All Comments on 'Donna Needs a Drink'

by HuckPilgrim

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Dark, but exceptionally well-written.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 6 years ago
I'm a fan

and liked this, but thought the ending could have been better. Jumping forward to the 10-yrs later thing was a great idea, but then I think you kind of weren't sure what to do with it. Maybe it's just me, but I wanted Donna to get involved with the group and the groupie....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I was waiting on the twist of the young fan being the young sister of Mark or Dave. Sort of a revenge thing Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Made me feel something

This was a really well-written story, that brings forward that link between things that hurt us and things that turn us on. Maybe Donna will always be a little bit broken from what happened to her. Ten years later, she is projecting onto the younger woman her own feelings about herself - a wanton body to be used by others. And it inextricably gets her hot. The feelings that were at the core of why she let herself be drawn to Mark in the first place at that first party - wanting care, comfort, acceptance, a reprieve from heartbreak. You leave us wondering if she ever really finds treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the person who felt something

Your comment is amazing. I felt it too. Tbh I don't come to this site to feel anything but horny (and a little bit of disgust at myself at the end because I have weird taste) but I actually liked this story. Maybe that end disgust is where i can relate to the woman in this story? Either way, good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't do Oral

I have never ever ever done oral and I never will but this story got me so wet when she was taken by three men. The fact that she had a crush on the one is interesting. Also. I would like to give you a heads up on the ten years later. It was good but it would have been more interesting to see her doing it to Mark's daughter like a revenge plot. But more along the lines of telling Mark to come to her so she would have her way with him. If you know what I mean. Foreplay and sex go well together. Good luck in the competition.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

It's kind of a cruel story about men using women who get drunk but it was saved for me by the 10 years later part. However the ten years later was underdeveloped and should have been a little more dramatic, perhaps with contradictory thoughts, an internal debate (eg, do I try to save the girl from the fate I had suffered, or not?), but in any event it was worth five stars, at least to me.

doorknob22doorknob22almost 5 years ago
Hot Damn!

Your'e awesome. Love your writing.

HuckPilgrimHuckPilgrimalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

doorknob22, thanks for the kind words. I'm going to keep writing 'em. My stuff is an acquired taste, so I appreciate you posting. If you haven't, you should check out Fanny Needs a Father, which is still here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like my ex who made a habit out of drinking too much and ending up with more cock than she planned on. It's a lifestyle for some. If it's fiction it seems based on real knowledge.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue4 months ago

I absolutely loved the arc of this and how it was told. not at all a criticism, but something I thought of for the end was if she went further with it, coaxing the younger woman through the gangbang and plying her with alcohol/drugs, telling her it's ok that she isn't on anything, promising to take her to get a plan b in the morning and then making sure the girl is too distracted to actually do it...

HuckPilgrimHuckPilgrim4 months agoAuthor

Ohhh, that's dark @coolstrangeravenue. For this story, I have always liked the idea that Donna has been irreparably scared by her ordeal and that it carries over into her future and she's not even 100% aware of how much she has changed as a result. You're idea goes in the same direction, I think. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous