Donna Goes Camping Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn flinched as her mouth went to the base and stayed there. I knew she could do that all day, but no guy could keep from cumming if she did it for very long.

I was so in love with her as I watched her in the doggy position with a big cock down her throat. Shawn said, "Suck it harder."

I watched her cheeks indent as she sucked harder on that hard cock. Shawn moaned as my future wife gave him head like he had never received.

Shawn started pumping his cock in and out of her sucking lips. He went slowly at first and then faster and faster. Finally, he grabbed her head and started face fucking her hard. Like a trooper, she kept on sucking hard as he face fucked her.

Finally, Shawn let out a moan and pulled out his cock and came all over Donna's face and hair.

Donna looked at me first. Then, she looked right into Shawn's eyes and said, "Thank you."

I was weak from watching Shawn and Donna. I was so excited I did not know what to do with myself.

Without giving Donna time to wipe off her face, big Dave took his place and had Donna get on her knees in front of him. Donna quickly put Dave's fat cock in her mouth. Dave was laughing and shouting and telling Donna to suck it harder. She did.

Donna looked so sexy with her mouth stretched around Dave's fat cock. She had her mouth completely full of dick, but she still sucked it and even showed she could deep throat it. I thought Dave was about to cum when Don pulled off his shorts and started rubbing his cock on the side of Donna's face while she bobbed on Dave's cock.

Donna saw and felt Don's dick and started alternating between the two cocks. It was so very sexy.

After a few minutes of my girl sucking two hard dicks, Dave yelled loudly and shot jizz all over Donna's face and boobs. Seeing that, Don couldn't control himself and came on the side of Donna's face and on her boobs too. The lacy top of her teddy was soaked in cum.

I loved her so much as I watched her. I was overcome with emotions. I think I was actually tearing up and crying for some reason.

Next was Ross. I could not stand that dude, but for some reason I was perversely looking forward to his turn. I knew it would be ugly. Everyone else liked and admired Donna and me. Ross didn't appear to give a shit about either of us.

Ross had Donna get back into the doggy position on the cot. He had his pants off and even I had to admit that he had a very large cock. it was bigger and longer than Dave's. He did not let her wipe any of the cum off of herself.

Ross ordered Donna to tell him that she had dick breath. She said, "I have dick breath."

Next, he told her to tell him that she was a cocksucking slut. She said, "I am a cocksucking slut."

Next, he stuck his dick in her mouth and then pulled it out abruptly and made her say, "I am Ross' bitch." She hesitated, but said it.

Finally, he stuck his long dick in her mouth and then abruptly pulled it out and said, "Tell me you are a worthless slut whose proper place in the world is on your knees with a cock in your mouth!"

I shouted, "No, don't do that! Knock it off Ross or this is going to end right now."

Donna looked at me and smiled through all of the cum and said, "It is okay." She then looked up at Ross and said, "I am a worthless slut whose proper place in the world is on my knees with a cock in my mouth."

I wanted to cry.

Ross then rammed his big cock into Donna's mouth. Donna stayed with him and swallowed his cock down her throat. It was an amazing sight. Ross would pull his cock almost out of her mouth and then would jam all 9 or 10 inches down her throat to the base.

"Suck it cunt!"

"Suck a real man's cock, bitch!"

Donna sucked it. He grabbed her ponytail and jammed her head down hard on his cock. She somehow had the entire thing down her throat.

Finally, the asshole said, "Drink my cum, bitch!"

Donna swallowed every drop. Ross shoved Donna's head back and walked to his tent.

All of my friends were silent and clearly didn't know what to do. Donna was huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath. She was still in the doggy position.

Shawn said, "What an asshole. Do you think we can just throw him in the river with some rocks tied to his feet?"

I went to Donna and put my arms around her and took her to our tent. She was tired, but did not seem as upset as the rest of us. She smiled at me when we got in the tent and said, "Do you still want me after seeing that?"

I said, "Of course I do. I love you."

With that, I pulled off my shorts and pushed the bottom of her teddy aside and rammed my cock into Donna's pussy in one push. She screamed and then she gave me a long, long kiss that tasted like cum. The thought of kissing her mouth right after she had sucked all of those dicks made me even more excited than I already was. I felt like a pervert and I loved it.

I watched as her cum soaked body reacted to the hard dick ramming her pussy. She looked so hot with cum all over her face and her magnificent tits.

She was as out of control as I had ever seen her. She clearly loved being taken by all of those guys and clearly loved being fucked by me. She came in a very short time. I was so excited watching her big tits shake and the cum drip from her face and tits as she came that I filled her pussy with my cum.

I wondered what could possibly be next on this campout as I cleaned the cum off of my girlfriend.

12