All Comments on 'Donna Gives into Temptation'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh god yes.

My husband has no idea that I go down to the park where all the black boys play basketball twice a week. Every Tuesday and Thursday I can be found out behind the utility shed, taking one black cock after the other. At first I would only fuck one, but then I was talked into doing more. Now, most days I have at least five or six willing hard black cocks to suck and fuck.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 6 years agoAuthor
Hot

Annon, did you always crave black cock or did you discover the craving later on. I'd love to pick your brain for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not much safer than jumping out a plane without a parachute

Really, you have sex with a bunch of strange men on a regular basis? Men who don't care that you are having sex with lots of other men? I wish you well and a long and prosperous life but maybe you should consider changing what you are doing, it sounds really dangerous to me... Also I'm really glad I'm not your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JESUS We all hope annnony i pushed

out of an airplane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
5 love good black cock sex

Great story of a girls first timegiving herself to BBC. Hot and wet xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
White Lil piggy did you always crave Black Cock

Man why a dumb azz White boy always writing sick ass stories makin Niggaz look Bad. Cracka u hangin out wit dem jailbird Niggaz lettin em run aa faggity train on you Bitch azz now u writing dis shit paintin a very negative picture of all Bros. But u useless fuckin White Boy why so obsessed with Black Men having sex with White Women. Just write about your Gay orgies wit dem jail bird azz Niccaz tearin up your mouth and ass. Why obsess over our dicks and cum and portray US negatively in your poorly written attempt at a sex story. Stupid piece of shit White sumovabitch. Gon tell dem jailbird Nikkaz to stop hookin you Up wit all dat Ex con dick Lil Punk azz White Cracka boy

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 6 years agoAuthor
Ha

Do you see the irony of calling my story poorly written in broken English?

I love anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb azz piggy. Of course I see the irony, the Joke is on you idiot.

Anyway, i proper English, you are a White Man who is obsessed with Black Cocks. Thats fine, Bitch, but why write this sick shit about Black Men and White Women? Why not just write about masochistic White Sissy boys like you being Gang banged and abused by Black Ex Cons who turned bisexual in jail and love to face and Butt fuck White Men? I mean... What is your goal? What is your aim? What are you trying to achieve, Mr Weird White Man?

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I write about what interests me and I write for me, not you. If you do not like my stories then I suggest you not read them.

If you want to add constructive criticism I will take suggestions under advisement but a barely literate rant is not helpful.

Also, the story was inspired by someone on Tumblr and was a tribute to her and her fantasies which struck a chord with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start

HLP,

Nice start to the story. Just a few suggestions on the story and one on feedback...Keep the husband clueless and let his lack of awareness become something of a thrill for Donna. Also, consider making the chapters longer.

On the feedback...I wouldn't bother responding to those that give the ridiculous negative feedback you've received from the one fool who appears to have commented twice. I mean, consider why he is reading this story in the first place. If he didn't like these types of stories he wouldn't be exploring the genre.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 6 years agoAuthor
Hey Annon

Are you trolling my stories? Do you have a secret

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Class, not

There seems to be a whole class of people who read stories in a particular genre, then bitch about them. Probably more true of interracial, and maybe incest, than others. So who is it that has the issues.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Know your cycle

My wife Nicole thought she was in a safe time in her cycle when she had a few nights of unprotected sex with Reggie the black bar tender at a hotel she was staying at. She ended up pregnant with his baby and continues to fuck him a few times a week. She wants me to stay married to her, but only wants me to mastubate to relieve myself as she only wants Reggie to have her pussy.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I loved donna's dissapointment with marriage sex and trembling desire to feel a new man on her. Feel new cock inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story ireminds me of one a long ago girlfriend, also named Donna, told me. A black man came to her little house in a small Virginia town. He was there to notify her that her utilities were in danger of being shut off. She descibed him as a big strong middle-aged man with clearly dominant tendencies. Like your heroine "She'd never kissed or been on a date with a black man. She hadn't seen one naked except in pictures". To make a long story short, she ended up sucking and fucking him that day. It had been almost 2 years since she'd had sex and she realized she needed not only the sex but the arrogance and dominance she craved. She said she called him the next day and asked him to visit her again. For several months he gave her what she needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounded great when she told him she loved black cock. It only intensified for her the feeling of his cock filling her completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.