All Comments on 'Don't Bet On It!'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One slave weekend Over

If he was ever to win (not in femdom series)would she be put out on the street with him acting as her pimp or loaned/sold to random male friends or her co-workers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Turned-out for public service!

The Ladies would undoubtedly be taking pics and video of hubby's new submission to Them__so that he be "persuaded" to service ANYONE..Men or Women... at ANYTIME__at the Ladies' command!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

excellent...please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

This is one of the better stories I've read IMO. It's fun and seems kind of light hearted, yet is also plenty intense for my liking. I'd love to read more with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wouldn't count on being married long.

So she thinks so little of you that she abuses and humiliates you in front of her friends? There's no love or respect there. Time to divorce the bitch and move on.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So to jail or divorce court first?

Love ya? I don't think so. She's over the top crazy. And involving others? She's guilty of a number of crimes that will put her in jail and make the divorce easy for you to get while retaining most of the assets. How did you ever marry such a stupid woman?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Oh,Is Jess Gonna Get Hers!

Loved the story,but throughout all I could think of was hubby deciding what was gonna happen to his wife when he won a bet. Blow jobs,bukkake,and gangbang,oh my!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good content for this male sub fantasy...well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
reality

When his wife tries to introduce the divas" insert this

Don’t bother. The bet was to be your slave, not serve others. We’re done unless they leave. Our sex games are private not public. If you want to play with others, we first need a divorce. I’ll be upstairs if you want to continue alone. Obviously, you think our sex life should be shared since you tried to include these others. Should I share with my friends as well? If I can’t trust you, I doubt we will be playing any more sex games again. In fact, without trust marriage is not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jess got 12 years for manslaughter after the investigators established that it was an electrical fault that started the fire that burned her helpless, tied to the bed, husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved "Anonymous" from over 2 years ago. Dead on. I just don't get it ~ I understand it's fiction but there must be a HUGE population that love the idea of a wive bringing in girlfriends, neighbors, work mates, and / or other women to participate in what the husband thinks is going to be a private day or weekend between he and his wife. The humiliation, and it can be severe as long as the wife knows his limits, can be exciting and embarrassing but he knows it's between just the two of them. Exposing their sexual kinks and fantasies to others without the explicit approval of both parties is a deal breaker and maybe a marriage breaker. Trust? There is no longer ANY trust. Love? What truly loving spouse would humiliate her husband with so much cruelty? I agree it would have ended immediately upon walking into the room and seeing other people there. I also agree he should have just walked upstairs and told his wife I'd like to speak with you as he walked away. Upstairs it would have been exactly as stated below; it's either you and I alone enjoying our scene play or you and the women can play with each other while I go out and spend my day doing things by myself. Bottom line........ game over.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This is a really old story that had promise, but the writer ruined it. Yes, it’s just a story, but I spent my time reading it and was left not impressed and wanting the story that could have been. What I got was a stupid husband who went along with a nasty wife. A wife who just wanted to let other women beat and torture him, and subject him to diseases by eating other men’s cum from nasty pussies. And…the pee licking was just gross, what wife would get off to doing this to her husband. Oh, let’s lock him up and leave him alone…wtf! The cfnm masturbation scene was one of the most rushed, boring, no emotional scenes I’ve ever read. The story went way to fast as well and the ending was just horrible. Comes down to losing a bet to be a slave turned into rape and sexual abuse. Again, it’s a story of fiction, but It just wasn’t very erotic, it was rushed, writer tried to do to much in one day, and it got sad and disgusting. Not worth a read when this site has to many well written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a load of nonsense. So OTT it’s funny.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Typical woman. Completely OTT punishments, beatings, bodily fluids exchange, no condoms, rape, no safe words or signals, no respect and inviting others without him agreeing.

He should see a divorce lawyer immediately and then the police.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous