All Comments on 'Dominican Slut: Orgy Finale'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SSL equals top notch

The ending was not too bad. It may have been the best of eight slow chapters. While this was not your best story, in fact one of your weakest if ratings are to be believed, it's still OK, because your weakest is bettter than most author's on this site's best. You really are gifted at this erotica thing. So keep churning them out. Even the best actors don't win oscars ervery year, so chalk it up to experience and go write another of your usual great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

Fuck that I loved this chapter and this series, I can appreciate something different and I and this was very well done. Truthfully I want more but another great series as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter! Great story!

Does the husbands citification continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

What ever happened with the cousin, please I'd love a one off chapter of this character going home and subbing to the family she looked down on. That would make a fucking hot incest story that's different from any I've seen on this site and maybe bring her mom in on the fun. Great story by the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tips

Maybe make another story with Juliette, candance and Ms Goldstein getting fucked

Biguy46Biguy46about 7 years ago
Omg

You are definitely one of my favorite authors. You get me off every time I am reading your stories. I love your wick naughty erotic mind. I mean you can definitely write. Thank you. I hope I can hear from you someday. So we could talk back and forth. Too cum as we talk back and forth in fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would love to see where this Dominican slut's story goes from here. There could be another edition where you have a six month pregnant Elisabeth experiencing her racial submission deeper. Maybe she starts to turn into a polyamorous pansexual whore and dates or has affections for Barry since she did find him cute and attractive. Later on she has his child. Her husband could also date someone...maybe that gay co-worker as both his and Elisabeth's marriage becomes more of an open one. I think this is an aspect that could be explored.

Another thing that could happen is her family gets involved. Her daughters become sex slaves as well. I could see Goldstein tasking Elisabeth to seduce and fuck her daughters while still being pregnant. A scene where a pregnant Elisabeth with milked filled tits and a bigger ass going into one of daughter's rooms to fuck would be. I would just love to see a sequel to this and a more in depth chronicling of her submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sub blackman

Love the whole Dominican Slut stories i would be the husband who gets the best around he is submissive to whites ans cuckold by his wife the bottom of the bottom no matter how low whites forice his wife he will always be under her

Hope you do another series with a cuckold relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yet another story where the characters are already submissive and basically self-indulgent, not really reluctant to be submitted. No tension at all. Not true domination stories. The characters are submissive at the drop of a hat. There is no reluctance and no shame involved. I would like the writer to study Couture's stories. That is how you write -much more genuine- Domination and Submission stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IF ONLY ....

This had been consensual I wouldn’t have had a problem with it, or rather most of it. I couldn’t read the entire story, unfortunately for me I read part of this chapter which is why I’m commenting now. You claim the story is based on true events?

It doesn’t matter that you’ve written this at someone’s request, it doesn’t matter that the characters are eventually happy in their submissive roles after all that’s artistic licence. Whatever happens between consenting adults is nobody’s business but their own. The entire story is absolutely cringeworthy all of that fucked up sick racism in an attempt to justify it as creative writing? Where do you draw the line? What made me want to puke (aside from the racism) is that you decided that your female character got pregnant from an unknown. For the sake of entertainment you created a fictional(?) child, I can only fucking hope that it is a fictional child. “Breeder” type stories are amongst the lowest of the low in my opinion. Sex Trafficking/ Modern Day Slavery IS REAL.

Again in my opinion a fitting end to this story would have seen everyone involved sent to prison for a very very long time with your abused husband and wife finding a responsible Dom/Domme/ insert relevant title. Because NOBODY should EVER have to this shit forced upon them. Least of all a child/ children who are likely to end up being trafficked.

Your kink is very definitely not my kink and honestly that’s ok, different people have different kinks. I haven’t read the majority of your writing because I’m a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, so I can’t understand the appeal it has for you. I can only hope that the vast majority of what you’ve written stays in the realms of fantasy.

Tess (UK)

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Really sick

I hated this story an couldn't read the whole thing and I agree completely with the anonymous commenter the little bit I read turned my stomache. That anyone would believe that writing this story was even remotely a good idea is sickening to me and completely offensive to anyone who reads it if they are in any way human. If this really did happen these people should be in prison every one of them everyone's bitch that would be justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To everybody that’s talking trash and saying that this story is sick, discussing, derogatory and they felt sick reading this. There’s a simple solution for this, stop reading. The author clearly gave warnings and disclaimers at what the story is going to be about. If you continue reading after reading those disclaimer then you have no right to complain.

tomial_teethtomial_teethalmost 2 years ago

I have seen horrors beyond human comprehension; I can proudly say this series is now on my list of incomprehensible horrors. Reading this series was like a car crash; absolutely horrific and visceral, and yet I can't get my eyes off of it. I read the disclaimers and warnings, but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion on this series. Of all the fucked-up stories I have seen on this website, this is the one that takes the cake. Among all of those fucked-up stories, this one inspired me to drop in this comment (and I don't really comment on stories). It wouldn't have been THAT bad had it been consentual without racism. As a minority myself, I know what it feels like to be called racial slurs and be told shit like "do you eat dogs?" I understand this is purely a fantasy (I'm not exempt from fucked-up fantasies), but being forced to perform sexual acts crosses the line for me (along with incest). Your writing style is good, I will give you that. However, that doesn't compensate what Lovecraftian horror I have witnessed that is this story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

234. Whew. Glad it is over. Hard to believe that any of this actually occurred. I’ll give you my admiration for a vivid imagination, as little as I enjoyed the treatment of the main characters or belief that virtually all of the employees of that firm were so twisted or so cruel. Of the 234 of your stories that I have read, this so far is the least enjoyable.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel4 months ago

Quote:

"Your writing style is good, I will give you that. However, that doesn't compensate what Lovecraftian horror I have witnessed that is this story."

.

This is the type of comment I do NOT understand when I read comments at the end of a story here on Literotica. This is a chapter of a much longer, well established story line. Even if the reader has not read the earlier chapters of the story, the author gives ample warning concerning the content the reader can expect.

.

The chapter has a very complete "preamble" section that begins with a synopsis of each of the preceding chapters. These provide a good summary of "the story so far", and offer a strong indication of the nature of the material the reader is likely to encounter. In addition, this section continues with warning describing in detail the types of material, contained within the story, that some readers may find offensive.

.

If the read chooses to either ignore or skip the author's introductory words, I honestly don't understand how the author is at fault.

.

.

A person walks past a large sign in a city like Las Vegas or Reno:

>> WARNING -- CASINO AHEAD

they continue walking and pass another sign:

>> WARNING -- PEOPLE GAMBLING AHEAD

they continue walking and pass one last sign:

>> WARNING -- CASINO ENTRANCE

Inside they look around in horror and gasp, "Good Lord!! There are people gambling in here!!!"

.

"Yup... they certainly are" :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES