Dominican Slut: Orgy Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so good with a cock in your mouth," Juliette said, as she grabbed his head with both hands and began forcing him to take all Bryce's cock.

Johnathan gagged, but she didn't care, as she roughly moved his head back and forth.

Meanwhile, my own orgasm was building and, based on Barry's huffs and puffs, he was close to.

I begged, "Come in my culo, Papi."

"So close," he groaned, sweat dripping down his brow.

"Me too, Papi, dios mio, no pares," I replied, wanting him to never stop. After another few deep hard thrusts, my orgasm hit just as his did.

"Oh fuck," he grunted and shot his load in my ass.

I screamed, as I barely held myself up, "Y este me esta llenando mi culo, con todo su leche caliente," which translates to 'and this is filling my ass with all his hot milk.'

"Your Mexican slut is coming again," Juliette told my husband, who was still forcibly sucking Bryce's cock.

When Barry pulled out, I fell to the ground and rolled onto my back, my knees aching and my body weak.

"Time for some lesbian action," Ms. Goldstein declared, "let's let the boys get some rest and watch a show I imagine they have always fantasized seeing."

"Fuck yeah," Walker said.

"Candace, go over to your former boss, straddle her face with that tiny cunt of yours and bury your face in hers," Ms. Goldstein ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," a no longer protesting Candace obeyed.

I watched her crawl to me, straddle me and bury her face in-between my spread legs. I reached up and began licking her surprisingly trimmed pussy.

I was also surprised when I heard, "And Juliette get over here and lick your boss."

"Excuse me?" Juliette asked, clearly as surprised as I was.

"There can only be one true Mistress here," Ms. Goldstein clarified, before demanding, "now get over here and eat my cunt you silly French twat."

"But I," Juliette began, but was cut off.

"Now, you fucking dumb slut," Ms. Goldstein roared.

I couldn't see her submission, but there was no more protest and Ms. Goldstein's next words implied the submission had taken place. "That's it, Juliette, you are my number two, but I will always be number one, is that clear?"

"Yes," Juliette weakly agreed.

"Yes, what?" Ms. Goldstein questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," Juliette reluctantly corrected.

"Good, now get licking," Ms. Goldstein ordered, "you can't be a pussy pleasing rookie, are you?"

"No, Mistress," Juliette admitted.

"I didn't think so," Ms. Goldstein replied.

So for a few minutes it was just woman pleasing woman and a strangely relaxing pace after the hard core fucking I had been a part of for I don't even know how long. Candace's pussy tasted incredibly sweet, while although she was clearly new at licking pussy, she more than made up for it with her eagerness.

Both our moans increased over a fifteen minute 69 until I felt my face get coated with wetness as she whimpered, "I'm coming, Elizabeth."

Unfortunately, I needed more cock to come.

Fortunately, Bryce must be able to read minds.

"Time for the gangbang," Bryce declared.

"That's it slut, keep licking, keep licking, fuck, yes," Ms. Goldstein moaned, her orgasm obviously close as well.

"Who wants her cunt?" Bryce asked.

Elmer declared, "I do."

"Lie down then," Bryce ordered.

"Yesssssss," Ms. Goldstein screamed, as her orgasm hit.

He did and Bryce instructed me, "Straddle him."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, as Candace moved off of me.

She apologized, "Sorry, I didn't get you off."

"Don't worry, Candace, practice makes perfect," Juliette said, her face shiny with Ms. Goldstein's cum as she pushed Candace onto her back, took off her strap-on and straddled my secretary's face.

"Elmer, come get a blow job," Bryce suggested, "and I'm going to take my slut's ass."

I noticed, as I took Walker's cock in my cunt, the way Bryce referred to me as 'my slut'.

Soon, I had three white cocks in me and was immediately at home. The only thing better than one white cock, was two white cocks and now I learned that the only thing better than two white cocks was three.

Although awkward at first, I soon got into a rhythm and was moving back and forth fucking and sucking all three cocks. It was exhilarating and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure.

I don't know how long I had all three cocks in me, before Bryce spoke. "Look at your precious Elizabeth, she's got a white cock in every one of her Spic holes. Liz, take that dick out of your mouth and tell your husband how good it feels, how badly you want a white baby in you."

I took Elmer's cock out of my mouth, looked at my husband and said, "Oh yes, baby, I love white cock so much. I can't wait to have a white baby in me, a constant reminder of the spic slut and nigger faggot we are."

Elmer immediately grabbed my head and shoved his dick back in my mouth so I couldn't see Johnathan's reaction.

But I head Jeremy say, "Let's spit roast this nigger, Mr. Goldstein."

Bryce asked, "Do you want to have a cock in all your holes too, nigger faggot?" Bryce asked.

"God, yes," Johnathan answered, obviously enjoying watching the triple penetration I was experiencing.

And so it was for a brief amount of time the five white men, minus Barry, all had their cocks in one of the five holes of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips. It was surreal.

Eventually, I came again from the triple penetration, and then the cum started to flow.

Elmer pulled out and splattered his cum all over my face.

Bryce then declared, "Everyone's next load will be on our spic slut's face."

Bryce pulled out, I moved off of Elmer and onto my knees as yet another twisted fantasy of submission was about to come true... a cum bath, a bukkake.

Mr. Goldstein and Jeremy also pulled out of Johnathan and four men circled me stroking their glorious white cocks.

I was like a kid in a candy store, not knowing which way to turn. I just kept my mouth open and waited for someone to spray their sticky goo on me.

Mr. Goldstein grunted first and shot his cum on my face. "Here it comes, slut."

Jeremy followed seconds later, hitting me mostly on the cheek, ears and neck.

Walker followed, his cum rocketing like a missile right in my eyes, making me close them.

Then Bryce ordered, "Open your eyes, my slut, I want you to look at me when I am giving you a gift."

My face feeling soaked with cum, I opened my cum covered eyes, and looked up at him.

"What do you want, Elizabeth?" he asked, stroking his cock.

"Oh fuck," Johnathan groaned loudly, which made me look.

Barry had slid his massive thick prick in my husband's cunt.

"Keep licking bitch," Juliette demanded, as she grinded her cunt on the helplessly pinned Candace.

I returned my gaze to Bryce and answered, in Spanish, "Cubierta mi toda la cara con tu semen, Papi."

"Translate," Bryce demanded, smiling.

"Cover my entire face with your cum, daddy," I replied.

"Fuck my dick with those tits," he ordered.

I obeyed, leaning up and squeezing them between my tetas. It was incredibly contrasting to see my dark big tits and his big white dick between them... the greatest clear example of the difference in our color.

"Swallow all my pussy juice," Juliette demanded, as she came on Candace's face.

I asked, after a couple minutes of moving up and down awkwardly with his dick between my tits, "You want to cum over my big tetas?"

"Face or tits?" he asked.

"You're the white Master," I pointed out coyly.

"Oh fuck," he grunted and his cum shot up hitting me in the chin, my neck and finishing between my tetas.

"So big," Johnathan whimpered, as Barry slammed into him, Johnathan's hard dick flailing all over the place.

Bryce turned around and everyone watched, as my husband got sodomized by a massive white dick.

Juliette moved to Johnathan, and surprising everyone, ordered, "Open wide, piss taker."

Johnathan didn't even have time to open his mouth as the French bitch began pissing on my husband. He quickly opened his mouth and drank the golden stream that was offered to him.

"Well that I didn't see coming," Bryce quipped.

"Looks like he liked it," Ms. Goldstein laughed.

"Did you, faggot, did you like being my toilet?" Juliette asked, as the stream quit and she shoved her cunt in his mouth.

Of course, he couldn't answer as he cleaned the remaining residue of her urine and pussy cum.

When she did move away, he looked up, his face wet with piss, "Yes, Mistress, I enjoyed your golden stream."

"Biggest faggot ever," Juliette laughed, as she turned around and ordered, "Now eat my ass while you take it up yours."

"Yes, Mistress Pichot," Johnathan obeyed, burying his black as night face in her white as snow ass cheeks.

It was another incredibly hot scene and my slut box again began to burn.

Johnathan began groaning loudly, while eating out Juliette's ass and then for the second time today came without having his dick touched.

"That is just wrong," Bryce said, shaking his head. "Coming from getting ass fucked, maybe he really is a faggot."

"But he's my faggot," I quipped for some reason.

"And mine," Juliette added.

"And mine," Jeremy added, "I've always wanted a black play thing."

"Where should Barry's last load go?" Bryce asked. "In the nigger's faggot's ass? All over our spic's face? Or, in your baby maker?"

Everyone answered at once with different answers, but it was Barry who decided as he grunted and filled Johnathan's ass.

"Well, I guess that answers that question," Bryce laughed.

When Barry pulled out, Bryce ordered, "Go retrieve Barry's cum from your husband's cunt, Elizabeth."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, moving behind my husband and burying my face in his gaping asshole.

Eventually, the crazy orgy came to an end. The men leaving while I had my face buried in my husband's ass.

Juliette said, "Elizabeth, your husband will now be my new secretary."

My eyes went big. He had a great well-paying job.

"Don't worry, we will keep him well compensated financially," Ms. Goldstein said, seeing my look. "As we will you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, thinking at least we would save money carpooling to work.

When I stood up, my legs so tired and sore, only Ms. Goldstein and Juliette remained.

"Candace has started her new job," Ms. Goldstein explained, "as night time slut."

"Really?" I asked, again feeling guilty for putting her in that situation.

"At least that will no longer be your role," Ms. Goldstein said. "Your cunt is only for white cum."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, oddly relieved to no longer have to serve Haitian dick.

"Good night," she said, waving me off.

Johnathan and I got dressed and walked out of her office. As we left, he took my hand in his and whispered, "I love you, Elizabeth."

"I love you too, Johnathan," I replied, knowing that somehow, as absurd and twisted as it is, our submission had only made us stronger as a couple.

Epilogue:

That night, once our children were asleep, we had a long discussion about what all this meant for us as a family and agreed that we needed to make it clear to Mistress Goldstein and all the others that we wanted our work life and family life to be separate. Thankfully, they all agreed and Johnathan starting working as Juliette's secretary two weeks later (once he gave his two weeks' notice at his other job).

Six month later, the routine of submission now a part of both of our daily lives, Mistress Goldstein offered us to her twenty year old college student sister. We were both used by her sorority and nearby frat house for a whole Saturday evening.

I was already pregnant, with someone's child, when I was fucked by over forty frat boys, in all three holes, and ate out dozens of coed cunts before my husband arrived.

Then, while I got ass fucked by a big dicked frat boy, while munching on another coed's sweet cunt, my husband was pegged by one coed while forced to suck her boyfriend's cock.

Once, I got the coed off with my expert tongue, I watched my husband move like a rocking horse, taking the strap-on deep in his ass, and while then deep throating the white cock.

And as I reminisce about our journey, rubbing my belly, I realize although our love story is twisted and appalling to many, it is our love story and neither of us would have it any other way.

THE END!