Donnie Dates His Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," Roxy simply said, admitting defeat but knowing full well it was something she wanted anyway.

Donnie wasted no time and pushed his mother onto her back as she started to French kiss her once more, he started to grind his cock against her pussy while he did so but she broke the kiss long enough to say, "Don't tease me Donnie, just do it." Roxy said, she needed this and she didn't want to wait anymore.

Donnie took hold of the base of his cock and lined it up with his mother's wet opening. He pushed the head in.

"Holy shit son, I'm cumming already!" Roxy shouted, and she was and came all over his cock as Donnie slipped himself all the way into his mother's waiting cunt. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!" She shouted as she came, knowing again that the neighbors were probably trying to sleep at that point. She kept cumming, it seemed like an endless orgasm as her son started to pump his humongous cock in and out of her. He started slow but soon he built up into some kind of maniac sex machine. Roxy's orgasm finally subsided but she was already working her way up to another big one. "OH FUCK ME SON! FUCK ME LIKE THE MOMMY SLUT I AM!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She didn't even care if the whole world could hear her now.

"Holy shit Mom!' Donnie shouted, though nowhere near as loud as Roxy yelled underneath him, "This is the best thing I've ever felt!" and it was true, his mother's warm, wet, tight, loving pussy around his cock as he endlessly thrust inside of her couldn't be topped by anything.

Hearing his words, Roxy decided to give her son better access. She put her feet up and grabbed them in her hands and held them out spread eagle style.

Donnie loved it as this angle made the fucking much smooth. "I love you Mom!" He shouted as he grabbed her wrists right near her feet and started to fuck with such animalistic passion that Roxy could feel the headboard of her bed slamming against the wall with loud WHAP, WHAP, WHAP sounds that would definitely wake the whole house if anyone else was there right then.

"FUCK! YOUR! SLUT! MOTHEEEEERRRRR!" Roxy moaned out, louder than the WHAPPING of the bed was making as she came yet again around her son's huge cock.

Donnie watched his mother cum as her giant boobs bounced as he fucked her brains out, it was enough to make him cum again as well. He groaned out with unknown animal noises as he started to cum deep in his mother's pussy.

"FILL ME UP MOTHERFUCKER!" Roxy yelled as she felt her son cum what seemed like a river of jizz deep in her horny pussy.

They both finished cumming and Donnie collapsed beside his mother. Taking his now, finally, softening cock out of her cunt. Roxy could feel the excessive amount of jizz pouring out of her now and onto her clean blankets. Well, they were clean before all this started anyway.

"Wow Mom," Donnie said, feeling the most confidence he'd ever felt, "Best birthday present ever..."

Roxy had cum so much already, she was surprised when that familiar twinge came back from her pussy once again, "Who said we were done?" She asked him slyly.

Roxy almost jumped for joy when those words made Donnie's cock twitch as it came back to life so soon for more action. Her son had definitely inherited her side of the family's genes when it came to an overactive sex drive.

Roxy was about to leap onto of her son's cock so she could ride him, but there was suddenly a very loud pounding on their front door.

The Student Becomes the Master

"Oh shit!" Roxy exclaimed. She jumped out of the bed and grabbed her robe from the nearby coat rack.

She practically ran downstairs, not realizing she was making a trail of her son's semen as it continued to leak out of her pussy.

Donnie, more or less being led by his dick, walked after her. He wanted more of his mother's pussy. He didn't care who was at the door.

Roxy ran down to the door and opened it, she saw right away it was Officer Tanya Dallas, a police officer who spent a lot of time patrolling her neighborhood, "Oh, Tanya!" She said in surprise, "What brings you here."

Tanya was a tall blonde police officer with tits almost as big as Roxy's. She spent a lot of time working out with Roxy at the local fitness center where Roxy worked, so they knew each other well already, "Oh," Tanya said in surprise, "I didn't know you lived in, um," Tanya glanced at the broken down front porch she was standing on, "here." She finished tactfully.

As Tanya glanced away from Roxy to look at the porch, Roxy heard her son coming down the stairs behind her and glanced back to see he was still completely naked and his long, hard, throbbing cock was out for the world to see, especially the police officer on her front porch, she quickly shut the door about halfway, hoping Tanya wouldn't notice anything suspicious.

Tanya turned back and didn't seem to notice anything amiss, "Well, we had a report of some suspicious noises. Someone said he heard a woman screaming, and something about a loud continuous 'thwomping' sound. That's what he said anyway."

While Tanya talked, Donnie came up behind his mother and grabbed her by the hips, almost causing Roxy to gasp but she held back for fear of Tanya noticing something wrong, and Donnie pulled the bottom half of his mother's body so that it was just behind the door and Tanya could now only see Roxy from the waist up.

"Would you know anything about that?" Tanya asked, and as she did, Donnie stuck his cock inside his mother's vagina once again.

Roxy gasped, making Tanya cock an eyebrow, "Um, sorry, a spider, um," Roxy said to her longtime friend. Roxy bit her lower lip to stop from yelling out with pleasure and it seemed like something was moving just behind the door.

"Is everything alright, Roxy." Tanya asked, suspiciously, she started to reach her hand towards her gun, just in case there was a house invader behind the door.

"YES!" Roxy cried out, "Ahem, I mean, yes, quite all right. Um, OH FUCK, I stepped on a spider again, oh god, what was it you were asking me?" While Roxy was saying this she started to rock back and forth, and one of her tits fell out of her robe as they bounced in front of Tanya.

Tanya pretended not to notice the giant breast on display before her, something strange was definitely going on at the Brixworth house, "I asked if you knew anything about strange noises." she said again.

"OH GOD YES!" Roxy moaned, "I mean, yes I have, FUUUUCK! I mean, I do, um, my son's FUCKING GREAT! I mean, it's his birthday today, AND I gave HIM his PRESENT!"

Tanya's hand had reached her gun, "Uh-huh..." she said, now wondering if she should kick down the door or not. There was something on the other side and she wondered if her friend was in any danger now. She did seem to be in some kind of distress.

"OOOOOHHHHH!" Roxy moaned as she literally went cross eyed, and right before Tanya pulled her gun out and pushed her way in, Roxy said in a very normal tone all of a sudden, "Sorry about that, fucking spiders am I right? My son had a birthday and I gave him a new videogame. He's been playing it upstairs in his sisters room at full volume and I was sleeping so I didn't, OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Roxy shouted as she started shifting back and forth again, "He's a naughty boy, a very naughty boy! And I'll make sure he's punished properly for being so GOD DAMN NAUGHTY!"

Roxy suddenly slammed the door in Tanya's face. Tanya turned away, taking her hand off her gun. She suddenly realized that Roxy was a very strict mother, and definitely hated spiders quite a bit. And the shouting that sounded like moaning coming from behind Tanya as she walked away from the house was just Roxy disciplining her son. The other explanation was just too unreal to consider.

Back in the Brixworth living room, as soon as the door was shut, Donnie just grabbed around Roxy's waist and picked her up, his cock still engulfed in her throbbing cunt, and he carried her over to the nearby chair.

"Holy shit Donnie," Roxy cried out, not caring about Tanya just being outside in her police car. "Such a big strong man for his Mommy!" She yelled as he placed her, not so gently, on the chair so that her knees were on the seat and her arms on the top of the back of the chair. She moaned gutterally as her son began fucking her with reckless abandon once again.

"Oh my god, MOM!" Donnie shouted, speeding up his fucking to maximum speed, "I'm going to CUM!"

"On my face!" She suddenly gasped out, and Donnie pulled out of her pussy and she got on his knees in front of him, just in time as the first spurt of her son's jizz pumped out of his cockhead and hit her in the forehead, it dripped down over her nose and she closed her eyes before any dripped into them. Roxy felt as her son delivered load after load on her pretty face, he shot until her face was covered and then aimed at her tits for the last remaining shots.

"Oh my god," Roxy cried, "I'M COMPLETELY COVERED BY SON CUM!" She wiped up the cum in her eyes so she could open them and look down at herself, "After so many orgasms how can there still be so much!?" She looked up at her son, practically pleading with him.

"I have no idea Mom." He admitted, "I guess I just always cum a lot." He said.

Roxy started eating Donnie's cum off her face, she realized something, "Donnie, I want you to know something. Oh yum," she said as she ate more jizz. "But you should know that I've always had a high sex drive, one higher than any man I've ever met, and I have to say, this is the first time I've ever felt completely sexually satisfied." While she was talking she continued to wipe cum off her face and eat it. When she was done she saw there was more on her tits and started sucking her son's spunk off first one of her nipples then the other.

Donnie stared at his smoking hot mom as she did this. His cock, still hard despite all the sexual activity, also fucking his mother in front of the cop made hims extra horny for some reason. Donnie wondered if maybe there was a bit of an exhibitionist inside him.

Once Roxie was done with licking up all the cum she could find she looked up at her son and noticed she was staring at her. She guessed she'd stare too if some horny milf was licking cum off her own body. She wondered what he was thinking though.

To answer her question, Donnie stepped forward and grabbed Roxy by the wrist and half led, half-dragged her out of the room and back up the stairs. Such confidence, she thought, I never knew my son could be such a, such a FUCKING MAN!

"I know you said you were satisfied Mom," Donnie said as she followed behind him back into her bedroom. "But I'm sure as fuck not!" He threw her onto her bed, gently, and but then roughly grabbed her waist and pulled her over to the side of the bed so he could fuck her lying down while he was standing up. Roxy did absolutely nothing to resist her son as he lined his cock up with her sex and entered her pussy once again.

That night they fucked until the break of dawn. Donnie came three more times before he was satisfied. Once in Roxy's pussy, once directly down her throat as she finally got his whole cock in her mouth, and once more all over her face after she road him cowgirl style. Roxy was again surprised with how much her son could cum, even after a night full of fucking.

They passed out in each others arms. Though neither mother nor son actually saw the sun, Tanya did as she pulled her police car out of the Brixworth driveway. She just wanted to be sure as the "argument" between mother and son became more and more obvious to be something else. Tanya wasn't sure still until she heard Roxy shout out, "Fill your mother up with cum, Donnie!" about halfway through the night. And when Donnie shouted, "Oh yeah, take my cum all over your face you MOMMY SLUT!" at the end of the night.

Tanya sat in her car the whole night, she only got one call the whole night, again from the station saying there was a complaint about noise. She told them, "It looks like there's a couple of coyotes in somebody's backyard fighting with each other. I'll stay here until it dies down, just in case it gets out of hand." Then shut her radio off.

Tanya sat there the whole night listening to the sound of the mother and son's incestuous coupling. She didn't do anything but sit and listen, and when she drove off, she wasn't sure if she should investigate further into something that could be quite illegal or maybe it was just Roxy having a boyfriend over having a little incestuous role-play. Tanya hoped it was the latter but she didn't know.

One thing Tanya did know, she was really fucking horny.