All Comments on 'Don't Answer the Door!'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story, it was perfect!

1789317893over 10 years ago

Holy shit this is something else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

oh wow! wow oh man made me cum twice in the same read!

This is totaly rad! Good stuff right there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
if only

I'd be happy having this happen for real. Had to stop midway and play with my wetness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute ... mighty cute.

Clever too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story ever

The title says it all. Its even better than some bestsellers ive read!! Loved it!

SeanathonSeanathonover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to both read my story and leave feedback! I hadn't written anything before this and I love reading Literotica, so I thought what better place to lose my virginity than the Halloween contest!

I also wanted to apologize to any Incest fans if they read the story and were disappointed that it didn't tread deep enough into that territory. When I submitted I selected Group Sex as the category; Literotica made the decision to place it in Incest/Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incest category

They probably made that decision based only on your quick description of the story. I really liked it, even though I was hoping for the taboo angle, just also wish the ending hadn't been so abrupt. Hope you write more like it. Good suspense all throughout and especially at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

For a BS story this was awesome! I was totally into it. Doesn't belong in the incest section though. Great job, now lets have a story about a possessed Easter Bunny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great debut story.

Looking forward to seeing more from the hand of this author in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome concept!

Lets be honest...this is pretty damn well written and has enough sex to bust three nuts.

Which I did.

I have never commented or voted before but this was way too good of a story not to.

I really hope you win this contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The end just took me wrong

It was, on the whole, a very entertaining and funny story, as well as erotic. The last little bit though, where Andrea's thoughts put her in the category of "cheating wife" instead of "caught in the weird magic" threw me off just a bit. Beside that bit it was great, that part just seemed unnecessary.

Granted, it's likely due to my own history on the subject, but it was just a little pointless jab at her. Still a 4/5 though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!

This was so well written! Such an amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it. I did hope for a bit of daddy-daughter fun, but other than that it was amazing! I'd vote for you(;

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!!!

That was an awesome story full of excitement and humor!!! 5 stars!

BigChiefBigChiefover 10 years ago
Sequel?

Perhaps someone hid the cauldron until April 30 and scheduled a party? Allison and her father get it on? Wonderful story, found it when I read your Christmas story.

Corco763Corco763about 10 years ago
Wo hat sich der Inzest versteckt?

Die Geschichte hat mir sehr gut gefallen. Bis zum Ende habe ich gehofft, daß Alec Allison noch vögelt, aber nichts der gleichen. Macht nichts, war trotzdem sehr interessant. Vielleicht war die Story einfach nur "tabu", eine Straßenorgie ist ja auch in Deutschland nichts alltägliches.

Translation:

Where is hidden the incest?

I liked the stoty very much. Up to the end I hoped, that Alec screws Allison, but nothing like that. Does not matter, nevertheless it was a pretty interessting tale, nearly a fairy tale. Perhaps it was only a "taboo"-story, a street-orgy is also in Germany not a daily occurence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Frickin WOW

I really hope you do a follow up story or a spin off with it it happening to some other family just that they aint got a clue whay or why.

EyelanderEyelanderabout 10 years ago
Wow!

I really liked the story, i loved the storyline, great story but lacked incest.

SeanathonSeanathonabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sequel

Just a heads up to new readers of this story that I have written a sequel - The Cauldron.

Thanks for reading, Seanathon.

CrimsoneraCrimsoneraalmost 10 years ago
...Om,fg

That...was fucking awesome!!!

FirediamondFirediamondover 9 years ago
STD's

This was a good story. I must be getting old because I kept thinking about the std's they were sharing and the multiple dna tests they were gonna need! Lol

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Incest implied

Don't forget Pam found her son ...

Great story!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fun story

This was a very fun story. I loved the plot. It definitely had both intrique and plenty of sex without all the normal sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hilarious

hahahaha all the costume themed dick jokes were hilarious, made the story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lol, how the heck did this wind up in the incest section? Heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Fucken best here....bill

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a fertility ritual. How do families react when all the possessed women turn up pregnant? And when families realize that only the mother is actually a biological parent, and you'd have to genetics test the whole neighborhood or town to figure out who the fathers are? How does Alec deal with what he saw of his wife's behavior - and probably can't unsee? So many questions....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous