All Comments on 'Donna Goes Camping Pt. 02'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
still very nice!

Looking forward to see how far Donna goes :)

galisongalisonabout 9 years ago
Wow

I loved your first story and just started reading this, lemmie tell you something, you've got a new fan. This is great stuff.

smashcriticalsmashcriticalabout 9 years ago
Great So Far

Really good so far, I love the conflict that the male lead is going through. give us more.

alliedkeyalliedkeyabout 9 years ago
Great stuff

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
for part 3

let her fuck ross withouth her bf knowing but they get caught and this time dont make him a wimp

viper832001viper832001about 9 years ago
Keep it cumming

Got to say this is the first time I have commented. This story is going great. A little worried about Ross thought you may be going one way with it but with how the story ended now I am not sure and even more excited about the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ROSS What a C..T

Remember the film Deliverance ? Hi Ross How well can you swim ? Wrapped in polythene ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

This is a very hot story. I can understand how he gets dragged into the situation. His girlfriend is super sexy and sexual and gets off on being embarrassed so it is easy to get her in the mood. He's knows that she wants to be used and would probably do it anyway . So rather than have that happen he accepts it and let's her go. His friends all know he'll give in and start using her as much as they want. It is situations like this that are my fetish. Good writing and well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sluts

Love slut with big tits. Nothing hotter then a submissive cocksucker. My second wife was like her and I had her suck friends,coworkers and strangers. The hottest was black guys with bug cocks. She was so easy and loved having her mouth fucked till they shot off and had her sallow. Half German and Filipino with D cup tits she was hot. My only regret is that I never got enough guys to run a train on her. She wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*****!

Pornographic, which in my book adds a few points to the overall mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

😊

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Great so far. Personally I would gather the guys and have Ross removed from camp or the free sex stops. Once he's gone anything goes - do I see cream-pies in the future? 5*

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Four big cocks to drink cum from! I love it thx❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous