All Comments on 'Donna from Day Care Ch. 02'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it very much

Sweet, sensual, sexy and loving -- very lovely indeed. Is this the end of the story (I hope not)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb!

A great story, one that can finish there or (hopefully) be continued. I thought that the description of the lovemaking was very good, and reflected the tenderness and "innocence" of the participants. It was actually spoiled a little by the use of the word "fuck", believe it or not - "thrust" might have been better in the context of such a tender love scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it coming!!

Don't stop the story now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

I truly enjoy this story and would read as many chapters as you want to write about these characters.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Enjoyed the storytelling.

Thank you.

Randy01Randy01over 16 years ago
Loved your story...

the way you told it was marvelous, taking your time to develope each character was just the way I love to enjoy a story like this. Keep up the good writing, you are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Seemed a lot like my own experience of love and going out with my girlfreind who happens to run a day care center

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done...

It is so nice to read a story that is more than the standard "wham bam, thank you ma'am".

Characters that actually are concerned about the other person...imagine that!

I am looking forward to the next chapter in their life together.

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 16 years ago
great job!

Another very well written story - as much as I love your smut? I fell in love with this story and the characters! Thank you. lust_4_u

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Great story and well written

That Fred and Wilma was a great add on was Fred a heavy set man and Wilma was she a slim waisted and red haired woman?

haha

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
A Miracle for Donna

I wonder if you ever thought about inserting a miracle for Donna where she would ask God to let her have children with Kevin ? I think it would be a nice addition at the end of the storie I know Kevin said he didnt want any more children because the two he has were more of a hand full and he loves them so much and Donna loved them also what do you think about that idea Boxlicker101?

Pat.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
More Please

I would love to read more about these characters. Great job.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 12 years ago
Very tender and satisfying

Really a beautiful story. I tried to give it a five, but couldn't get the website to cooperate. So I'll just tell you instead. In fact, you deserve a five for this chapter and a five for the other one, so on a scale from one to five, you got a ten!

Well written. You conveyed the timidity of the two lovers very clearly, and their delight in finding each other was equally apparent. The lovemaking was as satisfying a conclusion for me as it was for them. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Hit everything I love in a romance story. When I need to put my own troubles aside for awhile, these are the kind of stories I seek on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STARS

Sign of skilled writer and compelling story -- I wish it would continue.

Others have already brought out the great features of this story. So all that's left is for me to say I agree. A lot of great story packed into two short chapters.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous