Donnie Dates His Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber gasped at this action and then gasped again when Nikki's hand came down her back to her ass as well. She didn't put a stop to it though. The knew she should but as her brother and sister fondled her buttocks she became increasingly more horny and no longer cared what other people might consider wrong. Surprising herself she leaned in to kiss Donnie. Nikki, definitely her twin had the same idea and the three of them were suddenly making out with each other at the same time. Three sets of lips and tongue clashed in the center of their triangle. Nikki suddenly leaned so far into her siblings as the three of them made out that Donnie lost his balance and all three of them fell to the floor.

"Ow!" Donnie shouted as he fell on his back, "Ah! Oof!" Hey yelled as both his sister's fell on top of him. Two sets of tits pressed into his chest as the hard cock in his pants rubbed in between the two girls waists.

"Whoops!" Nikki cried, "I'm such a klutz!"she said and all three of them laughed.

But then Nikki noticed the log in between her and her sister, "It looks like you need relief again Donnie." She said as she unceremoniously ripped Donnie's cock out of his pants.

Amber rolled off of Donnie and sat on her knees next to him, "Nikki! You said you wouldn't do more than what Mom taught him!"

"I guess I did," Nikki admitted as she jumped to her feet so she could remove her shirt, revealing her glorious tits, "but I don't care anymore. I fucking need this!" Nikki declared and removed her pants and tossed them with her shirt. Now naked in front of her siblings.

Amber sat there in shocked silence as she watched her sister stand over their brother with a look of triumph on her face. Amber could do nothing as Nikki lowered herself down, grabbed Donnie's cock, lined it up with her pussy, and sat on him.

"Oh my fucking God brother!" Nikki shouted as her brothers humongous cock stretched her pussy out further than it's ever stretched before, "Amber you have no idea how good this fucking feels!"

Amber still could do nothing but stare at the incestuous coupling before her, and though she thought she was just shocked she could feel her cunt juices begin to flow heavily as she watched Nikki begin to slowly ride their brother.

Amber put up no resistance at all when Donnie grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in and started kissing her. She was surprised when her tongue met his, feeling as though she wasn't in control of her actions. They kissed as they heard Nikki moan out in intense pleasure as she increased the speed she was bouncing on her brother's cock in their family living room.

Donnie stopped kissing Amber so he could say, "take off your clothes, sister, I want to eat your pussy."

Amber felt like a zombie as she stood and stripped. She still didn't know what she was thinking as she lowered her crotch to get brother's face. All she knew was that her body was shaking with need.

But as Donnie began lapping away at her cootch. Causing her whole body to shake as Amber has an almost immediately orgasm she suddenly awakened from her stupor. Amber realized, first and foremost, that she was fucking horny! "Holy hell Donnie! I'm fucking cumming already! Lick my cunt! Shit! Holy fuck you are so good at this! Eat my pussy while you fuck our sister! Make me cum again you motherfucker!" She could feel herself start to cum again.

Nikki, turned in incredibly by the sight before hey and hey sister's words as they fucked their brother, began cumming herself, "shit fiuuiuuuck! Fill me up brother! Fucking impregnate me!" Nikki hardly knew what she was saying, literally, she didn't know such big words when she wasn't in the midst of orgasm.

It was too intense for Donnie and as both his sisters came on his face and cock, he came deep up Nikki's cunt.

"Oh my god Bro!" Nikki shouted as she had another mini-orgasm as she felt Donnie spasming in her cunt as he came, "You have the best cock ever!"

As Nikki came down from her multiple orgasms she collapsed off of Donnie, and his cum leaked out of her cunt and on the floor. "Wow, Bro," she cried out, "that was fucking intense!"

Amber collapsed too from her immense cum on Donnie's tongue, but she collapsed forward onto Donnie so her tits were now pressing into his pelvis and her head was right next to his still hard cock. Just by the way she fell, Amber now had one of her cheeks in a large pool of Donnie's jizz which had leaked out of her sister's pussy when she got off of him. She stuck her tongue out and tasted it.

"MMMMmmm," Amber moaned as she licked up some more of Donnie's delicious semen from off of his pelvis. "Holy hell Donnie, your jizz tastes like heaven!" Though she had eaten it off her face in the car as well, she had been too horny at the time to really experience Donnie's flavor.

As Donnie began licking his older sister's cunt again, Amber started greedily slurping up all the cum around his cock on his pelvis, then when that was gone she started licking up and down his still hard cock-shaft until all the juiced from both her brother and sister were gone. When that was gone, Amber looked up and saw there was still more of her brother's cum leaking out of her sisters pussy, who was still lying on the floor as she watched Amber and Donnie 69.

Nikki smiled at her sister as she stared at her leaking cunt looking hungry, "If you want to eat our brother's cum, you'll have to come and get it," Nikki said as she spread her legs even wider.

Amber didn't have to be told twice and she leaped off Donnie and dove into her twin sister's pussy. She loved the taste of both her brother and sister's cum mixed together in such a hot box. She loved lapping at her sister's pussy, she realized as she did so, and part of Amber wondered Donnie came up behind her and lined his cock up with her pussy. A moment later, Donnie had thrust the full length of his shaft deep into Amber's cunt.

Amber stopped eating out her sister long enough to yell, "Oh god Donnie, fuck me!" And then dove right into Nikki's pussy again. Something in the very back of Amber's brain was telling her that this wasn't what she had wanted when the night began, not one bit. But she was so far gone in a state of epic pleasure and lust that she couldn't fathom what that voice was even talking about.

Amber moaned loudly while sucking her sister's clit, and she was surprised that she was cumming around her brother's cock, so soon after cumming on his face. She couldn't believe it. The thing about Amber was that she wasn't a huge slut like her sister. Something that confused some of the men who flirted with Nikki, since Amber did have the exact same DNA as Nikki, she should have the exact same sex drive, right? Well, in truth she did, just like her mom, Nikki, and apparently Donnie, Amber needed to have many orgasms in a row in order to fully satisfy her. But, unlike her sister, Amber took a lot longer to cum than most girls, and she learned early on that she was usually lucky enough to get one orgasm with any sex partner she found. Something she realized though, as she built her way up to yet another cum, was that fucking her family was just fucking hot it was like she couldn't do anything to hold back her orgasms and they just kept cumming and cumming! Also, her sister Nikki was a total sex addict, she wondered in her totally sex-driven brain at the moment, why she'd never thought to fuck her sister before?

As Donnie fucked Amber's tight cunt, and watched as she ate Nikki's pussy, he could feel himself getting ready again. "I'm going to cum!" He shouted, "I want to cum on your faces!"

Donnie took his cock out of Amber's cunt and stood up as the twins got on their knees below him. He started to cum, the first streak hit Amber right on her forehead and streaked down her nose, over her lips (which she licked) and down her neck. He then switched to Nikki to give her a blast which he hit her large boobs first, then another streak into her open mouth, then another on her skull, then back to Amber to cum some more. He switched back and forth until both his sister's were dripping with his jizz but he also got a fair amount on the living room floor between them as well.

"Oh wow," Amber said, "You always cum a lot huh?" She said looking up her brother smiling through her sexy, cum covered face.

"I guess so," Donnie said laughing, "I have nothing to compare it to."

"You're still hard!" Nikki said as she wiped enough cum out of her eyes to see again, "Holy shit Donnie! How can you still be hard!"

Donnie laughed again, "well, I have to be ready to show you the final thing that Mom taught me!"

Let's Skip the Massage

After Amber and Nikki licked all the cum off of each other's bodies, the trio decided to meet up in the girls room and Donnie told his sisters to lock their beds together (they had twin beds that could be attached together to make one king sized bed. The three of them were still completely naked, their clothes forgotten on the living room floor downstairs.

"So, massage was the last thing she taught me," he said to his nude sisters on the bed. Though he told them to lie on their fronts initially, they both lay on their backs, showing their studly brother their large tits and shaven pussies. Amber was especially excited. She'd never had three orgasms in a row before and her body was just waiting for more.

Donnie started to rub Amber's tits with both hands, but Nikki sat up and said, "You know Donnie, we're both still horny as fuck, we could just skip this step and fuck more!' Nikki said this very excitedly, like a kid suggesting they wanted to ride the ferris wheel again.

Donnie thought this was a grand idea as he grabbed Amber's hips, turned her body 90 degrees, so her ass was on the edge of the bed. Donnie took his dick and lined it up with his sister's pussy and started slowly fucking her.

"Oh Fuuuuck!" Amber moaned out, "Please Nikki," she begged up at her sister sitting over her, "Let me munch your cunt again!" She still had the taste in her mouth, along with Donnie's spunk, and she wanted to eat her sister's pussy as much as possible in the future. At least, that's what her sexually-overcharged mind was telling her right then.

Nikki practically jumped onto her sister, but once Amber was eating her pussy, Nikki leaned down in a 69 to lick Amber's cunt while Donnie started fucking Amber at a quicker pace. Nikki's head being right next to him, she could lick up Amber's pussy to where their brother was fucking her and stick her tongue out to touch the spot where Donnie's cock was furiously thrusting and lick Amber's juices off her brother's cock.

Donnie felt this and looked down, seeing how close Nikki's head was to the action, he took his cock out and stuck it into Nikki's mouth and pumped in and out for a few strokes before sticking his cock back into Amber's shopping wet pussy. They all started moaning softly, then louder and louder, but nothing like the sound levels Roxy had the night before while Donnie was reawakening his mother's sexual side (by fucking the shit out of her).

Mom Comes Home

Speaking of Roxy, something none of the Brixworth siblings realized as they fucked was that Roxy had come home from the fitness center for the day. She saw the girls' car in the driveway, so she knew they were home. She didn't hear anything from outside the house, and was already thinking of things to say to her son about how though she loved every second of him fucking her, they could never do it again and things would go back to normal.

Except when she came in the door, all she could hear was the sound of a threesome going on upstairs. One man and two women moaning like crazy, the sound of the springs of an old bed bouncing, also it smelled like sex in the living room and she recognized the clothes lying about the room as belonging to her son and daughters. She also noticed a rather large pool of what looked very much like semen on the floor in front of the record player.

The sound of the threesome happening right above her head was making Roxy's pussy very wet, but it was also making her very worried that her son, the stud he had become after just one intense night, had seduced her daughters. She slowly made her way to the stairs, but as she approached she heard Donnie yell out, "God damn, Amber your cunt is so fucking tight! You and Nikki are the best sisters ever!" And Roxy ran the rest of the way up the stairs and through the hall. As she got closer and closer to her daughters' bedroom door, the noise of her children's lovemaking got louder and louder. Roxy gasped as she turned the corner, Donnie had left the door wide open after he came in Amber and Nikki's room.

Amber and Nikki were two busy moaning and eating each other's pussy's to hear any of the noises their mom made but Donnie had heard everything. As Roxy pulled into the driveway, came in the front door, ran up the stairs, he had yelled out on purpose in the hopes his mother would hear him. He wasn't even sure why, part of him wanted to show his mother that with her teachings he was able to seduce two of the hottest women he'd ever known. But mostly, Donnie didn't want to stop fucking his sisters for any reason, at least not until he'd cum again and not even his mother was going to stop him.

He pretended not to see his mom as she stood in the doorway and just stared at the incestuous threeway happening right in front of her, but then Donnie thought, fuck it, and looked directly at Roxy in her eyes, grinning evilly at her as he continued to thrust his long, hard cock into his sister, then took it out to feed it to Nikki once again, after a few sucks he thrust his dick back into Amber, to conitue fucking her once again, the entire time he and his mom stared at each other. Roxy looked positively shocked but Donnie could tell she was really turned on as well. He took a hand off Amber's hips so he could motion to his mother to come over and join them.

Roxy gasped again, she couldn't believe the boldness her son was exhibiting. Though part of her did just want to enter the room, she couldn't take a step forward knowing that she'd be joining her daughters! It was too much for her, and she practically ran across the hall to her room. She slammed the door loudly behind her.

That caused his sisters to stop eating each other's cunts and look up, though Donnie kept fucking Amber with just as much intensity.

"Oh fuck!" Amber shouted, "What, oh god! Fuck! What was that? Oh fuck!" she asked while Donnie continued his assault on her clam.

"Don't worry about it." Donny ordered, "Now switch places, I want to fuck Nikki again now."

In her room across the hall, Roxy listened as Donnie fucked his sisters. She laid in her bed and put a pillow over her head to try to block the sound, but it didn't help at all. The walls of their house had always been paper thin, and she felt she could hear her children's lovemaking just as well in her room as she could when she was just standing outside the door. Roxy was feeling guilty, or so she thought at first, but once she focused her mind on just why she was so upset, outside of finding out her kids were in a sexual relationship, but really that didn't bother her as much as how fucking jealous she felt about it. How dare her son awaken this sexual side of her and just move on and fuck his sisters, now while she was feeling so vulnerable and lonely across the hall? How could her son do this to her?

She shook her head, realizing she was being silly. She was 37 years old, she was lusting after Donnie like a horny schoolgirl, her own son! She didn't know why she had to keep reminding herself of that. Mothers shouldn't be fucking their sons, just as sisters shouldn't be fucking their brothers. Roxy decided she would go to sleep, and the next morning they'd have a family meeting and she'd explain to her children that whatever was happening between all of them, it had to stop.

Of course, she couldn't sleep. Not with the sound of her offspring fucking so loudly in the other room. After another half an hour, Roxy's jealousy only building, Donnie, Amber, and Nikki all shouted loudly as they all had an amazing orgasm together. Donnie gave Amber a huge creampie up her pussy, and then pulled out so Nikki could eat all his cum out of her sister.

"Hey," he announced, "Mom's home, so we should probably stop this." he told them as he left the room, quickly closing the door behind him.

"What!?" Amber and Nikki shouted together. This made them feel very embarrassed, knowing that their mother had come home while they were both fucking their brother. Amber and Nikki both seperated, and they fell asleep apart from each other, neither realizing just how tired they were from their epic fuck session, though they didn't seperate the beds.

In his mom's room, Donnie came in and closed the door behind him. Roxy heard him come in and looked at him as he walked over to her bed, completely naked, "What do you want?" she asked him, angry.

Donnie smiled at his mom as he came over to the bed, his cock still as hard as a rock, which didn't surprise Roxy in any way.

"I want you Mom," Donnie said, "It's all I've wanted all day." He sat on the bed next to her and placed his hand in hers.

Roxy didn't take her hand away, but she was still very angry, "Oh really? Is that why I came home only to catch you fucking your sisters?! Because you 'missed me' so much!?"

Donnie chuckled lightly, "Oh come on Mom, you can't teach me how to seduce a woman and expect me not to use it!"

"But they're your sisters!" She shouted back she sat up in bed to stare back at her son angrily, she took her hand away from him now.

"And you're my mother!" Donnie cut in, "But you're still the sexiest woman I know. And I want you!" He grabbed her hand again but instead of holding it he took it and placed it on his cock. Without thinking about it, Roxy started jerking off her son.

But she was still angry, and went on while also giving her son's huge cock a quick, slick with his sister's juices, handjob,"So you just take advangtage of every woman you think is hot but still expect me to fuck you? I don't think you know anything you little bastard!"

In response to this, Donnie pushed his mom on her back and threw his lips into hers. Roxy didn't try to stop him in any way. She was still angry, but she knew she wanted this. She knew she needed this.

Donnie took her yoga pants off before she even realized, never separating his lips from hers, and a second later he entered her sopping wet cunt. She had been so turned on listening to her stud of a son fucking every ounce of strength out of his sisters. As her son started to make love to her, and she began to moan into his mouth, nowhere near as loud as she was making noise yesterday, her body no longer so sex-starved she was some kind of slutty maniac. Just soft noises that only she and her son could hear as he began slowly and lovingly thrusting his love machine into her.

Roxy came several times on his cock as they sweetly made love with each other's bodies and souls. Donnie only had one more orgasm in his mother's cunt, right at the end. They fell asleep in each others arms, Roxy feeling that she was falling in love with her son, but not feeling guilty about it in any way. Donnie was a man now, her man...

Officer Tanya Dallas was surprised yesterday when Roxy turned out to be the house of the noise complaint last night, and not just because her house was badly in need of disrepair, but because of the nine houses on her block, Roxy's house was almost exactly across from hers. It was why she took the call in the first place, to check out what was happening literally in her own backyard. She was usually at work early and not back until late almost every day, so just never got to see Roxy in her backyard since she moved in a few months ago.