All Comments on 'Don't Fucking Touch Me Ch. 01'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charming premise.

Well written.

But the sex was rushed. Lacked details. Needed more direction/instruction as to how to likc her pussy. Needed dialog abiut whether he'd ever seen/touched/played with/licked/fucked a pussy. Needed discussion about whether he liked its look. Its smell. Its taste.

Needed discussion about how often he jerked off. To porn? What kind? What kind of women did he prefer?

Did he like boobs? What would he like to do to/with hers?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A waste of time, 5 minutes I can't get back. Not erotic at all. Really strange effort, why would this even be considered a story there is nothing here. No place to even go, boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer does a good job of setting the stage and establishing an atmosphere. The story balances between imagination and a feeling this really happened. As far as the sex goes, it achieves believability and has an air of honest authenticity to it. I enjoyed the story and found the writers effort to be quite well constructed.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 1 year ago

Hi, I enjoyed part one and I am looking forward to part two and how you develop the story and characters!

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious17 days agoAuthor

Yes, Neagley as a kid from the Jack Reacher novels. The guy isn't Reacher, of course, what with being a pacifist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous