Don't Ask, Don't Tell Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
9.7k words
4.17
85.7k
46
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Our anniversary was at the end of January. Suzanne’s next encounter, the one that got me worked up enough to send John the ‘Please’ note, was at the end of February. Over the following weeks in March, Suzanne and I were mostly back to normal. Our sex life was ramped up a bit. We had sex four or five times a week rather than our more normal two or three. The big difference was the hidden part.

There was nothing overtly different that anyone watching us would have seen. Our routines and interactions appeared perfectly normal. However, I know there were big differences on my part. I was back in my home office after work every day. I memorized every second of that video of Suzanne. I replayed it in my minds eye even as Suzanne and I made love. Our lovemaking was as sweet and gentle as ever, even though what I was seeing was her wanton activities with John.

I know that Suzanne had her private things, too. I would see her drift off in thought more than before. I imagine she was thinking about her sessions with John. I noticed that she got a couple of calls every week that were different than the normal homebuyers or sellers evening calls. She would take the call and go to her office in the house (we both had our own since we did a lot of our work from home). That wasn’t odd in itself. But when she came back she wouldn’t say anything about the call. It was normal for her to say something like ‘That was the Normans again, they’re afraid the place will never sell.’ or ‘A new client – looking for something really big. That will be a nice commission.’ But after these calls – nothing.

After the first week and a half after the ‘Please’ not e, I noticed that something was going on. After these calls with no comment, she would be flushed. Sometimes her clothes would be a little disarranged. She would go in her office with the shirt tucked in and come back with it out. Then one night after one of the calls, she sat back next to me on the couch. When she handed me a Kleenex, I smelled pussy. I started thinking about it and realized that she must have been touching herself in her office. The next day, I popped home while she was out. I found that she had added a camera to her computer. John was making her perform for him on camera!

That just fed the fire. I was still torn. I didn’t think I wanted my wife to be with someone else. It hurt to think about it sometimes. Other times, however, when my lust was driving the bus, it was one of the most exciting things in the world. I imagine it is like what a tightrope walker feels. He can’t really want to walk out there over an abyss, but the intensity of the experience isn’t there without the risk. When I was sated in the light of day, the last thing I wanted was for Suzanne to do was have anything to do sexually with someone else. Later on, though, that video would start calling to me. It would seduce me into watching it. It had a magnetic pull that I couldn’t avoid. I’d go a day swearing I wouldn’t look at it, then rush into my office and jerk off watching my wife get nasty with another man.

Then one day in late March, it happened. I got a call from Suzanne while I was at work. “Honey, I’ll be out late tonight,” she said.

Unthinking, I asked, “What’s up?”

Ten seconds of silence answered me. Then she said, “I just didn’t want you to worry.”

“Oh,”

“I may be late, but I’ll be fine.”

“Oh”

“Loveyoubye,” she blurted and immediately hung up.

My cock was hard.

Two days later another data DVD was delivered to my desk. I took it home immediately. My hands were sweaty as I set it into the “cup holder” on my computer. The last couple of days had been a sensuous torture for me. Suzanne got in around two thirty. She had on a tight red stretch fabric dress on. Nothing else. Her nipples pressed proudly against the material. I watched through my semi closed eyes as she pulled the dress up and over her head. I couldn’t see any bruising in the light seeping in from the bathroom, but she was stark naked under the very short dress. I my cock was steel hard.

She climbed into bed and straddled me. She felt wet and loose. She dropped down and kissed me deeply. Then she raised up, never saying a word, and re-aimed my cock. She sat back down and I felt my cock slide into her ass. We had never had anal sex before. It felt good, different, but good. She was very tight in a ring where I entered her. Deeper in was looser. It was a different feeling. She fucked me like that for a few minutes. I felt myself getting ready to cum. As I approached my orgasm, she reached down and fingered herself. The sight got me off. The action got her off.

After that, she got a washcloth and cleaned me off. I fell asleep holding her close. The next day, I was with my demure wife again. There was no hint of anything going on – except for my constant arousal. Then the data DVD came.

I loaded it up and looked at the contents. There was no ‘read-me’ file, but there were thirty or so .jpg or picture files and then a video file. I opened the first picture and then scanned through each one of them. They had the quality and look of having been taken by a phone camera. The first showed Suzanne in the red dress and all made up. She looked like someone’s wet dream. I moved my mouse to my left hand so that I could stroke myself with the right.

The next picture was of Suzanne in the passenger seat of a car. It wasn’t a very revealing picture. I didn’t get it. Then I looked out the window behind her. It was an adult bookstore. The neon in the window advertised books, mags, booths, and video. The following shot showed Suze entering the store alone. The next picture was of Suzanne walking towards the car. She had a bag in her hand. She also had a leather collar on her neck. There were two guys standing in the door looking at her. The bag was pretty full. I wondered what was in it. There were three more pictures from the bookstore: Suzanne standing with an arm around each of the men, Suzanne with her dress pulled up above her panties and the two guys gawking at her, and finally, Suzanne bent over with her ass bared, the strip of thong showing in her ass crack. Those guys got quite a show.

The next photo was again in the car. This time the background was a Gentleman’s club. He took my wife to a titty bar? The next series showed that he had indeed taken Suzanne to a strip joint. They showed Suzanne receiving a lap dance from an almost nude woman. Then it showed Suzanne giving some guy a lap dance under the dancer’s supervision. Suzanne was naked except for her heels and a little red thong.

There was just one picture left. It showed a Hilton bellman opening the door of a car. The timing on the picture was perfect. The guys eyes were bugging out. Suzanne’s back was to the camera. She was giving the bellman quite a look.

Semi-frantically, I clicked on the movie file. It was not as big as the last one. It started showing the foot of the bed in either the same room as before or its twin. The camera was static and focused on the strip of floor between the bed and the television armoire. You could see the door to the room in the background.

On the floor in that space was a small padded barrel cut in half along its length. Thrusting up from the middle was what appeared to be a small vibrator. I didn’t really know what I was seeing, but it was clearly some sort of sex toy. I could see that the size of it, combined with the position of the vibrator would be just about right for a woman to straddle it and ride the vibrator.

The camera caught the movement of the door opening. John walked through the door and held it open for Suzanne. She was dressed as she had been in the pictures. As soon as the door closed, he guided her by the shoulders to her knees., unzipped his pants, and proceeded to fuck her mouth. It was him fucking her, not her giving him head. He held her hair and used her mouth on his cock right there in the entryway to the room. It was very rough. I couldn’t believe he could be that rough. It had to hurt and be miserable to have something like that being slammed into her mouth. Then I noticed she had one hand between her legs. She was diddling herself while he did that.

The skull fuck lasted about ten minutes. The only time she got a break was when he pulled himself out of her mouth and whipped her face with his cock. When he finished he thrust himself impossibly deep into her mouth. She was gagging around his cock as he shot his cum into her throat. He turned and zipped up while she scrambled to stand and follow him Into the room.

He picked up the camera and aimed it at Suzanne. There was a red circle around her moth from the abuse. Her makeup was pretty messed up. She was beautiful.

“Tonight, sweet slut Suzanne, we are going to play with toys. Are you ready for that?” he asked her.

She smiled hesitantly, “Yes, sir.”

‘Okay, then. Strip and climb on the bed so we can get started.”

The scene cut to a shot of Suzanne nude on the bed. She was propped against the pillows and her legs were spread somewhat apart. The camera was static like it was on a tripod aimed from the foot of the bed. I could see that her pussy was red with excitement and shiny from leaking fluid. She was very turned on.

James came into view from the left side of the screen. He handed Suzanne a small plain plastic vibrator and told her to use it. She held in her hand, looking confused. He slapped her across the face – gently, if a slap can be called gentle. He got her attention with it, for sure.

“Stupid cunt. Turn it on!”

She pulled it out and looked at it in bewilderment. “I don’t see a switch.”

“Haven’t you ever seen one of these before?” he asked, stunned.

“Not really. A friend got one as a gag gift at a shower once, but I was too embarrassed to really look at it.”

“Well, well, well…I think tonight might be more fun than I expected.” He took the toy from her. “Just twist the base, Suzanne,” he said gently as he demonstrated. The buzzing sound came and went as he did.

She took it and turned it back on. He guided her in running it down her belly towards her cunt. She giggled as it tickled her stomach. Then, as it touched her pussy, her demeanor changed. She was suddenly very serious. It must have really felt good for her. Her hips started moving and I saw her eyes roll with pleasure.

I watched John watch Suzanne pleasure herself for about five minutes. Then, as she was clearly starting to reach a peak, he reached over and pulled the vibrator from her. She moaned in frustration, but didn’t fight him. When she reached down to touch herself, he slapped her wrist.

“No, no, no. Only when I say you can,” he said.

He turned out of camera range and came back with a different vibrator. It was a little shorter then the first and it was shaped differently. The base and end were narrow but the middle bulged. There was also a flat base on it.

“Scoot down a bit and grab your knees…No pull them up and to the sides…there.” He guided her into position, then he placed the thing with its tip right at her opening. “Let’s lube it up a little,” he said as he slid it into her pussy.

There was no buzzing sound. It just went in to the base. He twisted the base around a little. It obviously wasn’t doing for her like the other one. Then he pulled it out and said, “Here you go.” Then he slid it into her asshole. Suddenly the design made sense. That was a buttplug!

He pushed it into my wife’s ass. She moaned. I t sounded like a combination of discomfort and pleasure, but maybe I was just projecting. Once the plug was in her, he had her put her legs down. Then he produced a handful of plastic tubing and what looked like oversized test tubes. I wondered what was coming next.

He placed the head of one of the ‘test tubes’ overreach of her nipples and then started squeezing a device attached to them via the plastic tubes. He was pumping the air out. I could see her nipples and aureoles being sucked up into the tubes. He continued pumping until her nipples were hugely distorted. It was pretty bizarre looking. He disconnected the tubes and then attached them to a clear plastic thing that looked somehow like a cup. Not a tea cup, a cup to keep your balls safe from violent contact in sports. He placed that between her legs and proceeded to apparently pump her pussy inside out. It filled the clear plastic and appeared to be the size of a fist. Suze moaned and squirmed in…I guess it was pleasure, but I’m not sure.

John pulled on the tubes and the cup for a bit, eliciting more moans and squirming from Suzanne. I was shocked. I had stopped stroking myself and was just sitting there with one hand on my cock and the other on the mouse. This was just strange. Finally, after five or so minutes of tugging and teasing, John twisted a knob on the tubes and pulled them off of her tits. Her nipples remained engorged, they were two or three times their normal size. They were obviously sensitive, too. He rubbed them and she responded like he had rubbed her clit.

When he took the cup thing off her cunt, it looked obscene. Her inner and outer pussy lips were puffed up like marshmallows. She looked deformed. He fingered her and touched her swollen parts and she spasmed in orgasm. She thrashed on the bed like she was having a seizure. Somewhere in that orgasmic fit, the butt plug was pushed out. It shot out with surprising force, traveling up and out about a foot. Eventually he removed his hands and she wound down.

The camera cut to another scene. It was back in it’s original position over that vibrator machine on the floor. I watched as John led Suzanne to the device and had her kneel down next to it.

“Suzanne, this is a Sybian. It is the greatest sexual stimulator for women ever invented. If you thought you enjoyed your time with the vibrator earlier, then just wait. This will blow your mind.” He said. “I will control the machine while you enjoy it. I will help you cast off your inhibitions and enjoy it fully.”

Inhibitions? What the hell was he talking about? My God! This guy had done everything to Suzanne. I shook my head at what I had heard. What more might he have planned? A tingle of fear accompanied the thought.

He had her straddle the device and insert the vibrator thing into herself. Then I heard the sound of a muffled electric motor. Suzanne started rocking her hips. She looked at the camera and said, “Mmmm. It’s nice.”

John chuckled and said, “Nice nothing. You haven’t even started yet.”

The sound of the machine increased and Suzanne’s eyes widened. “Oh!” she yelped. “Yes, like that. More of that.”

John chuckled again. Suzanne was now running her hands up and down her body, pulling on her still swollen nipples. Her eyes closed and she started rocking her head. She was lost in a sensual fog. The sound got louder again and she started rocking faster and moaning constantly. By now she was out of control and humping that little half barrel like crazy. It was a wanton display.

Then, just as she seemed on the verge a huge orgasm, the sound of the machine stopped and John came into view behind her. He grabbed her by he hair and lifted her off of the machine. She whimpered and reached with her hands towards it. He pulled her head next to his and spoke.

“Suzanne, you like what I do to you, don’t you?”

“Oh god yes. Please more,” she said breathlessly. “Please!”

“Maybe more in a minute. Just look at the camera and give me honest answers. Can you do that?”

She looked frantic. “Yes,” she said harshly. “Yes, anything.”

“Now Suzanne, tell me…did you enjoy me fucking your mouth earlier?”

Her answer was a fast, “Yes,”

“Not good enough you nasty little slut. Tell me why you liked it.”

“You took me. You used me to pleasure yourself. I made you feel good,” she said, breathing hard. I could see a line of sweat between her breasts.

“What else do you like with me?” he asked.

“You make me be sooo nasty.”

“How? What is it that is nasty that you like?”

“You fucked my ass. It felt good. It was a bad thing to do and you made me.”

“What else?” he demanded.

“I…You made me…you let me lick you…there,” she said. I could see the immediacy of need was leaving her. Her shame in admitting her response to his activities was embarrassing her.

“Where?”

“Your ass. I came when I was licking your ass.” She started crying.

“Very good,” he said. “Do you want back on the machine?”

She mumbled a “Yes.”

“Just a couple more questions, my pet. Tell me, how nasty would you get for me? Would you refuse me anything?”

She shook her head. “No. Make me nasty. I want to be naughty for you.”

He smiled, “Naughty isn’t even the start of it. Look in the camera. Make it believe you. Tell it you would fuck anyone, any thing for me. Tell it that you would commit any act I asked of you, no matter how depraved. Show that camera the truth of those statements. Show it your body. Convince it.”

She did it. I believed her.

Then he let her kneel back down on the device. She quickly started hunching on it, but he didn’t turn it on. “If I took you back to the bookstore, would you fuck your friends you posed for pictures with?” he asked.

She kept grinding in frustration. “Yes. I would fuck them and suck them. All of them – even the fat guy behind the counter. Is that what you wanted to hear?” she asked in return.

“Ho ho! Yes indeed, that’s what I wanted.” He said jovially. “What about Daisy at the strip club. What would you do with her?”

“Nggggg.” The sound she made was somewhere between a groan and a growl as she continued humping the silent machine. “Yes, I’d do her. I’d lick her and kiss her, too,” she panted. “I know she wants me. She whispered in my ear. She said to lose you and come back at closing time….Please, please turn it on.”

The Sybian rumbled as he turned it on. I sat there in shock and watched her spend the next twenty minutes riding the machine to orgasm after orgasm. She groaned and growled and rode it like crazy. It didn’t even seem that she was aware of anything but what the machine did to her. She was completely out of the world beyond what that thing did between her legs. Finally it all built to a towering peak. She froze in orgasm. Her eyes rolled up in her head. Then she slumped back off the machine. John caught her and eased her to the floor.

Before she showed signs of awareness, he looked at the camera and said, “That’s enough for this month, Rich. Enjoy it? Send me another ‘Please’ note if you want our game to continue. Next time will be even wilder.”

Then the video ended. I was left with cum on my hand and belly. Watching had been powerful stuff. I cleaned up and guiltily sent ‘Please’ to my wife’s lover

Chapter 4

April passed in apparent normality. Suze still had a couple of those phone calls every week. Our sex life remained more frequent, but basically unchanged. I held and cherished her, we both had orgasms, we fell asleep. As we approached the end of the month, I noticed that Suze seemed more intense when we had sex. I saw hints of what she had been in the last video. It fed the fantasies in my head. Our couplings increased as the month passed. They also started being a little more sex and less loving. Nothing big, just little things. We were both a little more physical is all.

I felt tension building towards the end of the last week of April. I knew that it was most likely that John would be in town this weekend. My sweet suburban wife would again delve into a world of depraved sex. My fear and disgust were waning and the excitement was growing. In fact, this last month I hadn’t really felt disgust or upset about what was happening. I was kind of resigned to it, but not so upset by it. And now, as the month came to an end, I looked forward to it.

I looked forward to that hot nasty sex Suze and I would have when she got home. Our one unspoken moment of not pretending. I also looked forward to the rush and anticipation of that limbo between when I knew she was busy with John and when I got to see the details of her nasty time with him.