Don't Bet On It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

With that, she reached forward and grabbed me by the hair, pushing my face into her. She slid herself to the end of the chair, almost in a reclining position, and threw her legs over my shoulders. Then, as I begin to kiss, lick, and suck this strangely exciting woman, she began pressing her stiletto heels into my back. It startled me a bit so I paused.

"Slowing down will only prolong the pain. I like it fast and furious. Now!" she firmly instructed, grabbing my hair once again. That was all I needed to know. I mustered all the energy I had left and went at it full force. I was licking and sucking like a madman and she loved it.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, faster, harder, lick it, Lick It, LICK IT!!!" she cried. Knowing I had her right where I wanted and being incredibly turned on, I went for a little extra credit. Without skipping a beat I pushed two fingers deep in her pussy while licking her with all the force I could. She began screaming, "Ah, ah, Ah...Ah...AH, AH, AH..." the whole time pressing her heels firmly into me. This only managed to excite me more and I found a way to turn it on yet another notch.

Now she screamed even more, begging me to stop, but to no avail. I was going full bore and it was going to take an army to stop me now. "Oh...my....OH My... Oh my....OH MY!!!" she cried out, as she flooded my face and slid her legs down off of my shoulders.

"That was incredible," she panted. "If I'd known he was REALLY that good I would have had you plan this earlier." I collapsed on the floor, completely spent, but with an erection harder than I can ever remember. They left me alone there for a good five minutes apparently not wanting to break me yet.

"Stand up, Slave," I heard Kate say. "You did well. Now you will get a reward." With that Amber walked up to me and poured a small amount of liquid into her hand and then rubbed it all over my cock and balls. It was warm and tingly as she began to stroke my erection.

"He can take it from there," Kate interjected. "He is the slave, after all." I stood there not quite knowing what to do. I wasn't sure if I was being tested or not. I didn't want to be punished again, but I longed so desperately for release.

"Get going," Kate barked. "We want to see you jack off." Being a little unsure, a little embarrassed, but incredibly horny, I began to slowly stroke myself.

"Come on you can do better than that," Jess taunted, sipping her wine, as they all sat around me and watched. I picked up the pace now knowing it would not take long.

Before I knew it I was shooting my load across the room in large spasms. As I finished, the ladies clapped and told me to clean it up, quickly.

As I finished wiping up my own come Laura barked, "Hurry up, you got to 'eat' already, but we're hungry. When you get done there you need to pick up our lunch." I looked up to see the hands on the clock showing 1:00 p.m. My day was barely half over and I was to be slave for the weekend.

I finished up quickly and stood before my divas, waiting for their orders. Amber handed me their orders on a piece of paper and told me to go to the deli at the corner. I was handed a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, my tennis shoes, and the keys to my car. I was not allowed to remove the collar or the cuffs.

I was warned that I had better not remove them, mess up their order, or take too long or I would be punished once more. With that I headed out the door. When I arrived at the deli I noticed a familiar car parked right in front of the door. It was my boss's car. There is no way I could walk in there and let him see me with this collar and these cuffs on.

I waited a couple minutes hoping he would walk out, but to no avail. I decided to remove the collar and cuffs and hurried inside, not wanting to wait any longer than I had. Sure enough I ran right in to him. Thank goodness I took those off, but now he wouldn't shut up, and I HAD to get moving.

I expressed my need to hurry and headed to the counter and got their food as well as a quick bite for me. Then I rushed back home replacing my cuffs and collar as I drove and downing my sandwich.

When I walked in the house I was instructed to remove my jeans, t-shirt, and shoes and return to my slave attire. They fastened the leash back on my collar and forced me to kneel next to the table while they ate.

"Sherry called," Jess said as she ate her lunch.

"Who's Sherry?" I thought.

"She said you weren't wearing you collar and cuffs when you came into the deli," she responded as if reading my thoughts.

"Is that true?" inquired Laura, sipping her wine.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied knowing I was caught.

"You will be punished, you know?" she followed.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied once more. Now I was forced to kneel there while they ate, agonizing over what my punishment would be. They must have sensed my agony since they discussed everything but my punishment over the next forty-five minutes. Then it happened.

"Clean up the table and then meet us in the basement," instructed Laura. I did as I was told and hurried to the basement hoping to ease my pain by responding so quickly.

"Good work," Kate chimed, "but it is too little too late. You disobeyed a direct order and you will be punished. Now we get to use some of Amber's toys." Amber took her index finger and lifted my chin up then she pointed to a set of stocks they had set up.

"I've sold a couple set of these, but I have never gotten to use one myself." With that she grabbed my leash and pulled me up to the stocks. She pushed my head through and then placed my hands in place and locked it firmly. I was bent over at the waist and I couldn't go anywhere if I wanted to.

"Slave, are you ready for your punishment?" asked Jess.

"Yes, Mistress," I gulped. Jess walked in front of me holding a large wooden paddle with a half-dozen holes drilled in it. "We took it easy on you last time," she whispered in my ear. Then she disappeared from site. Whack! came the first blow causing me to wince a little. Then Jess stood before me once more.

"I want you to count them out as I give them to you. Can you handle that?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Good, let's start over then." Whack!

"One." Whack! "Two." Whack! "Three." Whack! "Four," I repeated softly.

"I can barely hear you," she announced. Whack!

"Five!" Whack! "Six!" Whack! "Seven!" I shouted all the way to ten, not wanting to give her any reason to start over.

"Good Slave," Jess taunted, as she rubbed my burning ass.

"My turn," said Amber holding her crop. She went straight to work, quickly adding fifteen more strikes to my pain. Then Laura was ready to have at it.

"Unlike your lovely wife, I don't want to hear a word out of you." Then she pulled a ball gag out of Amber's bag and pushed it in my mouth and buckled it on. After that, she pulled on a black leather glove that stretched up to her elbow. Then I received twenty consecutive blows to my nether region spread out from the tops of my thighs to top of my cheeks. When she finished a tear rolled down my nose.

"Don't cry now," Laura teased. "You haven't even seen what Kate has for you yet."

"Kate, he's ready for you now," yelled Amber. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Kate walked out with a black, 10", double-ended dildo strapped on. My eyes must have gotten as big as saucers. Jess got down on her knees in front of Kate and began acting as if she was sucking her off. Meanwhile Amber was now standing behind me, strapping a belt around my waist.

"Make sure it's tight," Kate told Amber "I want to make sure I can really hold on to that belt while I give it to him." Then Amber began rubbing some kind of lube at the entrance of my asshole. It felt very cool and slippery as the excess rolled down my cheeks. After that, Amber went around front to put some extra lube on Kate's phallus.

"That won't be necessary," Jess snickered. "I am sure I lubed it up enough."

Then I heard Laura say, "Look, ladies. Our mighty slave's dick has all but shriveled up." They all pointed and laughed, adding to my misery.

"Ladies, I am ready to go," cackled Kate as she stepped out of my view behind me. I could feel her getting ready as she grasped the tethers attached to the belt. "I am really going to enjoy fucking you," she taunted.

The next thing I knew I could feel the tip of dildo at the entrance of my ass. I struggled to relax as much as possible. Thankfully she took it slowly the first couple strokes. Initially I just thought she was being kind, until I heard her tell the others how great it felt giving it to me with the other end in her pussy.

Gradually she picked up the pace until she was writhing in ecstasy. Curiously I found myself turned on and my once-hiding cock started to rise. Kate finished herself off and pulled out and dropped to the floor.

"That was awesome. Jess, you have to try it."

"Well, I wasn't going to, but it looks like he enjoyed it," eyeing my semi-hard cock. "So how can I deny him the pleasure?" she jeered.

"I know just the thing," Amber announced, as she pulled Jess behind the wall grabbing her bag. Several minutes passed before Jess emerged wearing a purple double-ended dildo.

When she stood directly in front of me, she removed the ball-gag and pushed her new toy to my lips.

"Suck my cock," she demanded. I did my best to lube it up good, knowing where it would soon disappear.

"Good!" she exclaimed, as she pulled it from my mouth and disappeared behind me. Then I felt her pull on the tethers in preparation and heard a familiar buzzing. "This is fantastic," Jess announced, referring to the vibrations in her pussy.

"Put it in," Amber said. "It gets better." Without hesitation, she pushed it against my asshole and began to ride me. She really began to get into it and started yelling at me.

"Do you like this? Do you like my cock in your ass? Do you? I can't hear you..."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered. She never let up until she, too, was spent. Now my cock was at full attention. "We may have to do this again," Jess teased, once again eyeing my cock. Then she walked over and grabbed my stiff prick and began to stroke it. "You liked being my bitch, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," was my only answer She continued to stroke my cock until my seed spilled all over the floor. My knees nearly gave out but the stocks held me in place.

"I love this," Amber shouted, as she returned her toys to the bag.

"Wait...these need cleaned off," she announced, as she paused before putting the strap-ons in her bag. She held them to my lips and demanded that I clean both ends of the dildos before I would be released. I had no choice but to comply.

While the others fixed their outfits, Laura released me from my bondage. Then she reattached my leash and led me up the stairs and to the restroom. There I was finally allowed to relieve myself for the first time since I got ready this morning. When I was done, I was told to kneel by the sink while she peed. After she finished, I was ordered to lick her clean.

"I hate the feel of toilet paper, especially when a perfectly good tongue is around," she told me. "Wait here."

Then one by one the other three came and went and I cleaned them off just as I had for Laura. I had never tasted urine before, but I did as I was told for fear of further punishment.

"It is now 5:00," Jess announced. "You are going to help us get ready for a night out and satisfy each of us once more."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. This time Laura went first. I helped her get into the shower and soaped her all over. After she was clean she pushed me down to me knees and threw one leg over my shoulder. "Work your magic," she said, and I went to town. When she was satisfied I helped her out of the shower and toweled her off. Then I helped her into her dress. She wore no undergarments.

I repeated this again for Kate with a similar experience in the shower. When I helped her dress she also wore no undergarments. Then Amber came in.

"I want you to eat me out while I brush my teeth" she told me. "I don't know why, but I've always wanted to have that done while I was doing something routine."

I was happy to oblige her. Then I helped her clean up and dress. She also wore no panties. Finally Jess walked in.

"I want you to bend me over the sink and fuck me, Slave," she whispered seductively in my ear.

Who was I to argue? She was in charge. Having been made to come twice already that day, I lasted quite a bit longer than normal and she really loved it. She even got down and licked ME clean when we were done. Then we got in the shower and finished up.

When I helped her dress, she was the only one to wear panties. I was dying to know, but I dared not ask. I waited patiently to find out what I was to wear when we went out but nothing was ever said. I kneeled quietly in the living room while they finished up their hair and make up.

"Stand, Slave," Jess commanded, as she grabbed my leash.

"Finally," I thought as she took me in to our room I assumed to get ready.

"Strip," Jess commanded. Immediately I complied. Once I was completely naked she told me that I was not going with them, but they would wake me when they got back. Then I was told to lie down on the bed with my hands over my head. While Jess cuffed my hands together and tied them to the headboard, Laura and Kate secured my ankles to each corner.

"See you, Slave," Amber waved, as she handed the ladies their purses. They all looked absolutely stunning as they walked out the door. I don't remember how long it was before I fell asleep, but it seemed like a short time before I was jerked awake again.

"Slave, the ladies have a surprise for you," Jess told me, slapping my face to wake me up. Amber lowered her pussy down to my face.

"My boyfriend left a deposit for you. Now lick it out."

Once again I had no choice, so I licked her clean. Then came Laura.

"My husband wanted me to give this to you also."

So I licked her clean as well. Finally, Kate lifted her dress and put her asshole to my lips.

"My husband also gave me a treat to deliver, but he got it in the wrong hole. That's okay though, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, and began to lick her clean. While I stuck my tongue deep inside to clean her up, I felt Jess slide herself down onto my throbbing member. I continued to finish cleaning Kate out while I heard the sound of kissing. I had never seen my wife with another woman before, but after today I wasn't entirely surprised.

Shortly thereafter, Kate rose and Jess began riding me like a bucking bronco. Much to my surprise I came once more, filling her up. Then she crawled and sat down on my face. "My husband also left you something. You know what to do..."

When I finished up, I looked at the clock to see it was 3:00 in the morning. My Divas released from my restraints and told me to get up. I was instructed to remain naked and go sleep in the slave quarters—the basement.

"Rest up," they said. "You're going to need it!"

As I stepped down into the cold basement, my mind raced with what tomorrow could hold. I thought I would never get back to sleep with all the thoughts racing through my mind. At some point, my exhaustion must have outweighed my thoughts and I fell asleep on the extra couch we stored in the basement.

I must have really been knocked out as the sun was shining brightly in the window. It had to be at least 8:30/9:00. Surely they would want me to wake them and make breakfast. I raced toward the stairs and ascended toward the door. As I approached I saw a note.

Honey,

You were great yesterday. The girls and I are going shopping. Relax and enjoy some football.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

Love ya,

Jess

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers
12