All Comments on 'Dominican Slut: Office Sluts'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Loved it

This chapter was the best of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ever improving story

Do like the suggestion of her being bred by one of her co workers, albeit janitor, security guard or anybody ! Maybe having one of the Haitians impregnate her would reinforce her new level ?

Sure you haven't forgotten her Haitian nanny and will be making sure she is well served in later chapter(s) ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drop the "it's a true story" crap and just try and write a decent story

The minute you allude to a story being true or based on true events we all start laughing. This is a porn site. On the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth or off the pages. And whether or not it is true or not, stating that adds absolutely nothing to the story. The only thing that matters is if you manage to spin an entertaining story. In this case, you haven't done anything that could be considered original, clever or fun to read. Try again. This is a "1".

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Say awhatever you want Sil, this asshole of Lit is crying and bitching again sweetie

Tell him to kiss your ass after you dump on his face. Gave you a 5 to help offset the fag annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

As I have expressed in other comments, I enjoy reading your stories and always look forward to reading your post when I get some alone time away from a busy day, hubbie and kids. Thank you for writing.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 8 years ago
Loved this one

It caters to a certain kind of fetish and it does so extremely well. Suspension of disbelief is important, even in porn, and this story stretches it to the limit or even beyond, but I simply didn't mind, since it was so very, very hot.

Your handling of the dialogue is supreme, btw.

Keep on rockin'

smoothboismoothboiover 8 years ago
Be a slut and give in to your depraved urges

I would have liked if the husband joined in earlier, but I just love the idea of two subs encouraging each other to give in to their base sexual urges and allow themselves to be the hedonistic sexual animals they truly crave to be. I'd like to get to that level myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY DEAR ANNONY COMMENT BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF! HOPEFULLY YOUR AIDS WILL DO ITS JOB SOON!!!

khaled_tempkhaled_tempover 8 years ago
Great Work

As usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very hot

You are an excellent writer this chapter was dripping with the kind of taboo that I love great job keep it up.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
I give you a 5

Love the way story headed with both now being cum sluts for any and every dick, pussy, dildo or whatever....maybe some dogs? Thanks again, you're a great writer of erotic lit.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

233. I believe your writing is imaginative, and I like the love between husband and wife which occurs infrequently in your stories. I don’t care much for the overall seduction theme of this series, whites praying on blacks. Yes, there is race discrimination, but maybe it would disappear if not highlighted so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50726 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES