Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no problem with that request and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy milking my shaft for all it was worth. Sumei leaned forwards, letting her chest rest on Patrick's and keeping her arse raised.

Interestingly her clenching tunnel kept my cock hard and working like a cork in a bottle. I was pretty sure every drop of my ejaculation was lodged deep within her. After a few minutes, I felt her relax.

"OK, you can pull out now."

I did as she asked and slowly withdrew my spent organ. It was still hard and slick but now had an almost angry red colour.

There was an amusing expulsion of air as I came free but due to her position, no fluids were expelled. Her pussy looked ravaged and very different from how it had been when all this started. The slit and almost invisible opening were replaced by a gaping wet, pink hole that was only slowly shrinking back to its original size.

It looked so beautiful that I couldn't resist giving her a kiss there. She moaned and wiggled her hips, clearly enjoying it so I did it again, this time poking my tongue into her as well.

"Oh Mark, that feels so good but I need to change position!"

I gave her a final lick and moved out of the way. Patrick was soaked and his cock was still fully erect as I rolled off them and into my back, leaving space for Sumei.

She carefully lifted her leg over Patrick and then quickly flipped onto her back, raising her knees to her chest. She looked incredibly sexy and when my eyes met Patrick's we both grinned. I knew he was thinking the same thing I was.

"You are an incredible woman Sumei!"

I heard a muffled giggle then she turned and smiled at me.

"I bet you say that to all the girls!"

I laughed, "Only to one other."

"How was it Sumei, did dad feel different?"

She blushed before turning to Patrick.

"Yes. I could definitely tell the difference if I was blindfolded. Although he looks the same size as you that curve makes him feel bigger."

"Helen used to say it's a blessing and a curse. In some positions she loved it, in others, she found it unbearable."

"I think it's probably the same for me."

Patrick said, "Well all I can say is that I found the whole thing fantastic. Better than I ever imagined it could be."

"You didn't feel jealous at any point?"

I had to ask as this is something I'd always wondered about.

"No, but if it had been anyone else with Sumei, I probably would have."

"How about you Sumei, no regrets?"

"None at all. It was amazing!"

She paused, "I was a virgin when I met Patrick and I've never been with anyone else. At the back of my mind, I always wondered what it would be like."

"And?" Patrick asked.

"Better than I expected but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it was you, Mark. I can't imagine having sex with a man I don't love or who doesn't love me and apart from Patrick, you are the only one that meets that criteria."

It was a wonderful thing to say and I felt my eyes getting moist.

"Thank you both. You don't know how much all of this means to me."

Sumei lowered her legs and rolled over to give me a hug and a kiss. She giggled when she felt my still-firm penis bump against her thigh. She moved slightly and trapped me between the smooth soft skin.

"You have quite a bit of stamina!"

Patrick chuckled and added, "for an old man!"

He slid across the bed and spooned his wife, effectively making her the filling in a father and son sandwich.

He adjusted his position and Sumei wiggled her bottom before gasping into my shoulder. I couldn't see but it was clear to me that Patrick had slipped into her from behind.

My assumption was confirmed as Sumei started moaning and her hold on me tightened as Patrick began to thrust vigorously.

I let my hands slide between myself and Sumei, quickly locating the twin points I was looking for. I trapped her nipples between my fingers, squeezing and pulling them towards me.

The effect was immediate and Sumei began making a noise I'd only ever heard when I once watched a Japanese porno with Helen. At the time we'd laughed thinking it was very exaggerated.

It was a kind of wailing that just went on and on. This time, knowing it wasn't bad acting made it incredibly sexy and combined with the friction Sumei's thighs provided my cock I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

The same seemed true for the two of them and soon Sumei's wails increased in volume and pitch before she stiffened and bit my shoulder as I felt another flood of liquid spray against my crotch

Patrick was just moments behind and his thrusts became uncoordinated as he grunted and filled his wife once more. It was all too much for me and my cock began to spurt.

We lay in a sweaty tangled heap, breathing deeply as we recovered.

"I think we might need to change the sheets!" Patrick stated.

We all laughed at the comment and when Patrick and I rolled onto our backs the extent of the mess became even more apparent.

Sumei's watery emissions had caused a large puddle that was only slowly drying. Added to that was my thick and slimy ejaculate that had hit Patrick and the bedsheet.

"Luckily we invested in a mattress protector years ago!"

We lay together for a while longer but when the liquids began cooling what had been pleasant became rather uncomfortable. Reluctantly we got off the bed and I helped them strip the sheets. Our cocks were flaccid but I felt the odd twitch when I watched Sumei bending over as she worked.

I felt like a teenager seeing a naked woman for the first time. It didn't go unnoticed by Patrick and he grinned at me. Luckily he didn't seem to mind seeing his father so smitten by his wife.

I tried to imagine how I would have felt had my father behaved the same way with Helen and had to admit that it would probably have been the same! In our case, the apple really didn't fall far from the tree.

With the sheets removed I bid goodnight to Patrick and followed Sumei downstairs. I helped her load the washer and then she kissed me goodnight and thanked me for helping them.

"Don't you dare thank me! I'm honoured you asked me to do this and I haven't felt as happy or alive since Helen passed."

Sumei nodded and after another hug and kiss returned upstairs to Patrick.

I took a much-needed shower and then collapsed into bed without bothering to wear pyjamas. It had been a long and incredible day and I was exhausted. My eyes soon closed and my mind was filled with images of what had taken place as I fell into a deep sleep.

---

I woke up at around 8 am with a serious case of morning wood. I hadn't suffered from this since Helen's death but I guess the events of the previous night still filled my mind. I used the bathroom and dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The scent of coffee led me to the kitchen where Sumei and Patrick wearing bathrobes were sipping a fresh brew from mugs.

She poured a cup for me and I took a swallow. It immediately woke me up.

"So how was your night, sleep well?" Patrick asked.

"Like a log!"

He laughed, "me too! Sumei drained more than just our balls!"

She blushed and playfully hit his arm, "PATRICK!"

He shrugged, "what? It's true!"

"it might be true but you don't have to say it!"

"But I'm so proud of you! Now, all we have to hope is that dad's not shooting blanks."

Sumei was still red-faced but smiled. Patrick's comment suddenly made me worry. At my age, it was possible that my sperm may not be as active as when I was younger.

"I never thought of that! Should I get tested or something?"

"I was just kidding dad. There's no need for a test. Just try your hardest and hope for the best."

He wiggled his eyebrows as he said "hardest" and both Sumei and I couldn't suppress a laugh at his corny humour.

"We like starting the day with a dip in the hot tub, want to join us?"

It sounded good and I drained my cup and went to my room to get a towel. I undressed and went outside wrapped in my towel. Sumei and Patrick had hung their robes and were both naked and Patrick was just lifting the cover of the tub. Seeing Sumei naked in the sun had an immediate effect and my penis quickly tented the towel. I knew she wouldn't be upset by my arousal so I removed the towel and hung it next to their robes.

Seeing my boner, Patrick chuckled. "I see you're raring to go!"

Sumei turned and her eyes locked on my rigid penis. She giggled and her face and chest turned pink.

"What do you expect with a view like this!" I said, gesturing towards his wife.

I was delighted to see Sumei's nipples lengthen as she stared at my cock.

"Seeing it's Sumei's most fertile time, maybe you should make a quick deposit before we get into the pool?"

I looked at Sumei and she bit her lower lip and nodded. I didn't need to be asked twice a moved closer, taking her into my arms and leaning down to kiss her.

She tilted her head upwards and our lips locked together quickly followed by our thrusting tongues. I felt her nipples rubbing against my body and then her tiny hand taking hold of my penis.

I let my arms slide down her back until they rested on her buttocks. I kneaded the firm globes and pulled her closer. One hand slipped between her cheeks and she trembled as I let my fingers tickle her backdoor before finding a very wet pussy. I brought my hand around the front and felt her large clit standing firm. She was really a horny minx and must have felt some attraction towards me to get turned on so quickly.

She pushed me away and stood panting. Everything about her screamed sex. I looked at Patrick and saw him watching her with a huge grin on his face. His cock was pointing at the sky with a dribble of precum running down the shaft.

Without saying a word, Sumei turned towards him and bent over, taking his penis into her mouth. Patrick groaned loudly and I watched as his wife's head bobbed up and down as her hands gently played with his balls. I was content to observe the very erotic scene playing out before me for a while before I moved behind Sumei. I had to spread my legs apart to get to the correct height and then pushed my cock into her welcoming opening.

She was wet enough to let me slide inside but without Patrick's extra lubricant there was even more friction. When my thighs hit the soft pillows of her arse she raised her head, releasing Patrick's cock as she cried out in pleasure.

I held her hips tightly and waited until she resumed pleasuring my son before I began thrusting. The position was ideally suited to my penis shape and my balls were soon hitting her protruding clit every time I bottomed out. Patrick's hands had moved down and he was pulling Sumei's breasts down by her nipples. It looked incredibly sexy and the three of us were rapidly approaching our peaks.

He was the first to orgasm and Sumei swallowed some of his load before pulling his cock out and letting the last spurts hit her face. Seeing this pushed me over the edge and I buried myself as deeply as I could, pulling her against me tightly as I injected my sperm deeply within her. This seemed to trigger her climax and she screamed as her body tensed and shook. She pushed back and my cock slid even deeper, breaching her cervix. The added stimulation of my glans caused another volley of sperm to be released.

I held her tightly and Patrick supported her as she slowly recuperated. I took the opportunity to look around, wondering how many of the neighbours had heard us. Patrick seeing what I was doing, chuckled. "Don't worry, no one can see and they're used to hearing us!"

Sumei was recovering and raised her upper body. I was still buried inside her and holding her hips. I loosened my grip and was about the pull back.

"No, wait a bit if you can."

Again, I had no objections to keeping my cock inside her and now that it was slowly softening the position was not at all uncomfortable.

Looking down, I could see Sumei's incredible nipples pointing forwards and I couldn't resist moving my hands up her slender body until I was able to cup her breasts and play with them. My cock throbbed as I pulled and pinched her teats and she wiggled her behind and moaned. Patrick laughed and reached into the pocket of his robe, extracting his mobile phone. He began taking snapshots of us and moved around getting as many angles as he could. Getting close-ups of our intimate connection.

"Start pulling out dad," he said excitedly.

Sumei didn't object so I slowly began to withdraw my cock. Patrick snapped pictures of the whole process, not stopping even after my glans popped free. He then concentrated on capturing images of his wife's gaping and dripping pussy before handing the phone to me.

"You take over!"

I did as he asked and started taking shots of his renewed erection as it sank into Sumei. I'd never taken photos like this and it was great being able to get up close to the action. I switched to video to capture the motion and then took some close-ups of Sumei's expression as she climaxed again.

"I'm getting close dad, come back here and get the money shot!"

It got there just in time and took rapid shots as he pulled his cock out spurting. His abundant load covered her arse and pussy and looked amazing as it slid down her smooth firm cheeks. I continued shooting as he massaged his cum into her skin and then pushed a semen-coated finger into her arse. Sumei gasped but didn't pull away as his digit disappeared within her. He wiggled it about for a bit, then extracted it and began to kiss and lick her arse and pussy.

I didn't stop taking pictures and hoped the phone had enough capacity. Patrick didn't seem bothered that the majority of the semen he was slurping from his wife's pussy was probably mine. When he'd had enough he stood up and I handed him his phone. Sumei was wiping sweat from her brow when she noticed my boner.

"Sorry, but that was just too hot!"

"Don't apologize but I hope you don't mind if we wait a bit before doing anything else, I need a rest!"

"Of course not!" I said with a chuckle.

I helped Sumei climb into the hot bubbling water and then followed her. Patrick joined us a moment later and we relaxed in silence, enjoying the massage from the jets.

After 30 minutes we climbed out. Patrick and I were both flaccid and Sumei giggled, "that's the first time I've seen you both like that!"

Patrick smacked her gently on the backside, "enjoy it while it lasts, I'm guessing it won't be long before we're ready to go again!"

She squealed in mock fear and ran indoors. Seeing her running naked was almost enough to get me stiff again but helping Patrick cover the hot tub was enough of a distraction.

"The next few days are Sumei's most fertile so we should make the most of it," Patrick said matter of factly as we dried off.

"Sounds good to me!"

"To make things easier, we were thinking you could sleep in our bed. That way, whenever you're able you can impregnate her."

"Um, sure but you may be overestimating my stamina!"

"You've done alright so far."

"Thanks, but that's all down to your sexy wife. She's incredible."

Patrick grinned and slapped me on the back as we headed inside. Sumei was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. She was naked and told us to take a seat at the island. Patrick smirked when he saw my cock stiffen as I watched her work.

"Dad's agreed to share our bed."

Sumei grinned at me as she put plates before us.

"It'll only be for a few nights but we really want to take every opportunity."

"Whatever you want is fine with me. You've got to understand that this is like a dream come true. How many guys my age get the chance to have sex with a beautiful young woman like you!"

She blushed but I could see she liked the compliment.

We spent the rest of the day lazing about the house and garden and never bothered to dress. I lost count of how many times I ejaculated inside Sumei.

During the night I woke up to Sumei sucking my cock. Once I was awake she clambered onto me and rode me reverse doggy style until I filled her up. It was over quickly and Patrick remained asleep.

Over the next few days, I had more sex than I can ever remember having. Sumei was incredible and made sure to keep it varied and exciting. There was only one problem and that was that I was falling in love with her.

After five days things slowed down. We were all quite exhausted and it was good to have a break. They took me to the nude beach they frequented and we spent a wonderful day there. Both Patrick and I loved seeing his wife being admired and had to hide our boners a couple of times.

Even though it wasn't necessary anymore, I continued to sleep in their bed. Patrick and I would each take a side with Sumei in the middle. One night, after dinner, Patrick and I were watching some sports on TV when he suddenly asked, "Dad, now that the pressure is off and we can just have sex for fun, how do you feel about trying a few new things?"

"Um, what do you mean?"

"Sumei's had this fantasy of taking two guys at the same time. She never thought it could happen but now it can."

"But she's been with both of us many times already!"

He grinned and shook his head. "one after the other, yes but not at the same time!"

It took a moment for me to catch on. I raised my eyebrows, "you mean....?"

He nodded, "yup, DP!"

"DP?"

He rolled his eyes, "you're such a boomer sometimes! DP is double penetration."

I gulped. "um, OK. But, ah, have you... you know... Before?"

"You mean anal?"

I nodded.

"Yeah."

I felt a bit embarrassed admitting it but it had to be said. "Your mother wasn't into that so I'm afraid it's something I've never done."

"That's even better, I'm sure you've wanted to try it?"

I nodded and he grinned, "so it'll be two fantasies coming true at the same time!"

I tried to picture petite Sumei taking both our cocks at the same time and Patrick laughed at my erection.

"I see you're keen to give it a go!"

"Who in their right mind wouldn't be? But will she be able to take both of us? She's so tight already."

Patrick shrugged, "there's only one way to find out and if it's too much we'll just stop."

I nodded and followed Patrick into the house.

"Sumei!" He called loudly.

"I'm upstairs."

He started up the stairs and I trailed behind him. We found Sumei in the bedroom.

"Dad's eager to try!" he said without elaborating.

Sumei looked at my erection and smiled shyly. "I need a moment to prepare!"

"OK, but don't be long!"

We watched her sexy little body as she ran to the bathroom giggling and I was still struggling to imagine how she would manage both of us at the same time.

Patrick crawled onto the bed and lay on his back. His penis was still flaccid as he tapped the space next to him.

"For the first time I think the easiest is for her to straddle you and I'll take her from behind."

It sounded fine to me and I lay on the bed next to him. My cock was twitching in anticipation as we lay there waiting for her to return.

A few minutes later she appeared in the doorway. Her face and chest were flushed and her nipples rock hard as she walked towards us swinging her hips sexily.

She stopped at the foot of the bed and stared at us. I noticed Patrick's cock rising as his wife licked her lips and then crawled onto the bed and over me. It was clear they'd already discussed how this would work as not a word was said as she reached for my cock and slipped it into her very wet pussy.

We both groaned as she took my full length. I reached up and grabbed hold of her nipples, squeezing and pulling them in the way I knew she enjoyed. As my cock throbbed inside her tight and hot enclosure I suddenly wondered how I'd be able to return to my life without Sumei.

I just couldn't imagine life without her and as she gyrated her hips I pushed the depressing thoughts from my mind and concentrated on giving her pleasure. When she leaned forwards, I replaced one hand with my mouth and greedily sucked her teat into my mouth.