All Comments on 'Dominican Slut: Humiliated Pet'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 9 years ago
Interesting twist

Loved it. Interesting twist on the interracial theme. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

Love the direction the submission is going. The udders part was my favorite. Ever thought about doing a story focused on stuff like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked the story

Good story, but you should probably put a disclaimer at the beginning regarding your disdain of Haitians. I happen to be Haitian and found it a bit offensive...

If I'd known it was coming, obviously it wouldn't have been an issue. I could have just chosen not to continue reading.

Not trying to bash or insult you at all, just saying.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 01/02/16

re: disdain of Haitians

Dominicans are disdainful of Haitians, to the point where their government is deporting or revoking citizenship rights of Dominican citizens whose parents were Haitian.

Reality often sucks, but that does not change the fact that it is reality.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
Still liking the direction you're taking her

Her acceptance of slut status and being a oral slut for any woman or man...as well as, needing domination & humiliation is so damn HOT! Go to start next part NOW! Thanks

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
As always

very haught

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

230. I guess I’m not too keen on the racial and national put downs and treatment by almost all of the employees. Forced sex may be hot in the moment, but it really doesn’t turn me on particularly when it persists throughout the wole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES