All Comments on 'Dominique Ch. 09'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is about the fourth time i've read this

i love the last chapter, but this one is something special.

~xgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
9

amazing..i truly just sat in awe. i to myself in knowing the deep desire to please and truly love your Master and only the slightest of affection is meant so much to a sub/slave. It broke my heart in some ways and inspired me in others. If in fact any of this was to do with a r/l experience i would say the Master and the sub were truly meant to be together and with experience and patience as she was shown she will continue to blossom into the perfection her Master seeks. i love it and will read on to the rest of Y/your writings...again...amazing. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing....loving....strong....perfect!

Sir....

Thank you. It was beautifully written and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Actually.....amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I've read Many a story....

I've read many a story.. Literotica has become my new favorite place online... TO find so many writings... on so many subjects is like a treasure trove to me,.. Lately i have found myself almost a little to interested in BDSM... i say a little two because i know of not one person offline that is into it.. so my world is very Vanilla.. I had been wondering for a while now if i could be submissive... No.. not dom... i wouldnt want to have to make choices for both myself and another... i have enough time making choices for myself... after reading this story i thought it was only fair to share the first two words that poped into my head... Thank you... Thank you for writing this story and taking the extra... time (?).. effort (?),,, care perhaps... to show that it isnt just about the whips and clamos and pain.. but emotions... lots of them... just expressed in a different way... a not so Nilla way.. ::giggles::...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

wow great story moved me in many ways u could say gobsmacked

i cant wait to read the final chapter

kerry in australia

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Blessed

I am for having stumbled across this series. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I'm glad I found this. I needed something like this tonight. I read all of them in one sitting. I should have been doing laundry and the dishes, but I'll take my husbands disappointment if I don't get them done.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
again

I am reading this series for about the third time, and this chapter is the best. Just fantastic. Bliss,horror, freedom, suspense... just fantastic. Good job and keep it up with your great writing!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Kate......

If the character of Kate had became so unimportant to the scene, why was she even mentioned? Or even described? Why do you, as a writer, feel the need to bore us with unimportant and boring details? Now, I'm not >trying< to be rude, or mean, but I'd like you to think about the way in which you structure things, on how you construct a scene, or a sequence within a scene. It's vital that you consider things, and look at what is happening, and what is going to hold the reader's interest. If you tell the reader that a character, or a sub, is no longer needed within the scene, then leave them out. Don't even consider what, or where or how that character doing/feeling ect ect. Leave them in the shadows.......

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago
Interesting...

Kate's character is interesting. I'm surprised at Dominique. Quick reading. Well done

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing.. Mindblowing...

This story has blown my mind!!! Its plain simple amazing!!! You have been quite a guide for me in my intro to bdsm lifestyle.. All your stories hold so much depth and understanding in them. But this chapter had something in it.. Something very heart touching... dominique's desire to please her Master, to endure every bite of the cat was exemplary.. and then the last part.. the place where Andrew talks about the rogue tear.. God!!! It just made me cry!!! His love for her is very obvious..

misty_girlmisty_girlalmost 10 years ago

I have a dislike for all the 'pretend' punishments many stories have. Those confuse real punishment for funishment.

This story portrayed the mind of a submissive, wanting, needing to atone.

Well done, Sir_Nathan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inspiring

I am slowly working my way through your Dominique series. This is the first BDSM story that I have read and I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you, you are very talented, I feel like I am in the study with them x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Failure to Safeword

It’s the one thing that good a Dom will know to look for because regardless of what the Dom has said EVERYTHING is a test to a sub and because of the appalling lack of communication between these two she really wouldn’t have safeworded because she doesn’t want to disappoint him again. The real thread of this story is that she wouldn’t safeword, she would let him go on beating her and he’s had how many drinks by now? So his judgment is flawed. It takes an incredibly strong person to believe in themselves because for the vast majority of people when they are repeatedly told they are a *stupid selfish whore of a worthless cunt* they’re going to believe that that is the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous