Dominique Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pulsing hotness from the base of my shoulder blades to the top of my ass invaded my thoughts. Andrew had covered all the skin He wanted to with the Horsehair. He threw it behind Him and it clattered and slid across the floor. i saw Him change the Cat from His left hand to His right. i couldn't watch. i dropped my head between my arms.

"Green or red pet?"

"Green!"

Whap! Top of my ass.

my breath caught in my throat. i had been here before. The Cat bit my skin and i felt my whole body stiffen. Every muscle. Every sinew. This was it.

Whap! Middle of my back.

Whap! High on My back.

i gritted my teeth till they hurt.

Whap!

Whap! Back down again.

"Ahhhh!"

Whap!

"Say it!"

CRACK!

"Noooooo!"

CRACK!!

"SAY IT!"

CRACK!

CRACK!

"GREEEEEEN!!!"

"Stupid..."

CRACK!!

"fucking..."

CRACK!!

"SLUT!"

CRACK!!!

"Uuugghhh..."

CRACK!!!

"AHH!!"

He stopped. Sweat trickled down my nose. my hands ached from holding them in tight fists. The skin of my back was ablaze with pain. The sweat there stung. The heat... my god my back was so hot. Every muscle was still held as tight as a drum. i wiped my brow against my shoulder. i started to relax and my muscles in my thighs started to vibrate. i suddenly felt very nauseous. my thighs started to shudder more. i fell forward against the post, my hips resting against the floor.

"Say it," He whispered.

i turned my face up to Him, breathing heavily, with tears of pain in my eyes and on my cheeks. Tears of sorrow. Tears of supplication.

"Say it pet, or I will start again." His voice had never sounded so soft and comforting.

"This girl is so sorry Sir...." i whispered.

"I know possum."

"....red."

"Good girl."

______________________________________________________

I reached behind the whipping post and uncuffed dominique's hands. she brought them up and folded them by her sides, her hands under her chin. she was laying on her front, and her head was beside the post.

In a blink she was asleep. Or at least she looked like she was asleep. her shoulder blades raised and lowered with her deep breathing. I walked around to her feet and unbuckled the spreader bar from her ankles and brought her feet together. I decided to give her a moment.

I stood back up and turned and looked at Paul. He nodded. I walked over to where I threw the Horsehair and picked it up. I replaced in up on the wall. I wiped down the Cat with rubbing alcohol and dried it quickly. I gave it a thin coat of Dubbin and rubbed it in with My fingers. I then gave it a light buff with a soft cloth before replacing it on the wall .

Paul had taken to His feet and was untying kate. she had made some sounds but was soon quiet and curled up on His lap on the lounge. her head was on His shoulder and she watched Me intently. I picked up the ropes Paul had kindly coiled and replaced them in the toy box. I spent the next few moments cleaning and putting away the various items that had been in use over the last couple of hours.

Returning to dominique I woke her and lifted her to her feet. I leaned down and gently put My shoulder to her stomach and wrapped My arm around her thighs and lifted her in a 'fireman's hold'. she moaned softly but made no protest.

"I'll put her in bed."

Paul nodded.

I carried dominique upstairs and lay her on the bed and turned her over onto her front. I drew the blinds and went into the bathroom. I filled a bowl with lukewarm water and scrubbed My hands with anti-bacterial soap. I rinsed and then added the soap to the water and gave it a few rubs. I put the soap back and picked up the bowl and a soft cloth and returned to dominique's bedside.

I had broken her skin in a number of places and deep bruises were flaring across her shoulder blades. I swallowed and tended her skin, wiping a tear from My eye silently. she never made a sound. I covered her with the bed sheet, turned out the light and returned to the study.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"Everything ok?"

"she will be fine in a couple of days."

"Good."

I refreshed My drink and sat down across from Paul and kate.

"Andrew?" Paul asked.

"Yes Paul?"

"I didn't think she had it in her."

"Had what?"

"The desire... the intense desire to please You... I thought she would have called a halt much sooner."

"I am not really surprised Paul."

W/we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"May i say something please Master?" kate asked.

"Yes you may kate."

"Andrew Sir, with respect Sir, i think dominique is a very lucky girl..."

"Tell Me why kate..."

"Well Sir, i think she is lucky because You love her Sir."

"It's pretty obvious Andrew."

I nodded and stifled that rogue tear again.

"I should be with her."

"W/we can lock-up when W/we leave if You like."

"I'd appreciate that."

"Consider it done."

I rose from the lounge.

"Thank you for bearing witness Paul. And thank you kate."

"Anytime My Friend."

"Always a pleasure to be of service Sir."

And with that I made my way back up to dominique's room.

I lay down beside her caressing her upper arm until I fell asleep Myself...

Author's note: Thank you again to dawn for her excellent editing.

And thank Y/you to those readers who take the time to vote. Y/your judgment is inspiring!

12