All Comments on 'Dominican Slut: Janitor Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Disappointing series. Not up to your usual excellent standards, Jasmine.

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Disagree with Anon

Different doesn't mean poor. This is a series that thinks outside the box. Loved it. Keep going.

dewsaqdewsaqover 8 years ago
Not bad

I like this series a lot, especially the second and third parts. Somehow this episode made too big a jump and I feel like we've missed some really enjoyable rungs on her ladder of descent. We've hopped over what could have been a gradual descent with secretaries and other co-workers taking a few liberties and a gradual fall, by dropping straight to a three hole, pissing gang bang with the cleaners. There's nothing wrong with those things, But it's the slow decline and relinquishing of control I always enjoy in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello

Would love to see Elizabeth reluctantly start to see her mother in a different light

confusorconfusorover 8 years ago
question goamz86

It's commendable goamz86 you standing up for Jasmine. Actually admirable

Believe Anon's opinion that this isn't same caliber as her highly successful stories readers have come used to enjoy.

I'm not the same class as you being an editor of her writing, or even a wordsmith, but do you mean Jasmine is challenging herself writing outside of her comfort zone and not thinking outside the box?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful

Stay away from requests. These dominican stories are awful. You sound like a caucasian trying to write as a latina. Which you are. Not authentic and hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not Latina

Commentor was right. You sound like what you are, a gringa trying to portray a Latina. It is commendable Goamz sticks up for SSL writings, bit he's not exactly impartial. He is her editor. Instead of defending anything she writes he should want her to get better. She normally writes great stories. She always gets high ratings. But these stories have not got high ratings. That is a sign the stories are not good as the others. Everybody has down days. But dont look over her bad days. Try to make them better again. Her best stories if you look at her ratings are her lesbian and incest stories. Its ok to try something new but if it doesnt work dont defend it, let it go. I do like her overall though and hope she will write more good stories.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Hi all,

As an author its funny you never know what will be popular or unpopular.

I felt this series (and three more chapters are coming over the next 3 months as they are already written) was different from my usual and somewhat challenging to write.

It was a fun request and I pondered wether to do it as I am obviously white and know little about Dominican culture. Through research and conversations I felt reasonably confident in the story I planned to tell.

Oddly, once I started writing it, I became immersed in it and it became a novella.

Anyways, the irony is I usually don't write sequels unless there is enough demand, but this time I wrote all 8 at once.

Regardless, I am happy with it... and although it does lack in plot a bit (I dont disagree), the two main characters (the hubby is coming in the last couple chapters) are real and I created their fantasy.

Thanks for the comments good and bad and I will continue to write a variety of themes and styles...

PS: Ironically, I get criticized for writing the same plot too much, yet when I do

something outside that I get criticized too.

Jasmine 2015

dewsaqdewsaqover 8 years ago

Keep it up Jasmine, you can't please everyone all of the time and some of your lower rated stories are my favourites. I can never understand why "Save a tree..." Isn't higher rated, it's amazing. I think the idea here is brilliant and it fits with my favourite theme of yours, of women submitting to the unthinkable as their desires overwhelm them.

Great to hear there are som many more parts to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope you post the rest

I have enjoyed the series and while some of the chapters quite as good it is a good concept and I am very much hoping you post the remainder of the series!

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
Ignore malcontents,

I've enjoyed series and looking forward to reading the final parts. It is different but still you are exercising your creativity and not being bound by people who most likely flunked literature in school and need to recognize you are working to create new boundaries. I have always enjoyed your work and this is just as satisfying as other of your works. I know you feel a need to seek & expand your literary abilities & horizons for your own self-image and editorial growth. My sincerest thanks and congrats to you - doing what I could never do and doing it successfully. Be proud.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

231. And let’s get on to the next chapter in this degrading series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50905 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES