Donna Needs a Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HuckPilgrim
HuckPilgrim
438 Followers

"Her asshole is fucking tight," he husked.

"I'm next," Scratch said.

Mark manhandled Donna onto all fours. He shouted for her to put her hands down but she just blinked her eyes, wondering what he wanted. Dave held her arms in place, until she could assume the position on her own.

Donna looked around dizzily, on all fours.

Her arms held.

Mark fucked her in the ass, holding her by the hips. She hung her head, a curtain of hair hiding her face. Dave unzipped and stood before her. Taking her hair in his fist, he lifted her chin with his other hand, rubbing his cock on her lips.

"Suck this. Suck my prick."

The mists in her mind cleared a bit. She understood it was Dave. She knew he wanted her to suck his dick. A vague memory took shape in her mind from earlier in the evening. She was holding his cock, stroking it. All the others were grinning at her.

Had that really happened?

It had.

She meekly opened her mouth and his cock went past her lips. Soon his cock was rubbing at the entrance to her throat. She longed for the comfort of her drunken stupor, but that time had passed. Dave held her head and Mark clutched her hips. The cock in her ass drove her onto the cock at her other end. Both boys grunted with their effort.

Mark came in her ass.

Donna felt Mark rise. With Dave still humping her mouth, she had difficulty focusing her vision, but she saw Mark give Scratch a fist pound. Scratch wore no pants and his cock bounced and waved before him.

He upended his beer and moved out of her field of view.

Scratch was going to fuck her.

He was next.

She made an effort to separate herself from Dave, but her response was halfhearted and unsuccessful. In her heart, she knew it was inevitable. She cast her eyes at Mark, but his back was to her. And then she felt a hand slip between her legs, someone toying with her clit. Mark finally turned, meeting her eyes as the cock slipped into her pussy.

She whimpered, looking away.

Of course, it was Scratch, but she didn't allow herself to think about him taking her in the front of her mind. His hand worked on her clitoris. The sexual tension in her body rose, despite her shame. Mark kept watching her, his hands on his hips. His soft cock dangling between his legs. She hooded her eyes with lust, no longer wanting his attention. Now she wanted privacy, someplace to hide. Scratch had a daughter who was eight or nine. He had a skinny, hard-looking woman who may have been his wife. These were the thoughts that passed through Donna's mind as she rolled her hips, succumbing to the big cock reaming her cunt.

He abruptly pulled his cock from her.

She gasped. Reaching between her legs, she clutched herself, squeezing her thighs. He had left her right on the very edge.

But not for long.

He pressed his fat cock against her asshole.

She bucked her hips, wailing around the thick cock filling her mouth. Scratch pushed past her sphincter in one easy motion.

Her asshole stung.

He tweaked her clit as he pumped her ass. The pain in her bottom soon turned to a dull warmth. He shoved his cock into her again and again. His groin collided with her ass, pushing her face into Dave's crotch.

Dave pulled his cock from her mouth and let go of her jaw. He held her by the hair, tugging her chin up.

Her climax was slowly building, gaining momentum. She opened her mouth, making a series of little gasps. Her orgasm finally arrived in little bits, rising as his cock slid into her ass, cresting as he stroked her pussy, then falling like a crashing wave, only to suddenly rise again as he kept sliding his cock into her sweaty asshole.

Hot liquid squirted on her cheek.

She opened her eyes to find Dave's cock pointing at her face, his fist a blur. He'd come on her face but wasn't finished yet. She knelt before him, a dick shoved up her ass, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Closing her mouth, she tasted cum.

He had already deposited a little cum in her mouth.

She quickly swallowed what was inside.

Another wave of orgasm passed over her, and she squinted her eyes and bit her lip. Dave came on her face. Warm cum splashed over her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose. He let go of her hair.

She crumpled to the couch, her face a mess of cum and spit.

Scratch gave her a final thrust in the ass, filling her with hot seed. The last of her orgasm wracked her body. He ground into her for a bit, emptying his balls. Slapping her ass, he pulled out. Her bottom felt empty. She lay there, breathing heavy. Cum leaked onto the back of her thigh. Her hair was tangled on her head. Her body stank from semen and secretions.

She closed her eyes.

She slept.

***

Ten years later, Donna was at another party.

It was late.

The party was wrapping up.

She was a little tipsy, but her circumstances had changed over the last ten years. She was successful. Single. It was a party for a popular local band. She had connections in the entertainment industry.

She went out to the pool to say goodnight to everyone.

The wine had gone to her head, but she was always careful about drinking. She felt she was still good to drive. Donna rarely thought about her first drunk anymore, but if she were to recall it, she would remember waking up nude, her throat sore. Her ass sore.

She would remember searching for her panties.

She would recall that while there were many things she could remember, there were also plenty of blank spots. Mark had taken her to breakfast that morning and filled in some of the memory gaps. She'd sipped coffee and listened wide-eyed, softly touching her throat.

The air by the pool was cold, so Donna went upstairs to find her coat.

At the bedroom that held all the coats, she paused. Standing quietly at the door, she listened. A girl was inside, slurring her words. Donna heard the voices of men. There were at least two or three guys from the band in there with her. The girl moaned softly, giving Donna a warm rumbly feeling in her stomach. After that night ten years ago, she'd felt fragile for months.

Donna wouldn't want me to tell you this, but she dealt with the aftermath of that night by clinging to her hero, Mark. He told her to think of that night as "her first three-way." He presented it to her as if all girls had three-ways. She wanted to believe him and the things he said about girls. She dated him for months. He asked her to deep throat him so that she could practice. He ass fucked her, encouraging her to ass fuck all his friends. To normalize what had happened to her that night, she did whatever he asked. If she didn't do those things, she thought she would be a whore, and she didn't want that. She became very popular. Her boyfriend even came back to her for one night.

He fucked her in the ass.

When he finished, cum leaked from her asshole. She watched him pull on his pants knowing she had fundamentally changed somehow. She was a much different person than when she had first gone out with him. This awareness startled her, but she knew deep down it was true. She felt Mark was using her and eventually broke it off.

Outside the door, Donna heard the bedsprings going.

The guys were fucking the girl.

Donna grinned. She felt a rush of heat between her legs. Pushing through the bedroom door, Donna let her eyes adjust to the dim room. A guy with a bare chest turned to look at her, but she ignored him.

The girl was on her back, legs spread. Pretty. A guy was fucking her cunt. Another guy had his pants open, pressing his cock against her lips.

Donna lit a cigarette, squatting by the bed.

The girl was just a kid, a fan. The band's logo was tattooed on her chest. Her eyes were glassy, her mouth filled with the drummer's cock. She was groping her tits, tugging at the nipples.

Her first three-way.

"Fuck that dirty little bitch," Donna said, speaking to no one in particular. It thrilled her to say the words out loud. She laughed, smoke curling from her lips.

Her cunt was wet.

All the guys looked at her.

"Give that little slut a cock. Fuck her whore mouth."

The girl gazed at Donna, her eyes dull and uncomprehending.

"Suck that cock, you dirty little slut," Donna scolded. "Everyone gets to fuck you tonight. All of them!" It was all Donna could do not to touch herself. Grabbing her coat, she dragged it out of the room.

At the door, she turned.

"Dumb little slut! You're such a stupid fucking cunt!"

She slammed the door. Outside the room, Donna blew air from her mouth, surprised at her own behavior, but too drunk to care. "Slut," she muttered to herself, chuckling.

It turned her on to think about the girl in there, spread out on her back.

It also made her feel bad. She needed another drink, and then?

Home.

A hot tub. A little time for herself.

HuckPilgrim
HuckPilgrim
438 Followers
12