All Comments on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell Pt. 02'

by Joatster

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Wimp Isn't Pimp But The Mother Is A Whore

Nice touch with the kids mentioned as often as possible it helps sicken the tail to greater depths.

So mommy is fucking anything with a cock or 2 or 3 for $ now. Kinda makes a self cuckolder proud eh. How demeaning and great you must feel - deminished to a cuckoling queen just need the pink slippers and apron little sick one.

Is a black bastard baby next??? Do you sicken yourself as well???

Get some mental help soon before you get caught in one of the roundups taking place state by state. Bubba will enjoy a little twinklers ass - well you probably will too sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fucking sickos

Yep the hubby the fucking slut wife and the other sleezebag.

Hope they all get aids. Why the fuck they stay together beats me and as for the torment the hubby has what a load of shit and so is this fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
do you hate men that bad

this was a sick slap in the face at marriage.hubby is less than a man and you as a writer don't know what a man is.fanasy is one thing,but to try and destroy the marriage concept with this crap is sick writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Teenage Libido Gone Wild

The characters in this farce are its fatal flaw.They are not flesh and blood people.All people pay a price for their actions for good or bad.Do you really think that anyone involved in a public relations activity such as a realtor would jeopardize their livelihood by participation in such public activities?A public revelation of this nonsense would be devastating. These folks might have their morals out of whack and be indifferent to the damage they inflict. But, would the same folks jeopardize their paycheck? Not likely.The author fails to give any WHY to their actions.People engaging in such self demeaning and destructive activity are,usually, under care for their neurosis or psychosis.The author gives no evidence to support this conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You should not only have the husband loose his

mind but also the right towrite any more of this story. It turned out to be one sick fucking tale of S&M. First of all any husband who would allow and want his wife to do what this woman has done in this chapter is one sick mother fucker dumbass. She has or will have AIDS and every other thing you can catch from her sexual behavior. She has just about done and wanted to do almost everything possible that a real crak slut whore would do for a $20 hit. How could any husband want his wife to be suck a whore like she is now w/o fearing she has a desease and will be giving it to him. And any wife who would put up with this shit w/o killing both her pimp boyfriend and her husband is very sad female. Your story was believeable in chapter 1 but now it's a fucking joke. What's next a dog, a horse or a ape? This chapter ended it for me buster. Write as many chapters as you want, I will not read any more of them. You're one sick puppy. That's it, she fucks a puppy and then eats it raw!!! She even brings the paws back to show her lover. SICK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOW DO U LIKE ALL THOSE

----------------------

ZEROES!!!!!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
a Great story but I have 1 suggestion

Please auther this is great story but I have one suggestion...

Please Please PLEASE

Kill your self.... take a large heavy hammer and smash it against your ball sack 10 times your worthless peice of crap

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Well

I read it but she is a slut. was a good story if he would have got som balls and stopped things. But now he needs to divorce the slut and try to make sure he never lets anything like this happen again with any new women in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Story a women haters delight

If you don't thinks so---Read the comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
theme had potential

Your first story was controversial and exhibited great potential. It appeared initially in the first story (wrongly as I found out) that you were going to explore her sexuality with John. She was going to do for John, items/things/acts that she had never done for her husband. Even the things she did do with her husband, these acts would be raised to a higher level with John only. Notice the key words --- with John only.

When I read the toy scene I thought here we go she is giving her utmost to John, and then you turned her into a wanton slut taking on multiple partners and John into the equivalent of a simple pimp. John’s character lost all of its sexual allure. You turned a potentially good story/theme into nothing more than a “wank” story.

For example, one of the more disappointing scenes was the “shaved pussy”. Instead of having her shave her pussy for John in a sensual way/scene, she shaves it off for a few dollars and away from the reader’s eyes for all intents and purposes.

The first story and theme had great potential, too bad you followed it up with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good Story - Fitting for the Loving Wives

Delighted with Part 2, anxiously awaiting what happens in Part 3. Sorry that others feel they have to vent their anger on such good work, obviously they went willing to loving wives, and chose to be offended. The story is about a loving wife and is expanding her world.. I like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I have to tell you something

I gave all your hard work a '0'. No...no don't thank me it was nothing...which is what your story left me with..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ooooooooo-kaaaaaaaaaay

Reading this story is like watching a bad wreck on the freeway; you want to look away, but you can't. You have to stare at the crushed vehicles and the mangled bodies, and a little part of you gets a vicarious thrill out of it.

Outside of a few typos and a couple of editing glitches, this is a good, well-written story, and those who don't like the subject matter aren't being forced to read it. It's well-paced and, contrary to some, I find the characters quite believable.

Having said that, I don't like where this story is going. Everyone knows he's going to lose her in the end. In fact, he's already lost her, emotionally. He has a wife who has willingly become another man's slut and a whore, and he has no one to blame but himself. Even if he suddenly develops a backbone and brings an end to the charade, the damage to his marriage is done.

The one I feel sorry for is the daughter. She's going to lose her mother, either when she leaves for good or when she dies of some STD from anonymous sex or is beaten to death by her pimp, and the father who is going to be left behind to raise her is going to be a smoking shell of a man.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll read the conclusion, like it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love it!

I guess this is either the type of story that you love or hate, and there is no middle ground. It was truly written in the style of one of my favorite authors on this website, Tim Smith, whose stories are now (sadly) submitted far and few between.

This type of genre just happens to appeal to me, and I fully admit I am a pervert for enjoying it. I wish you WOULD have her spending some time with John locked up in a kennel or stable in Chpt. 3, although I know that this website has dropped the Extreme category that used to include those type of tales. I have written stories like this in my mind for the past few years and think just having her videotaped being led nude into a barn, the door shut, and the sounds of her screams of protest and then lust, with the sound of animals braying or barking, is how I would handle it.

The use of the suction devices was highly accurate and wonderful. Then the MMF interracial threesome popped up. It was terrific--although I would have loved to have read more details about what they did to her.

I was thinking you would have the wife submitting to a gangbang at some point, but perhaps that is what John has in store for the wife next month. I also imagined her coming home with a tattoo or piercing in some strategic location if this continues.

I think what I really enjoy the most is how you have the couple being able to keep these two lifestyles completely separate from their day-to-day life. The allusion to walking a tightrope was well done. I'm sure in reality this would all be impossible, but in this fantasy world, you have created a eutopian relationship of love and sex.

I hope you will continue this story; I will surely continue to read and drool over each chapter. -- WhiteKnightAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wrong category.

This should be in fetish or BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a compelling train wreck...

All too believeable...this guy is destroying his life for the sake of a short-lived fetish satisfaction. If you have a plan to salvage these poor souls with some sort of gut-wrenching disaster that pulls them together and turns off her deep desire to be used and his to have her used, you are a genius. As some of us suspect, this will end as a very well-written and very sad story that we will read and find ourselves incredibly troubled. But, then again, opening a marriage in this way is most often disasterous, so why not mirror reality. I hope for the fairy tale, but doubt it. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is another of the stories you either

love or hate. Part one had an amazing number of pros nd cons, but with the current readers the cons greatly outnumbered the pros.

The author is to be commended for writing a story that elicited a number of indepth reviews.

The problem of going from a happily married couple to a pimp, his whore and the wimp who loves it were handled fairly smoothly, if not to my taste. There is little else to say about a man who sets up financial transfers for sex that garner almost $2400.

The sad part of a story like this is either the police bust with publicity that would ruin the daughters life or the mother passing along the HIV and other STDs that she will contract (statistically) to her husband and the stigma the daughter would live with as well as the grandmother, with both parents dead, diseased or in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Coyly & Disturbingly Sick - Characters and Writer

Talented but without any sense of arousal or humanity for the 99% majority.

However, the few sick one's need a less than human writer don't they? Or do they just selfishly wish to roll in it. By some of the comments rolling in the fecal matter of pathetic male humiliation is required as long as it's being shoveled.

Sad waste of talent writer but someone needs to be the lowest disgusting replica of a male slug so why not you as poster wimp. Be proud? Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story for loving wives.. You write well and the premise of "Don't ask" is good.. Keep it up! I hope you have John lead this innocent couple deep in depravity... I love it! They will both be changed by this surrender. but how?

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Sick, just plin sickl

You lost it for me when you reminded me these were parents. How long before this pair of sick fuckers give their daughter to John?

Nothing even remotely erotic about this , no redeeming features at all.

Not even worth a Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

Great story one of the best I have read in a while. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I have to say BDSM and loving wives don't mix

Why would anyone think this BDSM has anything to do with a loving adventurous wife and her mate or for that mater any kind of love? Sad that people use the most read category to try and get a wimps scream for justification read. Always afraid to let their work stand on it's own in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I want a happy ending

I hope this has a happy ending for our couple. If it doesn't it shouldn't be in this category. I did enjoy it so far.

dimcel31dimcel31about 18 years ago
REALITY

This story is very much like the "reality" shows being produced for TV these days. There is nothing close to being reality in either the TV productions or this story. But then, so much literature is just that - flights of fantasy. Someone suggested that this story should be in the BSDM section. I think another section should be started up entitled "Extreme Fantasy" All the stories from the other sections which are so way out for their themes could be put in this section. While the story was well written, its theme did absolutely nothing for me, thus the 50% rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sigh

im sorry. i dont find this story erotic. not my fantasy.

in my fantsy, i would be participating. i dont want somebody else in charge. dont give up too much control, especially to strangers. what if he starts asking the wife to bring the kids w/ her?

if this is reality, then the merriage is becoming the fantsy. just an illusion, w/ the wife's whoring around as the reality.

if the husband cant get stimulated w/o seeing his wife w/ other guys, then the merriage is really over. he might as well give those other guys his mouth and ass.

JoatsterJoatsterabout 18 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

I'm a little surprised at the responses to my little story. The positive notes to me have run two or three to one over the negative ones. The public postings run much stronger to the negative.

I certainly don't expect everyone to like what I write. I don't even believe most people will have any interest in the genre (unfaithful spouses). I am really surprised at the number of people that hate the subject matter with a passion that go ahead and read it. Maybe it is a form of masochism that I don't get. They know the subject matter will piss them off, yet they read it and write vehement hateful commentary about it.

My thought is that I'm not forcing this down your throat. If it is a subject matter that you don't like, find something else. Don't waste everyones time venting your spleen. If the writing itself is weak - have at me or any other author. I don't mind legitimate criticism. It helps me learn to write better.

I don't read romances. western novels, gay porn,or the non-human porn. The subjects don't do it for me. I certainly don't read the stories and then vent about the subject matter for the world to see.

Thanks to all with constructive criticism and praise. Those of you with the hate mail - go read somethng you do like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Respose To Writer - You Don't Write About

unfaithful spouses little sick one - who are you trying to put one over on - you write about pathetic demeaned self humiliating men. The subhuman type who almost helplessly self cuckold themselves and are excited about the wife and mother of thier children fucking and being whored out to any and all cocks her pimp chooses for her.

So, this isn't about unfaithful cheating wifes - it is your sick mind on screen berating men to excite yourself in a way no real man or woman could logically or realistically understand, as it is well below normal or abnormal human convention.

The few ashamed sicko fans who email you direct exceed the real peoples because most don't care to touch you even in a transparent way - you might be contagious. The public comments are a more qualitive way of measuring the distain you generate - the lack of regard for any kind of human respect. This distain isn't a moral one but it is one of concern for your disregard for any reasonable humanity - particularly any respect whatsoever for males or marriage.

Sad that you choose to degrade your talent with such subhuman trash - it isn't erotic or sensual - just sadistically sick for the jaded few who require a disgusting fetish to get excited. Why did you choose this disgust for males writer??? Bad experience or are you as sickly jaded as the few.

Selfishly it is a Pity for the choice of subject you made. You could write just about anything else you chose to. Puzzling isn't it.

Think about it - or get some help - or progress through the jading to other more sick addictions until one day the neighbors ask you to move once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks Joatster

Thanks for your intelligent reply to the crazies here. Please keep writing the story.. Keep balancing the husbands arousal and jealously. That is the key to the story. I don't see him participating directly, and unfortunately the wife will eventually have to make the choice between the erotic and sensual fulfilling of her hidden , deepseated neads and her more mondane family. I am sure that the "Makeing love" between the husband and wife will soon suffer.. But John.. well John knows and will not let her go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Everyone is totally missing the point!

Let's face it folks, the "Loving Wives" category is totally broken. There was a lot of energy about this a few months ago... pretty much everyone agreed that it wasn't working but no one could agree how to fix it.

My personal take is that there are two main categories:

Cheating spouse - WITHOUT approval of partner

Cheating spouse - WITH approval of partner

I don't think Loving Wives is even relevant anymore; there are quite a few stories of cheating husbands around now.

There are, of course, sub-genres such as revenge which is a special case of the WITHOUT approval. Same goes for reconciliation/non-reconciliation.

I don't have the energy to address the fixing of this problem (I'd rather write stories) but everyone is spending all their time trashing authors instead of reading or writing stories!

This isn't the forum for solving the problem but writers are starting to write on other sites in addition to Lit. or even just moving to another site. I've pretty much given up writing Loving Wives Stories - it's just not worth the grief! (Even though, when well done, it is what I like to read.) Mostly I'm writing Romance Stories now.

Another issue that I am NOT going to address (but it does seem to be a problem) is whether this site is LITerotica or litEROTICA... big difference. That is, should there be the expectation (even in the non-erotic category!) that every story be a stroke story.

I apologize to Joatster for using his comment area for this but I don't see anyone taking action and I think it is out of control. This particular story is not my bag, but I didn't want to lessen the score - the story IS well written and kudos to the author for spending the time to entertain the audience for his stories.

Regards, DJ

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
DJ, people are not missing the point.

First, this story belongs in BDSM. It is not about a cheating wife. It’s about a couple who are mentally ill. Normal people do not surrender control of themselves or their spouses to other people. They surrender only to each other and serve each other’s needs. That’s the real definition of love. Any fantasy that a husband and wife engage in, provided no physical harm is done, is perfectly acceptable. As fantasy! Normal people don’t let fantasies ooze over into real life.

Second, all Joatster’s stories are about some very confused people. The women don’t understand what being a woman is all about; it’s about loving and nurturing family. Not playing some absurd and pathetic mind games. The husbands act as no remotely normal man would. They get off on their wives’ games. Normal men would be so enraged that they would either commit murder or walk out permanently (divorce) to avoid doing so.

There have been stories that I’ve loved (and said so) that involved sexual activity with a non-spouse. These stories involved circumstances that reasonably allowed for this. The key to these stories was a basic level of respect between the characters. There was no demeaning of one spouse to justify the other spouse’s actions. To me, in Joatster’s stories, both spouses are demeaned. By each other as well as others. That’s what gets people angry. Quite frankly, BDSM is about sick people. Put these stories in BDSM where they belong and the problem is solved.

Phil

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
false portrayal of cuckolding being a loving act

The writer if this story knows what the real problem is and is avoiding even addressing it. Skimming the story it is apparent it is a BDSM Dominate and Submissive story. IT is not about love it is about control.

The writer knows he put it in the wrong category after chapter one and persisted as it is the category most read on Literotica.

It is also a way of trying to justify Submissive behavior as being mainstream love of a spouse, as in this case the sacrifice of love of a wife. It is only about Dominate control and submissive behavior.

Everyone knows the problem of all the indignation is trying to pass off a story of submissive cuckolds and Dominate masters as a loving relationship. It is not; it is a lifestyle control and the need of each party to give or take control to feel worthwhile. To try and pass it off as love is to try and say I’m all right and everyone is like this or should except me.

People in the lifestyle of BDSM don’t give a damn about what other people think, they are resolute that this is a form of sharing between Master and Slave that give both controlled pleasure and is good for them and others who also understand their own need to be in control or under control. This is not about Husband and Wife it’s about slave and master. BDSM isn’t rape or torture; it’s about what two people wanted and desire. You don’t make someone do this against there will or force others to bend to something they don’t truly want to do.

Read BDSM category and find many self assured people who don’t apologize or try and hide as something else, as this writer is doing. Face your fantasies and see if they are into control or just a warped sense of hate of women. Control with compassion in BDSM can be rough but it has a reason and line is drawn at pain that is severe, yet has a point of not causing pain for pains sake. Control is a learned art not an immature fantasy by some man who has been hurt by an experience with a woman, and then comes out writing about demeaning women and actually showing a hatred of women who are strong females.

This writer is falling into the same type of fantasy writing with those who harbor some issues of ineptitude with women and hate for them. If this were a female writer I would more classify it as a disgust of husbands or boyfriends who have emotionally failed them in their minds. This is a very broad stroke to paint people, but very close in most cases. To true Submissive and Dominates this fantasy story is a slap in the face of people who have perfected a lifestyle of control and still respect.

People hide behind loving wives for justification of fears and turmoil of what they cannot face or understand. This story is not Loving Wives and that’s why most people deplore this charade trying to be portrayed on them.

Sincerely

PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Response To DJ On Loving Wives Conundrum

The statement differentiating between cheating vs cheating with spousal knowledge is without merit and once over that there is an easy solution.

Largely the definition of cheating is to use deceit to elude / avoid awareness which if present eliminates cheating as a valid description of an act.

So if awareness is consentually present initially or becomes at some stage a consentual awareness it isn't cheating at that point of awareness.

Recommendations:

1) Leave cheating where it is in Loving Wives as it is an opposite or continuation of a type of norm - loving vs non-loving = cheating (non-awareness).

2) Threesomes when consentual is either a seperate catagory or is included in Group as are Swingers.

3) Consentual marital sex with others without spousal physical involvement (watching, scheduling or without taking exception) for the purpose of accepted spousal humiliation belongs either in a seperate catagory or Fetish due to its extremely abnormal purpose.

Now that wasn't hard but what will be difficult is site managerial acceptance and change. Controversy stirs involvement and excitement as it indicates interest.

Unfortunately it is the kind of festering interest that deeply disturbes readers and writers alike. When either are lost it can hurt the perception of the sites intention and future success.

Some choices are easy and difficult for different reasons.

Next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

The story is great, well written and an interesting intrigue. Please continue and show us how far she will go and how far he will let her go. Thanks P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
bring it on

Hurry up. Bring on the rest of the story.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
Well that did iyt for me. The fact that you have

let your wife degrade herself into a $20 whore oh wait that's not right. she'll do it for free. She's a real slut and scumbag now and some of it was bad and some even erotic. But you had to do it didn't you? You have to add a nigger, in fact two of those monkeys and well if you write another chaper I sure the fuck won't read it. I mean what's next a fuck horse or an ape? Maybe 2 apes. You're turning into a sad sad wimp. Your wife will never want you alone she'll need more than you can give her. You lost a nice wife and lover and now have a used up whore. to sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!

Keep writing, don't listen to the naysayers! The story has gotten me off so good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wifes view

The end of this story has to be tragic. He loves her with all his life, but you know that it has gone way to much to the dark side for any type of happy ending. I would ask the writer to at least make a chapter from her point of view on how things could get this much out of control. She states that this is something she needs, but gives no insight on how it can go this far, and probably destroy their family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another wimp story

Not even very original

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

an exhibitionist and a cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 7 years ago
This is pretty good writing

It unravels in a few places when the author pulls back and hides from the reader's view many salacious scenes and lascivious details. Sigh... such lost opportunities. The best part is the interaction between all three participants, especially hubby and wifey. The psychological interplay is very well done. The 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' angle is a good plot twist and heightens hubby's angst...which he thrives on. The hotel lobby scene during which hubby watches his wife meet her lover must have been stomach churning for hubby, to both his dismay and delight. "Go! Intercept her! Take her home!"...but he doesn't, or at this point, can't. He's lost control, knows it, and loves it. Then, found out by her lover, he is covertly brought into his wife's secret world. Here is a voyeur's dream come true! So kudos for this elderly story that is still generating interest. Now, I'll go read part 3.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Unfortunately

Unfortunately for readers, this low class trash is the best this author has.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave this another 5 stars, with that said their marriage at home is also changing in ways I think are not positive for them. She should not know he knew anything, with the normalcy at home waning soon her dear loving husband and his dear loving wifes relationship would loose its charming innocence forever. I can only describe where I see this as a deep noticeable scar on the most beautiful and innocent face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous