Don't Answer the Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers

Gabriella had finally got Kaylee's left arm under control by pinning it to the floor and putting her whole weight on top of it. She looked over to see how Brody was doing and was shocked to see the other arm free.

Brody was on his knees, arms hanging limp and in a trance as he watched Kaylee. With her one free hand, she had undone his pants, pulled out his hard cock, and was jacking it as fast as she could.

"Brody!" Gabriella cried, still fighting to hold the left arm beneath her. "Someone help him!"

Alec, seeing the three girls struggling to keep Kaylee down, dropped the ritual components and wrenched Brody away from her bewitching touch.

Brody didn't know what had happened, the last thing he remembered was holding Kaylee's arm. Now he was laying on his back with his pants half off and his throbbing cock, which had been two strokes from exploding, stiffly standing straight up. He glanced at the girls and saw they were both staring at his pole, with Allison giving him a quick wink of approval. His ears turned bright red as he stuffed his boner back in his boxers and pulled his pants up. Kaylee's arm was still stretching out for him, so he grabbed it and pulled it to his chest again. He looked guiltily at Gabriella and saw her staring at him like he'd done it on purpose.

"Kaylee almost made you one of them," Alec warned. "Don't stare at her body, the cauldron seems to give her the power to mesmerize men."

"Please...don't give him any more excuses," Gabriella said coldly, as Brody looked up at the ceiling and his ears went redder.

Alec began the ritual. He placed the cauldron on the floor and gently dropped a lit teacup candle inside. He sprinkled some earth around Kaylee's body and read the first incantation from the page he'd printed from the Internet. The cauldron glowed brighter.

"It's working!" Allison cried.

Alec sprinkled rose oil on Kaylee's naked body and read the second incantation as she squirmed, trying to get loose. The cauldron glowed even brighter.

Alec tried not to touch his daughter's dildo as he dropped it inside the cauldron and read the third incantation. Nothing happened. Alec read the incantation one more time, even though he was sure he'd said it correctly. Still, nothing happened.

Susie looked up when she heard a noise -- the ominous sound of footsteps as a shadow appeared in the hallway.

"Omigod!" Allison whispered. "We forgot to lock the front door!"

Susie let go of Kaylee's leg and ran to close the door to the den. She almost had it shut when a hand stabbed through the opening and seized her wrist. Susie screamed in terror as Allison's mom burst through the door.

Andrea grabbed her around the waist and pulled her tightly against her. She couldn't break free as Andrea pulled her down to the carpet and tore off her Halloween costume. Susie whimpered as she tried to push Andrea's hand away, but was helpless as her white cotton panties were pulled down. The panties, with two hearts pinned together by an arrow, were her favorite and she had worn them as a surprise for Josh. She was frozen in fear as Andrea slid her hand down and lightly rubbed her middle finger back and forth across her teen clit, and when she leaned over and licked and sucked her tiny, erect nipples she couldn't help but arch her back.

"Don't panic, Susie!" Alec called to her, "We're nearly done the ritual! Hang on -- as long as you don't have an orgasm you'll be okay!"

"Fuck," Susie thought, "that isn't gonna be as easy as it sounds." Allison's mom's tongue was teasing her nipples while her fingers did magic tricks between her legs. She watched as Andrea dipped two fingers in her pussy and they came out soaked with her juices.

"You'd better hurry!" Susie yelled.

Alec wished he could help her but knew they couldn't interrupt the ritual. He tried the incantation again, but the cauldron still didn't glow brighter.

"I don't understand," he said, trying not to panic. "The instructions say to stick the phallic symbol in the vessel -- I put it in the vessel!"

Allison realized what he'd done wrong. "Dad, can you hold Kaylee's leg?"

Alec switched positions with her and tried to pin down the kicking leg. Gabriella had jumped on Kaylee's other leg when Susie had tried to shut the door, and Brody had both her arms pinned behind her head. She kept arching her back and looking back at him with her mouth open, her eyes begging him to slide his cock in. He quickly looked up at the ceiling.

Allison went to the cauldron, took her dildo out, and ran her tongue around the head before sucking on it a few times, getting it nice and wet with her saliva.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Alec asked his daughter.

"Oops...force of habit." Embarrassed, Allison quickly continued. "I think the reason the incantation isn't working is because the cauldron isn't the vessel -- Kaylee is!"

"Kaylee?" Alec said, not understanding until he noticed Gabriella spreading Kaylee's legs while his daughter knelt between them.

Allison slid her favorite dildo into her best friend -- not for the first time -- and made a twisting motion with her wrist as she stroked it back and forth. Alec read out the third incantation as Kaylee contorted in pleasure. The cauldron glowed brighter again.

"We're almost done!" Gabriella cried, trying to hold Kaylee's leg as she twisted and ground against the dildo. "What's the next step?"

Alec hadn't mentioned it yet, as he wasn't sure how she'd react. "Brody has to screw her."

"What? Are you kidding me?" she said, glaring at her boyfriend as if it was his idea. "No way...I 'm not going to allow it!"

"Someone has to have intercourse with her to get the cauldron to the final stage. And then come in her to complete the ritual!"

"Then you can fuck her!" she said.

"I can't do that," Alec whispered, worried his wife would hear him. "She's Allison's best friend!"

"Well, Brody's my boyfriend!"

"Gabby!" Brody interrupted. "Quit being so fucking jealous! You saw what it's like out there. We have to help them end this -- any way we can!"

Meanwhile, Susie's moaning was getting louder. Andrea had moved down as Susie parted her legs, her panties now around one ankle, and was slowly licking her tongue up and down between Susie's pink pussy lips, tasting her sweet nectar. She softly flicked her tongue out, teasing her clit.

"Goddamnit," Susie moaned, "where did your mom learn to eat pussy so good!" She couldn't help herself as she grabbed Andrea's head and lifted her hips to give her tongue full access.

Allison continued to tease her friend with the dildo as the others argued over who was going to fuck her. Unexpectedly, Kaylee started to chant.

"Oh jeez, they can talk!" Gabriella cried.

Alec looked over at the cauldron and was horrified to see the chanting was making its bright glow fade. "She's dispelling the ritual, someone shut her up!"

Brody held Kaylee's wrists down with one hand and tried to clamp his other over her mouth, but she broke free of his grip and immediately started undoing his pants again. He covered her mouth with one hand while he tried to keep his pants up with the other. She was too strong though as she pulled his hand away and tugged his pants down, once again freeing his throbbing erection.

"Brody!" Gabriella hissed, as she saw how excited he was.

He reached down to pry Kaylee's hands off his cock but she started chanting again. He clamped his hands back over her mouth and she grabbed his cock again. He was fighting a losing battle.

Alec was still struggling to hold Kaylee's leg as he watched the cauldron fade, but her chanting abruptly stopped and the cauldron glowed brightly again. "You did it!" he said, "You stopped her from -- "

As Alec turned around he realized why Kaylee had stopped chanting. She'd pulled Brody close enough to get her mouth on him and was bobbing up and down on his swollen shaft. He had a panicked look on his face as he tried to push her away, but her arms were locked around his waist.

"Don't make her stop!" Alec said. "As long as her mouth is...busy, she can't chant to dispel the ritual. Hang on -- we'll be finished soon!"

"You'd better hurry up!" he groaned, as Kaylee worked his cock over like a woman possessed.

"You'll have to do it, Dad," Allison said, as she pulled the sopping dildo out of Kaylee. "You've gotta fuck her!"

"Are you sure, honey? I know she's your friend."

"Do her, or we're all gonna be sex zombies!"

Alec could hear Susie moaning desperately in the hallway as his wife's tongue pushed her to the edge. And he could see Brody's eyes rolling back as Kaylee furiously jacked his cock into her mouth.

"Hurry up and fuck her!" Gabriella cried.

Allison knew there was no other way. Her dad purposely looked away as he pushed his pants and boxer briefs down. She could see Gabriella was as surprised as her when they saw how big her dad's cock was. Getting him hard to fuck Kaylee obviously wasn't going to be a problem as his eight-incher was completely erect and really, really thick. His cock was definitely bigger than Adam's and maybe even bigger than Billy's.

The girls spread Kaylee's legs for Alec. He quickly kneeled between them and went to stick his cock in, but as she bucked and twisted he couldn't line it up with her hole. He had to put both of his hands on her waist to hold her down. He lifted one hand to guide his rod inside her but she started bucking again and he needed both hands to pin her down. His pole was bouncing around her opening as he tried to thrust it in without using his hands.

Gabriella saw he needed help and quickly reached out with her free hand and grabbed his cock. She squeezed it and gave it a few strokes, even though it was plenty hard, and guided him into Kaylee's pussy.

Her golden eyes smoldered as she watched Alec penetrate her. As he started pumping his thick cock in and out of her, she sucked Brody's smooth shaft even faster and he could see her eyes glowing like a sunrise.

Gabriella read out the final incantation. Nothing happened.

Alec hadn't noticed, as he'd entered paradise. "Oh my god," he thought, as he plowed her perfect pussy. "Sam was right, she is a fucking sweet piece of ass."

Gabriella quickly read the incantation again and still nothing happened.

"Dad!" Allison cried, as she grabbed his shoulder to get his attention. "We need to put the dildo back in her!"

"No," he groaned, "I'm supposed to fuck her...let me know when I can come!"

"You've got to turn her over, Dad! Get her on top of you!"

Alec wasn't sure what Allison had planned, but he was too far gone to argue. He reached his arm underneath Kaylee and kept his cock inside her as he rolled over until she was straddling him. Once she was on top, she slammed herself up and down on his thick stick. He pulled her down to him, crushing her firm breasts against his chest and lifting her ass in the air. Brody's cock had come out of her mouth when she rolled over and, even though she hadn't started chanting again, he stuck it back in. Gabriella couldn't resist reaching out and fondling Kaylee's breasts as she watched her bouncing her up and down on Alec's big pole.

Susie was wiggling her ass on the carpet as she ground her pussy against Andrea's mouth. "Oh fuuuuuck...I'm cumming!" she moaned.

Allison quickly sucked the dildo a couple more times and placed the head against Kaylee's ass. She had put her favorite dildo in every one of her best friend's holes, but not this one. She pushed, twisting the dildo as it stretched her virgin asshole and finally slid in.

Allison nodded at Gabriella, and she read the final incantation. Instantly, the cauldron flared with a blinding light.

"Now, Dad!" Allison cried. "Come in her now!"

Alec had his hands on Kaylee's hips and was driving her onto his swollen cock as his daughter worked the purple dildo back and forth in her ass. He looked back and saw Andrea and Susie coming toward them, both of their eyes glowing golden.

Alec groaned as he felt a new sensation. "Oh, fuck...that feels great," he said.

Brody, who was getting the best blowjob of his life, looked behind Kaylee and saw that Gabriella had reached back and was rubbing and kneading Alec's big balls to help him come while she played with Kaylee's yummy breasts.

The sight of his girlfriend pleasuring another man instantly pushed him over the edge. He knew he was going to come and tried to pull out but Kaylee was a step ahead of him; her hand moved like a snake as it seized his shaft and kept him from escaping between her lips. She bobbed one more time and he unleashed his load.

"Hurry!" Gabriella cried, as Brody's eyes turned golden. He slid his cock out of Kaylee's mouth and turned in Allison's direction.

Alec couldn't believe how tightly Kaylee's pussy was squeezing his cock as she drove herself up and down on it. Gabriella was frantically working his balls as she begged him to come. Alec felt himself falling away, like he was in a dream.

He flooded Kaylee's cumbox, and a fountain of golden light erupted from the cauldron and filled the den. As the light faded, the cauldron was black and cold again.

Andrea stopped. She looked around and realized she was inside her house -- and completely naked. The last thing she remembered was Steve fucking her beside the house; it had surprised her because he knew not to come over unless Alec wasn't home. She also wondered why her mouth tasted like pussy.

Kaylee wondered why her mouth was filled with the sticky taste of cum, and was astonished when she realized the huge cock inside her was Allison's dad's. And when she looked back and saw her best friend plugging her favorite dildo into her ass she was completely bewildered.

"Holy shit, I must have got pretty fucking wasted last night!" Kaylee said. "That really was the best Halloween party ever!"

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers