Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks later, Amber's roommate Meg had gone home for the weekend, and Amber went out to a local bar with some other friends. They were drinking and having a good time when Amber saw Ben come into the bar with another girl. This was the first time she'd seen him since their breakup and she had some mixed feelings. She was mostly over Ben by now but it was still disconcerting to see him with another girl. She wondered if that was the girl that he was cheating with. Amber tried not to look at them but it was next to impossible for her not to sneak peeks their way.

If Ben saw Amber looking at him, he would snuggle up with his date or they'd start kissing. She knew he was doing it on purpose. She pretended it didn't bother her but it still stung a little, maybe more than she wanted to admit. Just then, Ben's roommates, Rick and Dave, came up to Amber and surprised her. They greeted one another with friendly hugs and smiles. Amber had a few drinks with them as they talked about what was going on in their lives. They had seen a lot of each other when Amber and Ben were dating but genuinely missed hanging out together. The conversation naturally drifted to what a jerk Ben was and how he didn't deserve Amber.

After a few drinks, the conversation turned toward the frisky side when Dave told Amber, "Yeah, we miss having you are the apartment. You always caught our attention, especially in the morning if you were just wearing a t-shirt."

"You have no idea how much we were checking you out, Amber. You are one gorgeous lady," Rick added.

"What makes you think I didn't know? It was fun teasing you guys."

Dave poked Rick with his elbow and commented, "See, I told you she was doing that on purpose."

Amber could see their eyes roaming over her petite body as they talked. She took pleasure in knowing they were undressing her with their eyes again.

"When I knew you guys were in the living room, I made sure you heard us when Ben and I were, you know, having fun."

"Oh, so you admit to being a dick tease," Rick asked.

Amber winked and replied, "All girls are dick teases, boys."

The three of them continued their talk of when Amber was scantily dressed around the apartment which was turning them all on. Rick especially liked Amber's slender legs and ass while Dave said he also like her ass and small tits.

Rick pressed things a little further when he said, "Dave and I want you to settle a bet."

"What's that?"

"We always joked around that if, or should I say, when you and Ben broke up, which one of us would you like to date?"

Amber smiled and pretended to be contemplating the question. She looked them both up and down and the guys playfully flexed their biceps and smiled at her.

"Gee guys, I can't decide. Why do I only have to choose one of you? Why can't I have both?"

Dave didn't know what to make of that statement or he did but wasn't sure Amber meant what he was thinking. That didn't stop Rick from pressing the issue further.

"You know, you're right, Amber. You can have us both."

"You know what they say, boys, 'two is company, three is a party."

Amber was thinking the ultimate revenge on Ben would be for her to fuck his roommates. She was primarily motivated by seeing him with another girl and making out with her in the bar where everyone could see them. She was also intrigued by the idea of a threesome and she knew Rick and Dave well. She enjoyed teasing them by flashing her panties or breasts when they were looking and it turned her on. She often wondered what each of them would be like in bed and now it seemed like the opportunity was staring her in the face.

Rick said, "I'm down for that. Are you in, Dave?"

"Fuck yeah."

"We can go back to my place. I wouldn't feel comfortable at yours."

"I don't think we care where we go," Dave commented.

They finished their drinks and headed for the door. Amber got an extra thrill when Ben saw her leaving with his roommates and had a confused look of disbelief on his face. The three of them took a rideshare back to her apartment. She was glad Meg was away for the weekend so she could explore her threesome in private. She sat in the middle of the backseat between the guys who were staring at Amber, practically drooling over her, and the prospect of fucking her. They didn't care what Ben thought, after all, he and Amber broke up more than a month ago and he was dating a few girls. They weren't going to pass up a chance to fuck Amber who they both had fantasized about fucking and had jerked off dreaming about getting an opportunity to be with her.

When they got to Amber's apartment, she got them all some beers from the refrigerator. They all seemed a little nervous and not knowing where to start. After talking on the sofa for a little while, Amber put on some music and said she was going to go change her clothes. The guys were anxious to see what she was going to wear.

When Amber returned a few minutes later, she was wearing a semi-transparent white tank sleep shirt. Her breasts, nipples, and pink thong were clearly visible and sent the signal that she was ready for more. Both guys grinned broadly as Amber modeled her outfit for them. It showed off her trim legs and taunt ass perfectly. They sat there hypnotized as she began to sway and dance to the music. When she raised her arms above her head, the front of her thong and ass cheeks came into view. Both Dave and Rick had to adjust their growing erections in their pants.

As the next song started, Amber straddled Dave's lap and began to kiss him. He immediately grabbed two handfuls of Amber's ass and then slid them up to fondle her tits as she was grinding against him. Halfway through the song, Amber moved over to Rick to kiss him and let him fondle her.

When the song ended, Amber stripped off her top and sat down on the sofa between the guys. They were all over her with each of them taking one of her nipples into their mouths. She moaned softly at the feeling of having both nipples stimulated at the same time. A charge of sexual excitement ran from her breasts down to her pussy which was getting wetter by the second. Rick and Dave's hands began to lightly stroke her thighs. Amber parted her legs in a silent gesture to encourage them to continue onward.

When she felt one hand exploring her pussy through her thong, she cried out, "Fuck, I'm so horny tonight."

Rick looked over at Dave and said, "It looks like we're in for a good time tonight, buddy."

Both of them had frequently seen Amber at night as they were watching TV as a group or in the mornings when she spent the night with Ben. They marveled at her beauty, and trim physique and both had secret crushes on her. They had gotten peeks at her little titties, ass, and panties which made them want to fuck her themselves. Now, they were going to get that opportunity.

It was Dave that took the initiative to strip off Amber's thong. He tugged at the waistband as she lifted her ass off the sofa so he could slide it down her legs. When Amber was completely naked they both stared at her, scanning her lovely body, and taking note of her completely shaven pussy.

Amber then asked, "Why am I the only one who is naked?"

Dave and Rick quickly undressed with both of them sporting erections. They were both about six inches but Rick's was a little thicker and the head of Dave's cock was bigger. They rejoined Amber on the sofa and began to suck on her tits again while she stroked their cocks. They took turns finger fucking her as they explored one another's bodies. Amber was hotter than she'd ever been before. She wondered if two cocks would be enough to satisfy her that night.

Rick kissed and licked his way down to Amber's pussy while Dave continued to play with her breasts. Rick placed Amber's legs on his shoulders and gazed at her juicy pussy before leaning forward to give it long, wide licks with his tongue. She was on a sexual high as both guys worked on her most sensitive body parts. Rick was now tongue fucking her as she writhed in pleasure. When he began to work on her clit, Amber exploded with her first orgasm, crying out in pure ecstasy.

Dave then said, "I want a taste of that pussy too."

Amber wasn't going to argue with that as the guys switched places. Dave began to finger fuck Amber as he licked her clit. Within minutes she had her second orgasm as her juices filled Dave's mouth.

When she regained her composure, Amber knew it was her turn to please her two lovers. She got down on her knees as Rick and Dave stood in front of her. She stroked the hard cocks in her face before taking Dave between her lips and swirling her tongue around his dick as her head bobbed in front of him.

"Oh fuck, that feels great. I've dreamed of you sucking my dick, Amber."

She then switched over to Rick and began to suck his dick while he raved about her oral skills. She would suck one dick for a while then turn to suck the other. She even tried to get both their dicks in her mouth but could only get the heads between her sensuous lips with her tongue licking them both.

It was Rick that told Amber to bend over on the sofa while he got behind her. Dave sat down so she could continue to blow him. She stuck her ass up in the air, offering her pussy to Rick. She felt his hands spread her cheeks wider as her head bobbed in Dave's lap. Rick got a great view of her puckered asshole as he prepared to enter her from behind.

Rick took hold of Amber's ass cheeks and with one quick thrust, he shoved his cock deep into her pussy causing her to stop sucking Dave and cry out, "Oh fuck. Fuck me, Rick. I need to get fucked so badly. Give it to me hard."

"Oh, I plan on it, baby."

Rick began to fuck Amber so hard, the sound of their skin slapping together filled the room. It sounded like someone clapping their hands. Amber was enjoying both dicks as she swabbed one with her tongue while taking the other in her pussy. Rick started to slap Amber's ass which made her moan around Dave's dick in her mouth.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first time Ben brought you home."

"I've wanted to fuck you both too. Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me."

That's when Dave said, "Hey bro, how about sharing some of that pussy."

Rick reluctantly withdrew from Amber so his friend could get a piece of her too.

As Dave started to fuck Amber, he told her, "You have no idea how often we talked about wanting to fuck you, Amber."

"Then fuck me good, Dave. Oh yeah, I need a good fucking tonight."

Rick commented, "Don't worry, we're going to give it to you."

"Oh, I'm such a bad girl. I'm so bad."

"Oh no, Amber, you're a good girl, darn good."

Amber could taste her own juices on Rick's dick as she began to blow him again. She always fantasized about fucking two guys and she was now getting her chance. The guys switched places a couple of times before Rick announced he was going to cum in Amber's pussy. He pushed himself in deep and began to cum. He gave her a few short thrusts followed by one long one before releasing more of his seed into her, gave her a few quick thrusts, and finished off deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, you've got a nice pussy."

Shortly thereafter, Dave announced his approaching orgasm as Amber was sucking his dick. He held her head softly as her head bobbed in his lap. Amber felt the first rush of cum splash into her mouth followed by several more. She kept swallowing as Dave continued to fill her mouth with his cum. When his balls were finally drained, Amber lifted her head and squeezed a few more drops out of the cock in her face, and licked them off.

Dave then commented, "Damn Amber, you are one hot lady. Ben's an idiot for letting you go."

Rick added, "I'm glad he messed it up with you or we wouldn't be here right now."

"I had fun too, boys. That was nice."

The three of them decided to get another drink and sat around the living room naked as they talked some more. No one thought that the evening was going to end with them fucking just once so the guys never even considered leaving after the first time.

As they were drinking, Amber made sure to sit crisscross on the end of the sofa facing the guys with her feet tucked under her knees which put her pussy on display. She proudly stuck out her chest to show off her tits and made sure to get up a few times to either get another drink or go to the bathroom so the fellows could check out her ass. In return, Amber kept a watchful eye on their cocks for any sign they were ready for a second round. Even though she was on the receiving end of a good hard fucking from Rick and Dave, she was still horny and wanted more. This was one of the most memorable sexual experiences she would have and she didn't want it to end. Her pussy was still hot and she needed more dick to help put out the fire burning between her legs.

Without getting into specifics, Amber talked about dating a few different guys since she broke up with Ben which led to Rick saying, "Yeah, we heard about you and Chad. That bugged the shit out of Ben. He was pissed."

Amber got a wicked grin on her face and said, "That's what I was trying to do. I'm glad it worked."

"I'm sure Chad didn't mind getting a blow job from you either. I know I didn't mind," Dave added. "As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind getting another."

Amber saw Dave's dick starting to twitch and taunted him by asking, "Oh yeah, what makes you think I'd do it again?"

Rick chimed in by saying, "With you sitting there without a stitch of clothing on, it kind of gives us some hope for more."

Rick's dick was now half-hard as both guys were looking at Amber for a reaction. It was obvious she was looking at their growing excitement.

"We could take this party into the bedroom where we'd have more room but I want to take a shower first."

She said she'd be right back but the guys waited until they heard the water running in the shower and decided to join her. They scared the daylights out of Amber when they yanked back the shower curtain but she then smiled. The three of them enjoyed the hot steamy water. Rick and Dave helped lather up Amber while she did the same with them. Her soft hands rubbed body wash over their dick and balls which caused them to get full erections as Amber stroked them. They, in turn, rubbed body wash over her breasts, pussy, and ass.

Amber could feel Rick's hard dick poking at her ass and Dave's against her lower abdomen. She had four hands and two mouths roaming freely over her body. It was a night of unbridled sex and sexual exploration for all three of them.

Dave had his finger in Amber's pussy while Rick worked one up her ass. She even started to roll her hips as the guys fingered her ass and pussy, signaling that she was enjoying their probing fingers. All three were more turned on than they'd ever been before.

They were kissing and making out the entire time. Amber was enjoying being the center of attention of two men as they kissed her, nuzzled her neck, probed her, and sucked on her tits. They played with one another until the water began to cool. The guys helped dry off Amber and she returned the favor. It was now time to move into the bedroom and continue what they started.

Amber ran into the bedroom with Dave and Rick in close playful pursuit, their hard cocks bouncing with each step. They captured her as she tried to wiggle away but her teasing soon turned to another serious makeout session with her two lovers. Rick picked up Amber and laid her on the bed with lust in his eyes. Dave joined them and they were soon simultaneously sucking on her tits. This time Dave worked a finger into her ass while Rick fingered her pussy.

Amber knew that they were prepping her for being double penetrated. She was never fond of anal sex but her lovers had her turned on to a level she'd never felt before and was open to any suggestion. She was also curious after seeing a woman being DPed in a porn movie and hearing an acquaintance talk about having done it. She had already tried fucking one and sucking another so it seemed natural to take the next step.

Sure enough, Rick was the first one to say, "You know, Amber, it sure would be fun if you had one of us in your pussy and one in your butt. What do you say? Do you want to try it?"

"You must have been reading my mind, buddy. I wasn't sure if I should bring it up," Dave added.

"Gee, I don't know," Amber teased.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Rick said.

"But what if it hurts?"

"If it hurts we'll stop, I promise," Dave said.

Both guys were looking at her like hungry puppies, begging her with their eyes. Little did they know that Amber was curious herself.

Seeing Amber didn't say no, Rick asked, "Do you have any lube?"

"No, but I know where Meg keeps some."

Amber rushed out of the room and returned with a bottle of lube and said, "I'm not sure about this," still trying to act like a tease.

Dave grabbed the lube out of her hand and said, "Come on, it'll be fun. You'll see."

The guys were discussing who was going to fuck her ass and who got her pussy. They each wanted to be the first to butt fuck Amber but they couldn't agree until Rick relented. Dave would sodomize her but they'd switch after several minutes. They were talking about Amber like she was a piece of meat but she didn't care. She was nervous because she had only tried anal sex a couple of times with one of those times being extremely painful.

The three of them decided that Amber and Rick would sixty-nine while Dave prepped her ass with his fingers and lube. Amber straddled Rick's head with her ass in the air and his dick in her face. Rick began to tongue her pussy as she took his dick between her lips. Dave enjoyed the sight of them orally pleasuring each other for a few moments before dripping some lube onto Amber's asshole.

"Oh, that's cold."

Dave smiled as he ran his finger around Amber's asshole before he slowly inserted it. He began to move it in and out going deeper each time. At first, Amber's ass had a tight grip on his finger until she finally relaxed. Dave then applied more lube and inserted two fingers. Amber was enjoying having her pussy eaten and sucking on Rick's cock but also found the simultaneous stimulation of her ass pleasurable.

After Rick brought Amber to orgasm, the guys figured she was ready for more. She climbed on top of Rick, holding his dick as she sank down on it. She rode him for a few moments as Dave lubed up his dick and got behind her.

"Are you ready for me, Amber?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, I guess."

Dave took a moment to gaze at Amber bent over in front of him, her puckered asshole staring back at him. He then spread her ass cheeks with one hand and aimed his dick at her asshole with the other. She braced herself to be anally penetrated as she felt Dave's dick pressing against her ass. He was being careful not to go too fast and hurt Amber out of concern she'd change her mind. He was pushing against her ass and saw just the tip part her asshole but the rest wasn't going in very easily. He pushed harder and watched the head of his cock disappear into Amber's asshole.

"Whoa, go easy, Dave."

"Okay, tell me when to keep going."

Amber took a couple of deep breaths and said, "Alright, go ahead."

Dave pushed another inch of his dick into Amber's backside and paused until Amber gave him the signal to continue. After he had another inch of his cock in her ass, Dave began to slowly rock back and forth, going deeper with each forward thrust. Finally, his hips were pressed up against Amber's ass cheeks. She had taken all of his cock into her butt. She began to relax as Dave slowly fucked her ass.

Dave couldn't believe he was sodomizing Amber, even as he watched his dick moving in and out of her tiny, succulent backside. All those times he got peeks of her butt while she was at their apartment or when he was undressing her with his eyes while she was wearing tight shorts or leggings, he wondered what it would be like to fuck her tight little butt.