All Comments on 'Dominican Slut: Office Cocksucker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better proof reading needed

I read all of your stories. This one needed to be proof read far better. "Biggest cock I have ever scene" and on page 2 it leaps from Brian to Jeremy. Happy to be a proof reader for you as I really enjoy your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

White Power!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

Perhaps Elizabeth's mom will visit her soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good job

I like this story. Glad to see it's being continued. I would like the domination to continue on with the female cousin domming her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

So happy to see this story continued, I agree that it would be great if Elizabeth was forced to submit to her cousin that would be so hot and add even more variety to this already amazing series. Can't wait for more keep it coming please.

tangledslinkytangledslinkyover 8 years ago
Keep em coming!

I'm glad to finally see another chapter posted. I was worried you might have given up on this story because of the negative feedback for earlier chapters. Don't listen to the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES YES!!!!!

YES so glad to see this story continued I was getting worried. This Chapter was excellent I really like where this is going, I'll be waiting for the next chapter. You are by far my favorite Author on here your stories have just the right amount of variety and just the right amount of wrong.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
Thanks again, loving this series

Appreciate your continuing to build this series despite all the AssHoles trying to degrade you and your work. You are making a great series, Thanks. BTW, really enjoying her accepting her slut status and looking forward to her husband being part of the fuck/suck/asspussy package of her bosses, clients & coworkers.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

232. Instead of ending the humiliation, these final episodes seem to be just trying to prolong it. Everyone seems to be racist and quickly turn against a producer for the firm. Hard to believe the sexual weakness of this woman and how everyone takes advantage of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES