Donna Seals The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women locked eyes on each other, timing three and only three head bobs up and down the latex coated shafts. They then each wrapped fingers in a circle around the base of the cock they wanted- the one they had never tried yet- and swung their hips over our laps. Still looking straight at each other, Eudora and Donna used powerful leg muscles to thump up and down, never releasing our roots.

Over Eudora's shoulder, I had a great view of Donna gently massaging Mack's sack, milking the old man's balls as his fat cock slammed up into her cunt. She was sweating from the heat, or her excitement. What caught my attention though was the look of total rapture on her face. As I watched, she slowly raised her gaze from Eudora and rolled her face towards the ceiling. Knowing my wife as well as I do, I was not shocked that this was quickly followed by moaning and groaning.

I massaged Eudora's nipples. This elicited soft meowing sounds, like a cat having its belly scratched. As I pulled on the nipples more forcefully, the sound deepened. I caught Donna's eye. After eighteen years together, we knew how to communicate. She drew Mack's hand up to her breast and led him to copy my actions. It was not long before her noises intensified.

Eudora no longer bounced on my lap. She was simply grinding her hips against my lap in a semicircular motion. Donna and Mack copied this as well. Before long, Eudora released her hand from my cock and collapsed against me allowing my cum to surge forward into the condom. She lay back on top of me, pushing me into the mattress. As a result, I heard rather than saw Donna and Mack climaxing a few feet away.

Eudora ground her wet pussy around my softening shaft, coaxing ongoing pulses from it as she experienced a continuing chain of orgasms, each subsiding a bit more. I helped by continuing to tease her nipples. After a moment, Mack and Donna slid into view. Mack passed the last of the bourbon around. We each took a hard swallow. Mack and Donna each began licking one of Eudora's nipples as she continued sliding against my cock. Mack said, "I'm too old to stay half hard like you after I come, but always like to please the ladies."

With that, he shifted from kissing his wife's tit to crawl behind Donna, who was now on all fours kneeling beside the couch bed. As he tongued Donna's throbbing clit, she kissed her way along Eudora's soft belly, finally tasting the wetness flowing from the cock stuffed cunt. She paused to say, "Safe sex is the coolest sex, but I wish this was cream pie."

As if on cue, my cock chose that moment to pop out of Eudora's slit. Donna slid the soggy condom off and began licking my cum out of it, alternating with licks of Eudora's clit. My hands found room to finger Eudora, and Donna copied my motions. When we had seduced the barmaid last night, I had been unsure whether Donna was new to lesbian sex. If so, she was a fast learner. Eudora was soon rolling her hips into the couch and screaming loudly. Donna just increased the intensity by offering the last licks of the now inside out rubber to Eudora while Donna took my shaft into her mouth and warmed it slowly.

Mack was certainly not new to cuntlapping. As Donna described it later, he had gently flicked his tongue against her swollen nub before burying his whole face inside her thighs and sucking her into his mouth. "I imagine it felt a lot like how you feel when you get your cock sucked," was how she put it, "he even rolled his tongue around the base just how you enjoy me doing. But I came hardest when he added the fingers. That part was nothing like a blowjob. He had three fingers up my ass and two in my pussy."

The sun was starting to fade outside the office window as the sex finally ended with my coming again in Donna's mouth. I was not surprised when she shared this load with Eudora but was a bit shocked when Mack then greedily licked a share out of his wife's mouth. My aching cock throbbed as I watched. Afterwards I wondered why. Was it just the intensity of seeing my sperm treated as a sacrament, or did I secretly hope Mack might share those oral talents with me and drink from the source, or at least lick my shaft?

The four of us each caught our breath before we started quickly pulling ourselves together. Eudora and Donna had no shyness as the dressed but Mack was unable to look anyone in the eye and I felt very uncomfortable. What if Mack wanted to suck me to seal the deal? What if he wanted me to suck him? I had never felt gay, but my enjoyment of seeing al these cocks fucking Donna had opened a whole new world to me.

It was Eudora who walked us out to the car. "Don't worry, Mack loved it as much as I did. He's just a bit embarrassed and drunk. I'll mail you a contract next week. Maybe after you read it over, you can bring it down and this time spend a whole weekend?"

Donna then sealed the deal with a tongue twisting kiss of Eudora before grabbing my hand and taking me into the car. "As soon as you recover, find a rest stop. I need to fuck your cock myself," she breathed into my ear as we drove off.

12