Donnie Dates His Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was off work now and dressed in civilian clothing. She entered the Brixworth backyard and crossed it slowly. She noticed there was only many lights still on in the house, but the one she was interested in was Roxy's room. There was a large tree behind the Brixworth house that had the beginnings of a treehouse part way up it, really it was just a floor made out of 2x4s Donnie had started building when he was 12 but gave up when he realized it was going to be more hard work than he liked. Still, Tanya climbed up to this platform, it gave her a perfect view into Roxy's bedroom. She took out her binoculars, because she wanted to be absolutely sure.

And she was, what she saw was Roxy's big dicked son fucking his mother's tight pussy while they made out. Tanya smirked, she loved being right. What Roxy was doing was highly illegal, not to mention immoral, sinful, and just plain wrong. So wrong though that Roxy could feel herself get immensely turned on while she watches the mother and son union in the house in front of her. Roxy reached a hand into her panties while she watched through the binoculars with the other hand. Though she wasn't sure what she was going to do with this information that one of her neighbor's was fucking their own son by tomorrow, she'd at least enjoy the show tonight.