hang of this," Lana said to Lara.

"She's turning into a good little fuck slut," Lara remarked back.

Lara continued thrusting hard into my anal cavity, stretching my tight walls out each time. But the nerve endings in my ass were really starting to be pleasured, and my pussy started to tingle.

I brought my hand down to my pussy and started gently massaging my clit. Some part of me was still in shock that I was feeling pleasure from the fucking, but another part was relishing how taboo the situation was. A little over 24 hours earlier, I was a plain and vanilla girl. In the last day, I'd had sex with my twin sisters multiple times, climaxed harder than I had ever before on multiple occasions, been spanked, pissed on, forced to eat ass, and now I was being buttfucked by one twin while eating out the other on their dining room table.

Lara pounded away at my asshole. I moaned into Lana's pussy, and she did the same, signaling her second orgasm approaching. Each time Lara thrust forward, I could feel the base of the cock slamming against my ass.

Lara moved her hands away from my breasts and grabbed on to my shoulders, giving her more leverage to hammer into me. She was sticking all ten inches up my ass with every thrust and bringing me closer to orgasm as well.

Finally, I could hold on no longer. Lara's pace reached a fever pitch, and finally made me give in and cum. My ass squeezed tightly around the cock buried inside it, and I came, my cum gushing straight down onto the floor. Lana was also pulled over the edge, and she doused my face in cum again.

I was surprised to hear a third set of moans join in, and looked back to see that Lara was cumming as well. She continued to thrust into my ass hard as she humped the ridged crotch of the strap-on. All three of us erupted simultaneously, with our cries the only thing that could be heard. I would have been very surprised if a single person in their apartment complex hadn't heard us.

Lara pulled the dick out of my ass and detached herself from it, allowing the contraption to fall to the floor. She joined Lana on the dining room table as I struggled to remain standing, my knees still quite weak. After exchanging a brief kiss with Lara, Lana removed her jeans from around her ankles and hopped down off of the table.

"I want a try with her too," she stated.

Lana slipped behind me and started securing the strap-on onto herself. I was still bent over the table, exposed and ready to be fucked.

As Lana was getting the dildo on, Lara crawled across the table over to me.

"Lift yourself up," she commanded me.

I lifted my upper body up off the table with my arms. Lara spun herself around and slithered underneath my body such that we were in a 69. Lara moved until her head was just dangling off the end of the table, directly below my pussy. I could feel her hot breath against my crotch.

Lana finished getting the strap-on attached and stepped back up to me. She re-applied a small amount of lube to the head of the plastic cock and onto my hole. I felt the dick press against my asshole, took a sharp breath, and Lana shoved her way inside.

My asshole had been extremely stretched out from the earlier intrusion, so it didn't hurt nearly as much this time. My ass became acclimated to the cock almost immediately, and before long, Lana was thrusting the dildo in and out of me.

Lara reached her head up and began licking my clit. My whole body shuddered from the simultaneous pleasuring of my clit and ass. I looked down and picked u0 the hem of her skirt, exposing Lara's beautiful shaved pussy to me. I leaned down and dove straight into her juicy snatch.

Lana was pounding me at a quite frenetic pace, which made the task of eating out Lara quite difficult. I figured that using fingers would be easier. Lara's pussy was wet enough that I didn't need any extra lube, so I spread her lips and slipped three fingers into her hole.

The natural rocking motion of my body courtesy of Lana seemed to be doing wonders for my fingers. I could feel Lara's body rise and fall against mine as her breathing quickened. I heard a loud gasp from and looked behind me to find Lara fingering Lana's asshole as she continued to eat me out. I admired her concentration at being able to perform both tasks at once while being finger-banged.

Lara was increasing the pace of her licks as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Lana was also progressively building up the speed of her thrusts, such that she was now fully jackhammering in and out of me, stretching my ass out just a little bit more every time. I was extremely close to orgasm, and the twins appeared to be as well.

Lana reached forward from behind me and abruptly grabbed my hair before yanking it, causing my head and upper body to snap backwards. It hurt a lot, but got me wet from her taking control. She leaned in close, next to my ear.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?"

"Yes, mistress, I am."

She leaned back again, keeping up her frenetic attack on my ass.

"Good. I want you to tell me and Lara what you are."

"I'm your pet."

With my hair still in her hand, she tugged back a little bit more and delivered a hard spank to me.

"Keep going."

"I'm your little cunt-munching, ass-eating, piss-receptacle, sister whore. Please use me as your fuck slut!"

She pulled on my hair again, making my scalp really burn. Another spank fell.

"Good. And do you want to cum?"

"Yes, I do mistress!"

"And do you want to make your sister cum?"

I realized that my fingers were still feverishly fucking Lara, seemingly with a mind of their own.

"Yes, mistress."

Lana reached her free hand forward and pinched one of my nipples.

"Then do it. Be a good sister whore and cum for us! Come on, Ally. I know you want to."

My fingers flew in and out of Lara's cunt, appearing nothin more than a blur. Her tongue was flicking over my clit, and I could hold out for no longer.

"Yes, I do! Oh, god! Mistress, I'm cumming for you! Fuck!!"

I reached my breaking point, and waves of pleasure hit me like a brick wall.

My body twitched and spasmed as my toes and fingers clenched. Evidently, I also set Lara off as she came too, howling into my pussy. The sight of her two sisters overwhelmed Lana, and she joined in, the three of us cumming all at once.

Lana continued to fuck my ass long after we orgasmed. She finally slowed her pace, and pulled out. As she stepped away, Lara removed her fingers from Lana's ass. I rolled off of Lara, and lay next to her on the table. Lana clambered up onto the table as well and crawled over to me, with the strap-on still dangling between her legs.

"I want you to taste your ass," she said to me.

I opened my mouth and Lana shoved the dildo down my mouth. She forcefully thrust into my mouth, letting the cock choke me. I tasted my own ass off the dildo and gave it as good of a blowjob as I could before Lana pulled away from me and flopped down on the table as well.

I looked over and realized that Lara was still fully clothed in her dress.

"Let's get you out of that thing," I stated.

I reached over and pulled the dress over her head, leaving all three of us completely naked and on the dining room table. I leaned down and diligently sucked on her nipples until they were fully erect.

Lara let a slight moan escape from her lips before she pushed me off of her and got off the table.

"Be right back," she said to me, before leaning over to Lana and whispering something in her ear. Lana's face became adorned with a devilish grin, and Lara ran off to the bedroom.

Lana slid off the table and lied back down onto the stained carpet.

She stroked the cock as she spoke to me, "Come on over and sit your pretty little ass down on this."

I walked over to Lana and turned around with my back to her. I squatted and leaned back, supporting myself with my arms, until I felt the head press against my asshole. Lana held the plastic cock in her hand and helped guide it in. The cock was flexible, and even at the odd angle slipped straight onto my now gaping rectum.

I slowly began to ride on the cock, but without warning, Lana grabbed the back of my knees and pulled them up into the air. I was now lying on top of Lana with my back on her stomach, my legs spread apart in the air.

She had full access to my ass and slowly started bucking her hips up into me. The dildo rammed into my ass, the odd angle being very pleasurable. With my arms now free, I pinched each of my nipples, sending a small shiver down my spine.

Lana sat up a little bit and whispered into my ear, "Close your eyes."

I did as I was told, and shut the rest of the world off, giving Lana complete control over me.

All of a sudden, I felt my pussy being completely filled up. My eyes shot open, and I saw Lara kneeling in front of me. She was wearing another identical strap-on, which currently had all ten of its inches buried deep inside my cunt.

The combination of the complete shock and overwhelming pleasure rendered me speechless. My mouth hung agape, with nothing but guttural sound escaping from it. Lana was thrusting her hips into me as hard as she could, reaming my ass while Lara reciprocated on my pussy.

As if I wasn't already hot enough, Lara reached down with a hand and started rubbing on my clit. My breathing rapidly increased, and I could only concentrate on Lara in front of me. As my sisters stimulated my three main pleasure zones, I could hold out no longer.

My orgasm was almost noiseless. I was truly incapable of expressing what I was feeling. Tears began to well up at the side of my eyes from the strength of the climax. I could feel my entire body respond. My ass and pussy contracted around the dildos and I let out a small gasp before shaking nearly uncontrollably and letting my body fo limp.

Lana supported my body as I remained there lifelessly. The twins did not reduce their pace, but continued their relentless attack of my pussy and ass. The cocks flew as a blur in and out of my holes. They were separated only by a thin membrane, and I could feel every part of them.

I hadn't even recovered from my first orgasm when I felt another one incoming. I knew the friction against their clits was getting both Lana and Lara close to orgasm as well. But I was going to cum first.

Just as I was about to cum, Lara slipped her strap-on out of my pussy. It was quite jarring, but my pleasure was quickly increased again when Lara thrust her strap-on deep into my ass.

I was far too gone to protest or really care. The twins double teamed my ass, stretching it to previously unthinkable limits. They almost immediately established a steady rhythm, one pulling out as the other thrust in. Lara continued to feverishly rub my clit, and my inevitable orgasm arrived.

I squirted what felt like a gallon onto Lara's stomach. At almost the same time, Lara reached her own climax, as she thrust as deep as possible into my ass.

Lara pulled out of me and lied down onto the rug. Lana hurriedly pushed me off of her from underneath.

"Oh Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking close. One of you two fuck me please so I can cum," she said, with a heavy dose of desperation in her voice.

Lara crawled over to her sister, who was now on all fours on the rug. With the strap-on still attached to Lana, she only had access to her ass.

"Brace yourself. This might hurt," Lara informed Lana.

Lara positioned her strap-on and thrust in deep into her twin sister's asshole.

"Oh, god yes!" Lana said in a deep voice.

Lara thrust in a few more times before Lana released, sending a large volume of squirt onto the rug.

The two twins both fell into each other's arms and kissed each other. I sat on the carpet, enjoying the show. Each twin turned to look at me, and crawled over. The three of us engaged in a three-way kissing session for a few minutes before Lana flipped me over onto my stomach.

"Holy hell, you would not believe how much your asshole is gaping, Ally. Lara, go grab your phone and take a picture. I bet she could fit my whole fist up there."

I totally believed her. I had already taken two huge cocks in my ass at the same time. Her fist was probably smaller.

Lara ran to the table and grabbed her smartphone before taking a few close-up snapshots of my gaping hole. I turned my head back and saw the white light of the phone go on, telling me she had switched to video.

Lana started off with two fingers. She thrust them in a little bit before easily adding in a third. She had to wiggle a little bit to fit her pinky finger in, but soon had four fingers thrusting in me. Lana pressed her thumb against the edge of my hole and slipped the tip in. She pushed forward, and her whole fist slipped into my rectum.

She fisted my asshole for a few minutes, bringing me to another orgasm. Lara captured it all on her phone, and I have to admit that I masturbated to the video more than a few times later.

I lied there on the rug, completely worn out. My ass and pussy were extremely sore, my jaw ached from the amount of oral I had been giving, and I could faintly smell the pee on the carpet from last night that hadn't been cleaned up.

Lana and Lara lied down next to me, one on each side. We wrapped our arms around each other and basked in the warm embrace of three tightly-packed bodies. Lara first broke the silence.

"Merry motherfucking Christmas."

"Shouldn't that be Merry sisterfucking Christmas?" I corrected her.

"I suppose you're right," she replied with a small chuckle.

"You guys realize it's only Saturday, right? Mom and Dad won't be home for another two weeks, and Alexis your school doesn't start back up for three weeks or so," Lana commented.

"Aaand?" I asked.

"Lara and I have a few weeks vacation time spent up. Something tells me we're going to be using all of it," she said.

A smile grew on my face until I was grinning ear-to-ear.

The next two weeks were the bets of my entire life. I don't think I went a single hour without both cumming and getting one of the twins to cum. The one time we left their apartment was when we ran out of food a few days in and did a huge grocery run. Even then, I ate out Lana's cunt in the bathroom, finger-fucked Lara in one of the aisles (I feel sorry for the poor kid who had to mop up that mess), and discreetly orgasmed in front of the cashier courtesy of vibrating balls lodged inside my pussy.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,297 Followers