All Comments on 'Don't Get Mad, Get Even'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What story last month?

There is no story called falling in and out of love in your list from last month...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
!

In storiesonline.net=SOL. SS06 has more stories in SOL than Lit.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE CAVEAT FOR 2 EDGED SWORDS AND REVENGE

is they can do more than prick your finger. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ugh, long winded as usual, lots of errors YOU should have noticed and I seriously don't know why you all use and praise BarneyR the way you do, he is THE worst editor on this site. And don't mention a story of YOURS supposedly posted last month when it wasn't! Maybe you should stick with SOL where no one can comment on a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quit reading after he threatened his wife with bodily harm if she didn't vacate the premises.

I have no respect for any guy that hits a woman, let alone his wife. Also, and this is important, at that moment, he broke the law and all she has to do is call the cops. He will be the one evicted and he'll be stuck paying the bills.

Now, I don't know what you've got against writing a story that's at least marginally realistic but all your stories are the same: wife cheats, hubby ruins her life and he hooks up with the hottest women around and lives happily ever after.

Because you're a predictable moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why is problem if innocent husbands are happier with newer women than with earlier cheater?

@ Anon but the most husbands of SS06's do not eat stranger men's creampies or get arouse to watch their wives are fucked by strangers. A lot of not cuck stories contain sad lonely ex husbands in LW or the innocent husbands do RAAC. There are enough cuck story for YOU in LW! For cuck story fans there are enough cuck stories in LW. Somebody does not like innocent husbands find better women after divorce those readers avoid SS06's stories or Cheating and Recover stories. Why is problem if innocent husbands are happier with newer women than with earlier cheater wife?

MAY IT BE THE POSTER WHO COMPLAINED A CHEATER CUNT OR BASTARD????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Another One

About to give up here. I've been a staunch SS06 supporter and have read every one of his stories. Don't always like them but I keep coming back.

HOWEVER, the continuing predilection for RAAC in one form or another has worn me down.

I give up.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
@MorganDeWolfe

Good,one wining btb'er less,to me this story is full of bitter sweet humor,something many here lost or never had in the first place

4****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RicharGerald "On the Lam"

Earlier SS06 wrote 1 Reconciliation story after about 10 BTB stories, now the rate is wronger. The story's taste is as RichardGerald's story "On the Lam", but here the husband fell into the Open Marriage after the cheating of his wife........Not cuck story an Open Marriage story ala SS06, where the mistaken wife tries to close back Pandora.....and starts a Reconciliation......The old SS06 with "Back on the Block" or "Love for Suckers" is better naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Less dense open marriage story than Richard Gerald's

The different between RichardGerald and SS06 RichardGerald in "On the Lam" pushed the Open Marriage World in dense state the carachters produced 3 bastard kids here SS06 produced 1 pcs "bastard" kid only in the story.

Danger09Danger09almost 9 years ago
Disappointing story

After close to 2 months of waiting for you story--I'm very disappointed to see this garbage! 11pages of fuckery... First off, fire your incompetent editor, names were being switched... Sara was nothing but a whore, SHE was the one who approached/chased the neighbor for some dick. That should've played a factor, she told him she'd find another dick... The justification for doing it is so moronic I would've slapped her silly ass. The fact that she didn't and STILL don't see anything she did wrong speaks volumes. To make matters worse the hurt hubby starts fucking his neighbor and his mother in law--?! What type of marriage is this? I didn't care for this bullshit, 11pages wasn't necessary, all that could've been condensed to 3-4 pages. You used to write fabulous stories you just been declining since last year, I can't remember the last time I favorited a story of yours. This one takes the fucking cake. Obviously I'm giving this piece of shit a whopping 1 only because I'm forced to rate otherwise this shit would've gotten a zero. It really doesn't deserve any stars. The story didn't feel realistic, it severely lacks emotions. The story suck'd dude... You're a better writer than this. It's the reconcile that has me a bit annoyed. she didn't deserve a second chance. Just like his neighbor, who cheated on his wife 3 times he always swore he won't do it again just to turn around and repeat his pattern. If the idiotic wife had dumped him after the first time he cheated there wouldn't of been a second or third. The hurt hubby should've taken her history of being with a habitual cheater to heart. Most cheaters think if you forgave them for the 1st transgression you'd forgive them for the 2nd 3rd 4th & 5th...

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
I see this story differently...

Stang is kind of like the Stephen King of Lit. He creates these strange characters - not necessarily attractive or likable characters - and the entertainment is what these strange characters do and how they end up. From this perspective, his stories are great entertainment. Five stars from this reader - thank you Stang for yet another interesting and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Common daughter

@ Danger09 SS06 divorced from first wife. He remaried a nice new woman and he is happy with her.

The relationship with his daughter is good and the stepmom step daughter relationship is good too.

The hate against the first wife almost decreased to the neutrality. When there are common kids the clever divorced parents try a civil relationship which is easy with neutrality.

SS06's new stories show the reached neutrality with the background of his happy second marriage. I think this is the one of reasons how SS06 wrote more RAAC or funny Open Marriage stories in last era.

The second reason his daughter is over 18 years and she can read Daddy's stories and these some stories want to show a very remorse mothers to SS06's daughter in these stories............

However I think with happy marriage background a lot of authors wrote excellent BTB/Conseqence stories from Harddaysknight to IronDragon. It may be the happy BTB authors do not sell the cheating wives to Central American whorehouses in their stories.

So I think we can wait BTB/Consequence stories from SS06 yet but the main carachter with Mustang will not want to sell the cheating wives to Central American whorehouses.

Only the characters of SS06 drift to the character quality of A.A. Nemo or Happyhugo, which is the etalon at me in Cheating, BTB/Consequence and Recover stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

It was improbable if not impossible, yet it held my interest and I enjoyed the read. The Panther fan.

dapidapialmost 9 years ago
Finally!

The MoparMan finally writes something a little different from his usual cut and paste stuff. I like that you gave the wife a chance to atone and explain and even made the punishment better fit her crime. The fact that he also strayed as a means of getting revenge makes him seem more human and less holier than thou.

Keep up the good work! Maybe your next story will even have the protagonist driving a Tesla with the very essential Totally Ludicrous Mode (0-60 in half the time your ponycar takes).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well lets get to the check list.

First, you really need a GOOD editor. Or you need to change fewer things when you get your stories back from the editor. I'm not much into being the grammar Police. This isn't Professional Writing 101. But some of the errors slow the flow of the story down. And when you run out to 11 pages, slow downs hurt. And even for fiction many of the characters actions in this story stretch the bounds of credulity. In fact lets just say they're unbelievable. That made reading this even harder. Are they really THAT dumb? Add to that the fact that you didn't post a story last month. So yes, I want my money back. And since I paid a lot to buy this computer, the monthly connections fees add up and my IT guy sends me bills to maintain the setup, my bill to you is going to put a serious dent in your pocketbook. This wasn't one of your better efforts.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
The Only Way

It could have ended. Good tale...thx

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 9 years ago
Gosh. StangStar6 attacked by grammar trolls.

Whatever next?

This was a real 5* story, unusual and well-executed.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 9 years ago
Well Done

Finally, A Stangstar story that I liked. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a story

You've done it again!!! I ALWAYS read your stories when they come out and this one HAS to be the best or one of the best ones you've written. Just fascinating at the twists and turns as the story was going on. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"But like most men he's so afraid of any real emotions that he's avoiding you until you have it under control. Just wait until I get home to his dumb ass." I just nodded. As much as I felt like ratting that bastard out, I couldn't do it. I couldn't hurt Georgia and her kids. She was too nice a lady for that. She deserved better. I would suffer alone to save her." - This is bullshit and makes you an asshole not a good man. She already knows. You just have to love people who always think they know best and that they need to make decisions for other people.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 9 years ago
Another good story...

..as always. You do have a gift for writing. Thank you for sharing it.

wonder203wonder203almost 9 years ago
Not so much

I usually really like your writing but this was too over the top. When the mother -in-law got in the picture it was just way to weird and unbelievable. I know it is just a story but this one is not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You will enjoy this story is you are ok with hating every character in it. To be honest this is more like a horror story where the characters do the exact opposite of what they should in order to survive.

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
Gave it five!!!!!

First story of yours I have read. It was a little long, but a great read. I saved you and will read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All of SS stories are great!! Love each and every one of them. Annony hasn't written fucking thing

in his life other that the check he writes each month to his wife that was smart enough to leave his sorry ass. I gave this a 5. Good effort and content

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years ago
Confusing

I love SS06 stories and I love reading (and writing) reconciliation stories.

But this one left me confused. After catching his wife cheating (her reasons don´t seem too conclusive), he instantly falls in love with Georgia? And he turns into some kind of male slut although everybody keeps saying what a saint he is? He´s behaving worse than Sarah while he´s constantly whining about how she has treated him. And he lets her suffer while he fucks almost everything that is vaguely biological compatible.

But I would never rate a story based on the protagonists. It´s quite okay that they behave irrationally. The story was a nice read and of course deserved 5*.

iffarmeriffarmeralmost 9 years ago
I Liked The Story

The story line and the characters may seem odd or unlikable for one reason or another for some readers, but neither are unrealistic. Real life stories are far more weird than most "unbelievable" fiction. Ask me how I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same as always

Its like watching a elvis movie same story just different people. boy gets girl boy loses girl every girl wants boy boy gets gril back .you always make guy out to be so honorable but he always fucks before the divorce . You have two stories in you one he never takes her back and one he takes her back .in both stories the man is a self serving pick who does no wrong.he puts a worthless piece of metal above his wife and kids wow now that's the kind of husband and father I want.come on take a chance and write a story about no cheating and real life husband and wife with a real life situation they overcome and there marriage grows better and better . Board to death come on stimulate my mind please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hells' bells...

...don't know how you do it but I always leave your stories, tall tales and whopping big ass lies of intrigue wishing there was more to continue with. I spent my late preteen years through my late teens in Romulus so when you mention Michigan and in some cases actual locations, I usually know where they were (are?) and it makes the story that much more interesting. Keep writing and entertaining us and let the "roids" complain and give us further entertainment.

Sittin' on the flagpole base at the corner of Shook and Main and still strumming that old archtop.

Fuddpucker

J2p393J2p393almost 9 years ago
Good Story

An enjoyable read. Good sex scenes, well worth waiting for. This was my first SS06 story, but will looking for more

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 9 years ago
Like it for a change

I did NOT like the Main character, Steve. But I am not sure we were ment to. I was a real prick. The 'accident' he arranged for Rick Could have been fatal. He cheated for years and was deliberately cruel to Sarah. Yes she cheated first but two wrongs...

I did like that fact that this was a change from the norm for SS06. Wife was not a moron. Her reason for cheating was not very good( what reason would be?) but it was NOT about her looking for something new, it was about replacing what she needed without burdening her husband. DUMB!! YES!! but not greedy or selfish.

IN fact, it was the husband that came across as the bad guy in many ways rather than the typical Gods Gift To Womankind.

Thanks for breaking from the formula.

lihplihpalmost 9 years ago
I'm with ResidentWeavil

It's Steve that is the biggest dick in the story - he didn't get even, he went way further than that. Nonetheless, I still really enjoyed the story.

Phil

cap5356cap5356almost 9 years ago
hard story to follow

hard to follow the story when steve keeps on saying how he believes in being with only one woman when you are married but he has 2 of them on the side way more than what she did to him. always like reading your stories as they come across pretty much like life would be like if it were to happen. the ending was very fitting for all that went on in their lives. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Open Marriage story with bastard

The cheating wife had to raise a bastard daughter, the cheater Rick must learn Deb had a bastard daughter and the dad was the main character.

The story is together

1. BTB1=Burn The Bastard,

2. BTB2=Burn The Bitch

3. Reconciliation

4. Open Marriage

Story.

Which is the main characteristic I think every reader has to decide..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The feeling is RichardGerald "On the LAM" and JPB's some BTB stories

Yes I agree the husband was not 100% saint the getting even was to fuck mother in law (Whose husband cheated on her!!!!) and the wife of his wife's lover and the wife HA TO BE AFRAID TO LOSE HER HUSBAND!

The all story has a SATIRE humor feeling on RichardGerald "Jail Breaking" and "On the Lam" stories and a little feeling on some JPB's BTB stories........

The JPB effect (he was the inventor) to use bastard kid as revenge against cheater bastard I hired from JPB in my two stories too...........

jasjonjasjonalmost 9 years ago
Another Winner

Sure Steve was a prick, still this was another of the masterpieces I've come to expect from the 'Stang.

Jack99Jack99almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Thanks, Stang! This story was really entertaining, bordering on satire. I was giggling and grinning while reading the passage where he and Carla "got even".

RedPillRedPillalmost 9 years ago

I agree with those who found none of the characters very likeable. But I also agree with those who found the story to still be quite entertaining.

The most humorous thing, though, was that the car that Steve helped Rick rebuild was a Chevelle, not a Mustang. I assume that, knowing that it would be destroyed in the end, SS06 couldn't let it be a 'Stang.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Eh?

Good writing, as usual

Good sense of humor, as usual

Unlikable characters, hard to keep an interest in any of them.

drawn out low tension story that lost direction midway through

anticlimactic plot

dull ending

Overall worth reading but not one of the authors best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a bad story

You should not have included the mother-in-law the revenge sex. It creates a contradiction with the earlier described affectionate relationship between Sarah’s parents throughout her childhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry Stang, didn't like it.

Don't like the revenge sex. Didn't like the MIL sick fucking sex. Didn't like seeing him become a worse slimeball cheater than his wife was and I thought his wife was a pathetic POS.

I happened to come in, the back door was open into the kitchen, and heard my own wife on the phone. I heard her talking to HER boyfriend and to say it is a gut wrenching thing would be an understatement. To hear her talk about how much she loved his cock and how good it made her feel, well, it makes your stomach roll and writhe. And after she made another date to fuck him in OUR house the following day, truthfully, you think your going to faint.

After my wife hung up and then stood to come into the kitchen, she saw me standing there with a sick look on my face. To say her face slumped, would be an understatement. It was like she was made of clay and stood next to the sun. She knew that I knew. I didn't say anything, nothing was needed said. This was the woman who only an hour before, was telling me how much she loved me and was so proud to be my wife. And how much she looked forward to having our children soon, raise them together and then grow old side by side. You can't imagine the pain when you realize she's been fucking someone else for quite some time while professing her love and making plans for the future together.

There was no way I was going to have revenge sex with anyone. So what did I do? Nothing. Nope, nothing. And when I say nothing, you can't imagine what nothing means. In that moment, the woman who had professed her undying love to me, died. She no longer existed. How can you do something, get revenge or whatever you might consider, to someone who simply...isn't? I could no longer see her, hear her and most importantly, feel her in my heart. She was nothingness.

I ignored her. She cried and begged forgiveness and said 'it didn't mean anything'. Fuck, if I ever hear that phrase again, I'm going to reach in to my computer and pull the author through by the throat. My response was....nothing. Instead, I went outside with her following me and began mowing the lawn. I needed to plan. When I was done with the yard, I went in, cleaned up in the extra bathroom and then dressed for dinner. There was a steakhouse I really enjoyed and decided since I was no longer married, I would have them warm a steak for me.

When I came back, nothingness was waiting for me with dinner cooked. I ignored her and it. It wasn't very late and there was time on that Sunday evening, so I began moving my stuff from the master bedroom and into the spare. Nothingness tried to stop me, reason with me and even beg me. When none of that worked, she screamed at me. When nothingness screams, can anything hear it?

The next day I went to work early, not paying any mind to nothingness and how it looked like she slept on the couch. Sitting at an Ihop, I realized it was time to learn to cook for myself, it was going to add up quickly. At work, during my downtime, I canceled every credit card we had with both our names and then went downtown after work and opened a new checking/savings account. Not that I would need it, I planned to cash every check I received and hide it away after bills were paid. I even canceled our home phone, cable and our cell phone plan. For the phone, I bought my own with my own plan. Nothingness could do whatever she wanted, I was going to save money.

That night, she was bending over backward, had my favorite meal fixed, Cornish gamehens with mashed potatoes, mexicorn and homemade bread. As painful as it was, I ignored it and nothingness and began preparing my own, a giant chef's salad with all the stuff I brought home from the store. Nothingness shouted at me and again attempted to profess her love at the top of my lungs. After I ate my dinner, I went to my room, only to find she cleaned everything back out. Going to the master bedroom, I found she had moved everything back in. With nothingness standing and crying while she watched, I moved it back to my room and then installed the locking door mechanism. Everyday when I left, I locked my room after that.

It didn't take long and Nothingness was beginning to look bad. Really bad. Like she wasn't eating or sleeping. Me? I didn't give a shit about Nothing...ness. In my book, she was already dead, if in fact she ever existed. She quit cooking and even cleaning, so I took over, cooking for myself, cleaning up after myself and washing my own clothes and anything else I dirtied. Nothingness could fend for herself.

Things went even further downhill when I came home one day to find my inlaws awaiting my arrival. Apparently, Nothingness had fainted, woke up enough to call her folks and then fainted again, where they found her on the floor laying in her own vomit and bile. While I truthfully hadn't noticed, they informed me her bodyweight had plummeted from a healthy 130lbs to 85lbs, which apparently didn't look good on Nothingness's 5'7" frame.

Her dad ended up punching me when I told them I didn't care. These were the two people I had loved most after my own parents and Nothingness, back when she existed. They wanted to know what was going on and I told them, "nothing". They left me finally, with a chipped tooth and ringing ears, no way was I going to fight my ex FIL who I loved. They went back to the hospital where they sat with Nothingness until she was ready to be discharged. Apparently she had told them the story, she'd cheated on me and I was ignoring her as her punishment and as penance, she was going to accept it. Bad move on her part!

Over the next year, this happened in the early Spring, I cashed my checks, squirreled my money away and let Nothingness pay most of the bills with her own paycheck, which she did without complaint. I had a great hiding spot and had installed a safe. Oh, a professional probably could have found it, but there was no way Nothingness could. With my job at Boeing, I was able to put away almost $70K. Nothingness also worked at Boeing, making it difficult but capable of paying everything. Her boyfriend? An ex who had cheated on her and then dumped her. I never claimed Nothingness ever had any commonsense. Brilliant yes, lay sense, no.

Nothingness came home one day to find a for sale sign in front of our home. We were underwater on it but I figured it would be a good way to get away and find 'something' again. She was distraught when she came in, crying about our home for sale. Of course, I heard nothing. Hopeful at first, I began to lose hope over the next few months and no offers came in so I changed my strategy.

The next arrow in my quiver was delivered on a Saturday afternoon. Nothingness answer the door, just to be served. You see, I'd had the lawyer I hired draw up a legal separation and she was delivered them. She cried, howled and wailed but I couldn't hear anything but nothingness. She refused to sign them but I had them drawn up that if she didn't get her own lawyer to answer them, they would be enforced after 30 days.

By then, I'd build a pretty good poke of money, over $135K. I'd earned a couple bonus's and squirreled that away too. About that time, Nothingness began to try and seduce me. Now, it was the oddest of things. When I found she was spreading her legs for another man, my sex drive simply vanished. I had absolutely no interest. And when she started strutting her stuff, wearing skimpy things that looked good on her frame, it still did nothing for me. You see, she was damaged material in my book and it couldn't be repaired. She continued to amp up the seduction process to the point where she finally came in and sat across from me in the living room. Pulling out her vibrator and a couple dildo's, she proceeded to masturbate in font of me, with the vibe on her clit and a dildo in each hole. Although I heard nothing, she had a massive orgasm. She must have watched carefully, because when she was done, she had saw my lack of interest in watching. In fact, I'd not even glanced in her direction. The movie I was watching was really good (John Wick) and then Nothingness began to cry. One of my fetishes is watching masturbation and in the past, that was all it took to get my motor revving.

My move came the next month. She must have been surprised, coming home from work and finding all evidence I'd lived there, scraped away. I still had my job at Boeing, just not at the same plant. I was moved across the country and received a slight increase in pay. I'd already bought a small piece of property and when I moved out, bought a used 5th wheel and had it towed out to my place. I lived (and continue to live) off the grid in my 5th wheel, eating out of a garden and out of Puget Sound, where my property abuts. Only a small place to launch my boat, a fifteen footer, but I have my own access and eat mainly fish and anything I can catch from the water. I put in many more hours here, over 70 per week sometimes, but am paid well for it.

What happened to Nothingness? Well, she knows where I am, I learned that from friends. In fact, she has been out here and saw where I live but as yet, has refrained from contacting me. She still lives back east, but sold our house to get out from under it and wouldn't you know it, moved in with Tom, her lover. That didn't last too long, a girlfriend of hers who loves to keep me appraised of Nothingness's life called not too long ago. Her and Tom broke up, seems he couldn't keep it in his pants still and brought her home a couple presents that will have her taking medicine for the rest of her life to stop outbreaks! All I could think of was how apropos. Two cheaters cheating. Beautiful!

The only bad thing was that I was told she is trying to transfer out here, her girlfriend tells me she wants to see if her and I can put things back together. She never quit loving me (yeah, right) and is willing to do anything. Well, for me, anything would be stay back in Georgia and keep fucking her diseased cunt on her lover's diseased cock.

So Stang, if you really want to do a good story, take mine and run with it. Just keep a little bit to my story line, feel free to use however much hyperbole as you need. Just know, there is no end to my story, the last I heard, Nothingness has completed her move and is out here in Washington and I'm pretty sure the car I've seen parked on the hill above my house, just might be her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blah, Blah, Blah

Kudos to Stang for inventing a cure for insomnia. Anyone attempting to read this 11 page steady stream of consciousness, will have no trouble drifting off to sleep. I made it about half way through.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
@ anonymous 7/23/15 Sorry Stang, didn't like it.

Damn man, just write some stories and let us know your name! I like your comments found so many times in LW and really would enjoy seeing you get serious about writting here.

As to this story, it seems to be comprised of several of SS06's previous works and follows his current formula for RAAC Cuckold/Wimp story-lines. I used to really enjoy Stangs works but lately he's just developed this cuck raac syndrome and it's not for me.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 9 years ago
Have not read Stang's but loved the "alternate story" suggested

by Anon. To me, that's a much better revenge against someone whom you loved dearly who had heinously treated you.

Committing heinous acts, upon another person (a decent woman who had never hurt you or anyone else) or fucking around with prostitutes or other similar promiscuous sexers, in random pick-up routine, is NOT the way to go.

If THAT was Stang's take on this long story, then, again, THIS SUGGESTION should have been the way to go about things. I liked the suggestion instantly...

dylan954dylan954almost 9 years ago
Glad you are back

I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed the story. It is a STORY people and should be entertaining and this fitted the bill. Thanks Stang keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick Shit oh shit

what is with your fat ass, granny fetish? You're beginning to give impotence a good name. Score - one limp dick

stout1759stout1759almost 9 years ago
Like all Stang stories, it's too short

I love your stories. I'm not happy with commenters that want the story to go their way. I'm sure that Stang will eventually slant a story that goes their way. If you need it sooner put in a request.

I believe that the authors create characters. Then they try to be true to that character. There's a whole spectrum of characteristics to use for each character. The question is not whether the character does what I want him to, it's whether he stays true to himself. Each story is also set in it's own universe. The rules are what the author decides they are.

Let's be happy with how well Stang entertains us in the stories he creates. I am.

db1044db1044almost 9 years ago
Good One

All of the characters in this story are so totally fucked up that it was like watching the Channel 4 News Live at Five instead of reading fiction. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What rubbish

He spends half the story whining about how all that was spe ial about their relationship was gone then ends up settling for a fucked up situation. Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Did you read the story?

two points

The first: after reading the story I have to admit that though good it wasn't one of the author's best. But still better than 90 percent of what is offered here. The thing that strikes me as strange though is all of the comments hat claim the story follows stang's usual pattern because this one does not. The protagonist was no perfect. He also cheated and he did it with multiple women including his wife's mother. His revenge against RIck was to hurt the man's hands. The sex with Georgia was her idea not Steve's. That was the revenge of a woman who had been cheated on many times and struck back.

Second stang did have a story out last month and it was very good. Falling in and out of love was on SOL. If you read the story you'll understand why it wasn't on Lit. The story has a highschool pregnancy and sex with under 18 characters in it. It was probably rejected by this site.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Your darker side.

Yoi really wrecked the chevelle SS. Shame on you for being so heartless.

Just to make things worse you buy a Mustang, I'm thinking you've bought that same car in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great story as always. But for some reason I missed last month's story. And I don't see it on your story list.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 9 years ago
Hmm

Not like your other storys but I wanted to see end with Steve and Georgia,happily married.

Sarah mom is wicked,like that part too and Sarah exuces for cheating are so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On other collection

On the SOL= storiesonline.net.

EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
4 stars

one of your best

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Ugh

Not one of the author's best. When the husband started cheating I stopped reading. Two wrongs don't make a right, or a decent story in my opinion unless the story is an exceptional one. Given that the author is one of my favorite authors I was hoping this one would be a great story, but unfortunately no, it isn't. This may actually be the first time I've bailed on a story by this author. I had no choice though not everyone will agree with my opinion on the story. I just know it hit just about every single one of MY turn off buttons. I'll just have to hope that the next one is more to my liking as the author continues to be one of my favorite authors, but this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad boy

It started out that he was a good guy, but when he screwed his wife's mother, that ended that perception. Pretty unbelievable.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 9 years ago
horrible crap

11pages of the neighbor, the mom in law, the sister in law, and the nurse, all falling in love with Stevie and he does them all because he couldn't take care of his wife. If this were another site, you would probably have him doing the family dog because the bitch fell in love with him. I guess we can be grateful that we didn't get a description of Stevie doing the grand mother in law.

jsh1138jsh1138almost 9 years ago
no one thanks "the gods" for anything

if you dont want to say "thank God", that's fine, but find some other way to say it. "thank the gods" in the 21rst century western world sounds ridiculous and is instantly immersion breaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
They Don't Get it.

I read all your stories and enjoy them all. Others here just love to criticize you about oh a real man would do this or that ,or she should have done this and that. Whats the word I'm looking for.................. It's FICTION people and Standstar06 is one very talented writer . Keep on writing your one of the best , I always check for new stories from you weekly even tho you're more bi weekly now. Thanks SS06 for all the great reads....

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
I think I would have just left town

All the women around him are nuts. Must be something in the water. Does not bode well for the daughter.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 9 years ago
You lost me when he screwed his mother-in-law

The story completely left the tracks. Still, I enjoyed the read enough for a "3". Sometimes it helps to know when to stop.

cpetecpetealmost 9 years ago
My oh my

Mister Toad was that a wild ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a crappy story, but what a great farce!

I can only enjoy this tongue in cheek. So fucking contrived, so ridiculous, but so fun to read. Kind of like Mark Twain, on Viagra?

So thanks for a good chuckle. Yeah, it has lots to condemn, lots. But its still better than all the cheating size-queen whores and simpering cucks eating some black bull's cum. Yeah, I'll take a dozen of your farcical tales to one paragraph of the sick crap listed before and after your story. Any day. Thanks, for making my day more humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Satyre story

@ UndrApprctd I think the story is the satyre of RichardGerald "On the Lam" story.

Mother in law does contra cheat..........the bastard daughter (here SS06 was minimal, because RichardGerald produced 3 bastard kids in his story....). The more is the known SS06 humorous plot and characters.

I recommend you to read RichardGerald "Jail Break" and mainly "On the Lam".

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
if variety is the spice of life

he is living a very spicy life.

I struggle with the mayhem and pain the characters are put through in some of the ss06 stories. Georgia and Rick die, Carla is incapacitated with a hip replacement.

The newest and strangest addition to the story was having a GM vehicle in the story, but that too met a fatal and tragic death.

I'm just glad to see another SS06 story in this site.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Your DNA is in the story. but...

Your DNA is in the story. but at least you tried to change somehow your previous line of develop a story, trying new endings...I agree with one comment: You tried too hard and exaggerated in some parts...3*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
won't work

Chevelle's don't have hood props, being a Chevy they use a complicated system of levers and springs instead of the simpler and lighter way Ford does it.

cabercatchercabercatcheralmost 9 years ago
Liked it.

I will admit that this story is not the usual SS06 format of characters. The usual complaint is that his stories are too formulaic. So, when he offers up a story that doesn't follow his usual story lines, he gets hammered for doing it.

Sometimes, I have thought that Ford was paying Stang under the table. Just kidding. Did you note, though, that the Chevy died a horrible death along with its occupants?

Is this story plausible? Probably not. But, isn't it fun to sometimes to reach for the implausible?

Stang has a lot more stories at storiesonline.net.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
Great

Well done but u could had our dear hubby band his sister in law too! Scrooge. Very sad ending, I was getting attached to Georgia big tittle. :)

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
Still 5 star

I hate the fucking spell suggester/ correcter on this Samsung!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“I was kind enough to give you one for the road, Monday” – Why do all these cheating wives feel the need for a “farewell fuck”? I’m only just starting this, but why do I think it was that “one for the road” that got her in trouble?

“I was despite all of the evidence to the contrary, a one man woman.” – But you CAN’T ignore the evidence! “One man women” DON’T fuck other men!

So, she was cheating on him while he was busting his ass to further his education to give HER a better life, all the while thinking she was backing him up!

Stang, you're such a great writer I hate to criticize you, but the punctuation in this sentence: "He always talked about my eyes they were his favorite things about me; he claimed." needs to be addressed! There should be a pause after "eyes". at least a comma, maybe even a semicolon, and the semicolon after "me" is too long a pause, a comma would be enough.

“There had to be another reason.” – Wasn’t he sitting right there when she told Rick that he had the biggest cock she had ever seen? Wouldn’t he assume that that was the reason?

“Maybe if she had fought this hard to stay faithful to me, there would still be a future for us.” – Excellent point! Just about all the cheating wives in these stories fight much harder to try to keep their husbands than they ever do to stay true to them.

“What kind of woman do you think I am?" – As he said, too easy – a cheating slut!

"All I did was give someone some pussy and all of a sudden, I'm not yours anymore.” – Why do they ALWAYS say that? You can bet anything that she wouldn’t be so understanding if he gave someone else some dick!

For someone who expects Steve to be so understanding, Georgia doesn’t seem to be feeling so forgiving towards Rick now!

Why does he have to do the X-rays? Wouldn’t there already be X-ray staff on duty? Shouldn’t he be getting home to remove the line before someone finds it?

The cheaters always want to explain “why” they did it, like there is some justifiable reason for cheating!

I know he hurt her with his comments, but why someone who wants to talk runs away as soon as the talking gets tough puzzles me.

At the beginning Sarah says that Rick had the biggest dick she ever saw, yet Rick says that Georgia felt loose, but Steve had no complaints!

“I also knew more than anything else that my daughter needed a father in her life.” – The difference being, that Steve and Sarah have no kids that need both parents!

"I didn't want to put more pressure on you." – That is SO dumb! At LEAST 90% of men are ALWAYS up for more sex. On the RARE occasions where he is feeling under too much pressure, you can bet that he won’t be upset by the request and will definitely make arrangements for sex ASAP!

They always SWEAR it won’t happen again, conveniently forgetting that they ALREADY swore it wouldn’t happen at all, and we can see how THAT worked out!

"Honey, I'm going up to see how Sarah's surgery is going," said Sarah – Um, I KNOW you meant GEORGIA’S surgery!

Just what was there about the way Stevie said "DaDa" to Steve that even Rick, who had no reason to doubt his paternity, noticed it?

And while I'm OKAY with the reconciliation, I would have rather seen Georgia live and end up with Steve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gg

Really good to see you use a different storyline.

Well done

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 9 years ago
Quotation marks

Please learn how to use them, especially for multiple-paragraph quotes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?!

He bangs the 60+ year old, but won't touch the little sister. I call bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

It had its moments, some bad and some good. In the long run he is a wimp by some standards. Even so he got more pay back and a daughter out of it. This is good revenge by most standards. For this I gave it a 4. That and some grammer mistakes and incorrect names at times.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
The New SS09

I enjoyed SS09's stories once. Back when he didn't make all his protagonists ultimately

take the cheating sluts back. 11 pages to justify a Matt M cuckold type story, sigh. I come back occasionally to see if he's moved away from RAAC but I guess he's really found his niche. Oh well.

1* for the cuck in the story.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
Another One

Just another SS09 wimp/cuck/raac story. 1*

juderboyjuderboyover 8 years ago
WHAT CAN i SAY

When everybody is right, their right. Make up your mind what you want, burn the bitch or forgive the cunt. And for God sake, stop finding the husband a replacement pussy within a week of catching the wife. PLEASE!!!!!

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
slut

I don't think I've ever read a SS story where the husband (Steve) is the slut. His "getting even" was certainly overkill.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
copout

I liked this story until the point where Georgia was killed off, it felt like a lazy way to ensure that he would end up with just Sarah and Stevie, rather than the more complex and interesting situation, Georgia and he had set up.

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
Fairly Hot...

...in terms of the sex scenes compared to most of your tales. As a whole I thought the tale was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and did a highly enjoyable job of being so.

As always, look forward to more of your work Stang!

telboy17telboy17over 8 years ago

Good fiction has to be believable. This is fantasy.

Getting even is good if done properly. The cheater has to know to be hurt by it. You don't become a cheater yourself by continuing on after getting back together with the wife. You don't fall in love with the revenge fuck in the 1st 10mins. You don't use the offspring of the evening up fuck as revenge tool 18 years down the track as they originally planned. And you especially don't get even using the mother in law - that's just weird.

The only highlight of the story was when Georgia died. Would have been even better if daddy Stevie had died as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's What I Live By

Any woman who has plans of sharing my bed knows I take this phrase literally. Everyone talks about what a mild disposition I have. But the women in my life know I have a propensity for getting even, in much the same way that Steve did. Another comment I absolutely will not tolerate is "Kiss my ass!" I have broken several women from saying it...my wife, two of her sisters, my mother-in-law, and one female co-worker. Women have been warned about what they should not say to me. Great believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Depraved - 1*

Fuckin sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

Good story except 2 things, one is screwing mother in law made the story look sleazy and the second was the killing of Georgia was a very bad idea as it made story turn sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my only complaint

I haven't read all of the comments so I don't know if you've been called on this grievous error. No Chevelle,SS or otherwise had either a hood prop rod,the spring loaded hinges hold the hood open, nor did they have an internal hood release. The release was located in the grill. Other than that, the story was enjoyable.

Saxon Hart

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic Sick Cuckold/Wimp Bullshit!

And the story sucked ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not

Not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice catch....

...Saxon Hart!

I didn't care for this one, Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A1970 Chevelle didn't have a hood prop rod but spring hinges

No prop rod on 70Chevelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not a good one...

long, tedious, he's a hypocrite - mad at wife for her indiscretion, but he can screw Georgia, Carla, whoever he wants..

A dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Agree

As others have said, I think this one is too long to the point of being tedious. This author has a lot of talent but, for me at least, too many of his male protagonists are weak-willed almost to the point of being wimps. And I find that very distasteful in a

"Loving Wives" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I HATE SOME OF THESE COMMENTS FAIR DINKUM

You blind idiots this is a MASTERPIECE ! So I enjoyed it and thats what counts to me!

So clean the shit out your eyes, and behold what is written"" I know that this is better than the love yarns the Woman buy all the time""oh where was I oh yeah! It deal with every aspect of life (sorry no gay parts) even death! She-it man! This is FUCKEN TASTIC STORY MAN!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 %+5 stars OF READING ENJOYMENT! BYE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because cuck-boy stayed

with the whore .

hope she gives him aids next time she cheats .

once a cheater , always a cheater .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* sweet revenge there

cuck-boy gets to fuck a couple of geriatric slobs ....wheeeeee

should have divorced the whore .

maybe her next fling will get them both some nice STDs to share

at least i hope so . 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic and one of your worst !!!

"Love makes you accept a person and all of their flaws and forgive them when they slip!" What an idiotic opinion!!! Love makes you never cheat on them you love!! Love makes you never betray who you love! Love makes you never hurt who you love!! So whats your idiotic statement! Your crap is only a too long cuckold/wimp story - no

more no less!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the worst SS stories

really strange and ridiculous.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Anonymous Nit picking Nazis

I hate Nazis (Blues Brothers) Hey I liked the story so as far as I am concerned that's what counts! Nit picking hecklers A Film critic they do not make (bit of star wars)

Your story is Fantastic! Thanks for sharing it! ★★★★★ WOOF

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous