Donnie Dates His Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy moaned out besides herself. She couldn't help it. Even though this was her own son, he was doing things to her no one had before right then, sending pleasure throughout her whole body. She started moaning in intense pleasure, not even caring that it was her son that was doing this to her. "Donnie, oh, ah, please, um, please, KISS ME!" She moaned and her son astutely listened. He pressed his lips into hers, and a moment later she opened her mouth and David and his mother Roxy started tongue wrestling each other right at the kitchen table.

Roxy couldn't help herself, she and David stood from the table so she could wrap her arms around him. She pulled him in close, one hand immediately going down to his butt to coddle his ass cheeks. Both of David's hands reached down to grab her ass, one cheek in each hand. He wasn't experienced enough yet though and grabbed her so roughly and sharply, Roxy yelped into her son's mouth. This woke her out of her daze and she suddenly pushed herself away from her son.

Donnie looked at his mother, confused, "What gives Mom?" He said, though the whole thing was morally wrong, Donnie didn't care as long as he got to make out with one of the two hottest women in the world (the other being Aunt Candi, Roxy's identical twin sister). He had already decided in the shower that if given the chance, he would fuck his mom in a heartbeat.

"You're being too rough Donnie," Roxy explained to her son, though now that the kiss had been broken, Roxy realized she was taking things too far again. She wondered if maybe she should call the rest of the night off, but realizes that was ridiculous. She was the mother, and she should be able to remain in control of the situation. Even though, she just realized, this was the first time Donnie was naturally good at anything. Something about that made her very proud of her son, but it probably shouldn't be she that showed her son that his talent for seduction was so high. Still, she should continue her lesson, it was Donnie's present after all. "I think we should move on, you're obviously very good at the dinner portion of dating. But something you should learn next is dancing. This is very important Donnie. Most women love dancing."

Donnie beamed at his mother's compliment but started to get very nervous again when she mentioned dancing. He never had been confident enough to go to a school dance, let alone actually ask a girl out. He watched as his mother walked over to the radio and turned it on, noticing for the first time just how sexy the red dress she wore was as if flowed over the curves of her sexy body. Roxy walked into the living room and changed the radio to something they could slow dance to. Donnie gulped as she turned back to him.

"Alright," Roxy told her only son, "don't stay standing over there you goofball." Roxy smiled at her son sweetly, "you can't dance with me from over there."

Donnie blushed, but the taste of his mother's tongue still on his lips gave him enough confidence to walk over to her. She took his hand and put it on her back and took his other hand in her's.

"Okay," she explained, trying not to notice her son's hand as he started stroking her back, this time more gently than how rough he was when they made out in the kitchen. He was learning fast, "This is a very classical style of dancing but most women just want to be held close and- OH!"

Donnie surprised his mother yet again as he pulled her in and pressed his body into hers, he let go of her hand to run it down her back as his other hand ran up it. In the end one of his strong hands ended up on his mother's ass again, and his other on the back of her head so he could pull her into him and suddenly they were making out again. Roxy didn't even try to stop her son as he shoved his tongue into her mouth, she gladly accept it and started to grind against her son's giant bulge in his pants. She was so horny now, she wasn't sure at all if she could stop her sexy son from doing anything he wanted to her. As she ground her pussy against the throbbing cock in Donnie's pants, she knew if he took her right then she would let him have her, his own mother.

Though this time Donnie was the one who stopped kissing his mother. He kept his body pressed against hers though and Roxy lightly moaned while he spoke as she continued grinding against him slowly, telling herself it was only dancing, "Am I doing okay?" He asked.

This question snapped Roxy out of what she was doing to her son. It reminded her that Donnie was still quite new at all of this and it definitely wouldn't be very motherly if she seduced her own son. She suddenly pulled away from him and walked towards the steps. "Um," she said, catching her breath from the minor sexual contact they had already, "We should probably stop there-"

Donnie looked disappointed, "So you had nothing else to teach me?" He started looking quite depressed, "And on my birthday..."

Oh no, Roxy thought, I can't let my son fall back into his old self now! He's gained so much confidence already. Though Roxy was conflicted about the last lesson. Maybe she could just explain it to him instead of actually showing him what he could do? She wasn't sure but she said, "Just meet me in my room in ten minutes." She told her son anyway.

The Massage

Five minutes later there was a knock at her door, Roxy chuckled softly to herself at how eager her son was to learn more. It was fine though, she didn't have to do much to get ready. "Come in." She called out to Donnie beyond the door.

Donnie entered his mother's room and his eyes went wide at the sight before him. His perfectly formed mother was laying on her bed on her stomach. She was completely naked save for a towel draped over her shapely ass. "Wow Mom," he exclaimed looked her up from her long, smooth, tan legs, over her ass, and up her sexy back to her beautiful face where she was staring at him with just the hint of a smile on her face, "You're the sexiest woman I know." Donnie finally finished his sentence.

Roxy blushed slightly and lightly ran her tongue across her lips before saying, "Thank you Donnie, that's very sweet, but you probably shouldn't be saying such things to your mother."

"Well, I can't help it with a mother as sexy as you." Donnie said without thinking. He didn't even care, his cock was so hard right then, all he wanted to do was jerk off right there staring at his nude mother on the bed before him.

"I'm lucky to have such a loving son," Roxy said, "Now come get on the bed, it's time for the final lesson. How to give a woman a massage."

Donnie practically leaped on the bed. "Slow down tiger," Roxy chuckled, "Now touch me, and not too roughly, this is the art of finding the spots of a woman's body where she likes to be touched. This will help later in- OOOOHHHH!" She suddenly moaned out as Donnie immediately started to rub her back with his soft, caring hands. His touch was electrifying.

"Am I doing okay?" Donnie asked worried he may have been too rough again, but totally unable to take his hands off his mother's sexy back, he pressed forward, also backward, up, down and anywhere he could as his mother just kept moaning with some of the most intense and unintentional moans she'd ever let out.

"Oh Donnie, AAAHHH, you are so good at this, OOOOOHHHH!" She couldn't believe what pleasure this was to her. Though she said this was about finding where women liked to be touched, but she was fairly sure that she wanted to be touched everywhere by Donnie right then.

As if reading her mind, Donnie skipped over his mother's ass and down to her legs where he started rubbing again, sending waves of ecstasy throughout her body but especially into her pussy. She was sure that Donnie could smell her cunt, she definitely could.

Donnie did smell his mother's cunt, but being so inexperienced with sex, he was only vaguely aware that's what it could be. He could definitely see his mother's open pussy as it throbbed between her legs, his cock twitched as he pretended to concentrate on his mother's legs but really he was just openly staring at her soaking wet pussy lips as he licked his lips wondering if his mother would mind if he massaged there.

"Hmm, that feels really good son, don't stop," Roxy moaned, something in her knew she should stop this and say the lesson was over, but instead she decided she'd let things go just a little bit further. There wasn't anything wrong with a son giving his mother a massage, after all.

Roxy reached down and tugged on the towel on her ass just slightly so but it was enough for it to just fall to the ground, "Whups," she said as if it wasn't totally on purpose, "well, I guess you should be sure to rub everywhere." She suggested.

Donnie knew exactly what she meant as he moved his hands all the way up his mom's legs until they were resting on her juicy ass. He started rubbing them in long, slow, circular motions so that as he stretched her ass cheeks out he could see her tiny asshole peeking out at him for just a moment before hiding away again as he brought her cheeks back in. He had a sudden urge to do something that would have seemed gross to him when he woke up that morning but after cumming all over his mom and making out with her twice, nothing seemed that weird anymore, "Hey, mom?" He asked.

Roxy, having not had her ass touched by anyone in God knew how many years, practically had her tongue hanging out from the sexual pleasure of it all, but she came out of it for just a moment to say, "Yes dear?"

"Do you sometime massage things with your mouth?" Donnie asked.

Roxy was too caught up in the moment the words didn't quite fit into her brain quite right, "Hmm?" She said for clarification.

To answer, Donnie suddenly leaned down, pushed her asscheeks apart, put his face in between them and started tonguing his mother's asshole.

This fully awoke Roxy from her sexual stupor, "Oh shit! What are you doing Donnie!?" She yelped, bolting upright, and flipped onto her back. She suddenly felt incredibly embarrassed by how far she'd let things go, she shouldn't have removed the towel after all. Also she was now completely naked facing her son on her queen-sized bed. She wanted to quickly scramble under the covers and hide but she remembered she had just showered with him less than two hours ago, he had already seen everything.

Donnie looked away from his mother's incredibly fit and sexy body. He was blushing profusely, and started saying, "I'm sorry Mom, I'm sorry!" He practically shouted, "I was just thinking that if you were my date and I was giving her a massage, then maybe, um..." He trailed off realizing that he didn't really know what he was thinking when he stuck his tongue in his mother's brown hole.

Roxy saw how insecure her son was about all these things. He really was incredibly inexperienced when it came to women. She had just forgotten that because he was just so naturally good at massaging and kissing a woman, it was easy to think of him as more than the shy man she'd seen him grow up to be. She needed to do something to build up Donnie's confidence again. Just one more thing that won't lead to anything naughtier than that, she was his mother after all.

"Okay, Donnie, I overreacted okay," Roxy said as she put her palm on her son's cheek and lightly moved his head so he was looking at her again. Though she was completely naked, Donnie looked his mother right in the eye. "How about you massage my front now too?"

Donnie looked very excited about the thought, "Can I, Mom?" He asked as if he were asking if he could get her to sign his permission slip for the school field trip.

Roxy smiled and nodded. Donnie wasted no time at all, he immediately put a hand on each of his mother's tits. Roxy gasped, and almost told him to stop again, but remembered that Donnie needed to be confident and who was she to ask her son to stop something when he did it with such decisiveness. So instead she just moaned out, "OOOHH, DONNIIIIEEE, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOD!" Unable to even keep herself from saying it, and then Donnie, with the encouragement from his mother, started lightly pinching both her nipples. It was too much for Roxy, "OH MY GOD! DON'T STOP! IF YOU STOP I'LL DISOWN YOU!" Still not even aware of what she was yelling, Roxy came harder than she'd even cum in her life. "OOHH, YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER I'M CUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNGGG!" She shouted so loud she was sure the neighbor's heard her, they lived in a lower class neighborhood near a farming town, though there were not farmers in their neighborhood, just lower-middle class people like Roxy's family from end to end of their block.

Donnie just looked on in total awe as his Goddess of a mother orgasmed with such force in front of him. He felt somewhat proud knowing that this time he was the one to cause it with his own hands though he wished he could have felt her pussy first. He'd heard that most girls don't like to cum many times in a row, not knowing this was just something someone said on reddit and didn't mean anything.

Also, Donnie didn't know that Roxy herself was very hard to satisfy for most men. When she and her husband were married even he with his impressive stamina would eventually wear out as Roxy was just getting ready for more. In this case, this orgasm, as strong and long as it was, only made Roxy want more and more. She needed to cum again, right now.

So Donnie looked sad as his mother grabbed his hands and removed them from her breasts, knowing the fun was over, but instead of pushing him away, Roxy gripped his hands tightly and practically pounced on her son so he was now on his back with his beautiful, naked mother on top of him as she went back and forth from kissing him all over his face and sucking on his neck. Donnie could feel as his mother rubbed her boobs and pussy up and down his body. As she kissed him she rubbed her naked cunt along the hard cock in his pants. Donnie was getting close to cumming from the friction, he didn't know if he should tell her to stop. Or what he should do at all as his sexy mom kissed, sucked, and rubbed him like a sex-crazed witch. He wanted to grab her but she was still holding his hands down as she gripped them tightly with her fingers.

Roxy stopped sucking her son's neck and settled with sucking his tongue into her mouth a slurping it while running her own tongue along the side of it into her son's own mouth. While she did this she ground her pussy on Donnie's man meat like a wild woman. They both came at the same time, moaning loudly into each other's mouths.

As Roxy came down from her second in a row of the most intense orgasms of her life. She let go of her son and rolled off of him as she got her bearings. She at least needed a few deep breaths, but could already feel her pussy craving more. She needed to cum again already. She looked back to her son, hungrilly, and couldn't help but laugh at him, "Hahaha, Donnie, you are such a mess right now."

Donnie was indeed a mess, the front of his pants were covered with his mother's pussy juices after her amazing orgasm on his stiff rod, and since his cock had been pushing up through his waistband, all his cum, just as large a load as the one he gave Roxy in the bathroom, had sprayed all over the inside of his shirt and on his chest. Donnie looked incredibly embarrassed again, "I'm sorry Mom, maybe there's something wrong with my dick." thinking that his mother was upset that he came so much all over himself.

His mother laughed again as she crawled over to him on the bed so she was perpendicular to where his body lay. "There's nothing wrong with your dick at all, sweetie," she said as she stared at her son sexilly, "I think that any woman would love what it can do." she came up to him and grabbed the underside of his t-shirt, "Now come on, Donnie, let Mommy help get you cleaned up." With that she ripped his shirt off over his head and threw it on the ground. She gasped as she saw two things, first that her son's cock was still just as rock hard as it was a moment ago, his stamina was obviously just as impressive as his father's had been, and secondly, that he still had cum all over his chest. "Mommy definitely has her work cut out for her." She announced before sticking her head up to his pelvis and started licking up all her son's delicious spunk. She ate every drop off his chest while Donnie reached down and started fondling his mom's ass.

Then Roxy did something that she couldn't hold back from any longer, she opened her mouth and suddenly started sucking on her son's humongous cockhead. Part of her knew there was no turning back now, but mostly she just wanted another creamy load in her belly.

"Oh my God Mom," Donnie moaned, "Suck my cock, oh my god!" he used the hand that wasn't fondling her ass to put it on the back of Roxy's head and push his cock deeper into his mother's sweet mouth.

Roxy allowed this but started to gag on his thick dick. She needed a better angle. She took her head off long enough to say, "Take your pants off," and Donnie did so faster than a flash. His dick was now sticking straight up in the air as he lay back down where he was before. Roxy smiled as she engulfed his cock once again. And as she did so she moved and swung a leg over her son's head so she could then lower her pussy on Donnie's face before he could say or do anything else. She began sucking, not yet experienced enough with such a monster that she couldn't get more than half her son's footlong into her mouth, but with every suck she tried a bit harder.

Donnie had never sucked cunt before but he did so now with tons of enthusiasm. As he sucked his mother's clit he ran his tongue up to her hole and back again to play with her clit. He'd never been so excited in all his life. As he did this his mother started moaning louder and louder around his cock and shaking as she came all over her son's face. Donnie couldn't hold back and started cumming into his mother's mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could to keep up with his oversized load.

Extra Credit

Once their orgasms subsided once again, Roxy rolled off her son. She was still horny as all hell, and could see her son had inherited her sex drive because even after cumming twice in a row he was still rock hard. She sighed because she could still feel just how much she wanted more. Her cunt would never be satisfied until she had this humongous thing her son had been gifted with fucking the shit out of her. But she had to put a stop to this, "Okay, Donnie, I think that's, um, hmm," she stared at her son, his muscles gleamed and his face was still wet from her last massive orgasm. She wanted to get on him and ride him until her son came deep inside her womb, but it was too wrong, so she continued, "Um, I mean, the lesson is over now, you should probably just go back to your room." She nodded at her statement confirming to herself that was the right thing to do.

Donnie smiled and licked his mother's juices from around his lips. "Mom," he said calmly, confidently, Roxy had never seen him like this, "I think there's one more thing I need to learn."

For a second, Roxy felt powerless to resist, but she knew she had to, "No, honey, we can't do that. That would be incest." She explained in as motherly a tone as she could muster at that moment but feared that her unbridled horniness was all that shone through.

Donnie just smirked at her, "Mom, what we've done would already be considered incest by, like, everyone. Why only go part way when everyone would consider it all the way, anyway?"

In Roxy's horny-driven mind that made perfect sense, and it made her think of something her late husband used to say, "You shouldn't do anything half-assed."