All Comments on 'Don't Knock It...'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Interesting

Interesting twist on a common theme. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a nice story!

I loved your story. Most stories in this category (incest) are full of lustful words - cunt, asshole, cock, etc. and are about relations where they either feel guilty, or are based on domination (as in 'Slut mommy' stories). Your story has neither the naughty words, nor the naughty emotions. I am not convinced at all that brothers and sisters should fuck each other, but your story makes it feel almost natural. Carrie seems like an angel, and not really believable for that reason. I would have liked to see some skeletons in her closet - maybe that she had fucked her brothers or father, or at least was having some affairs on the side and that Sam was not really Nolan's son. By the way I am often aroused with incest stories, but your story made me thoughtful rather than feel turned on.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

Thanks, good job. The few errors I noticed were minor. Minor but over 18?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When a story becomes a fuck fest

with no love it becomes disgusting 2 stars

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 5 years ago
It is a start

Good start but needs expansion. A sequel would help.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Quirky

I believe that is almost exactly how I would write an incest story. Great possibilities for more.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More chapters please !!!!!

Wish I had been in that family. Lot of love I see.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Don't Knock It...:" - Twenty-eight Year Old Divorced Sister, Natalie and Twenty-two Year Old Married Brother, Nolan.

This story intimates that every family, obviously consisting of male(s) and female(s) siblings, and one or both male and female parent, is conducive to and attracted by opposite sex blood-kin relatives, there is, and until the end of time, mostly covert incest happenings from an occasional coupling to full life-style familial partnerships, and having children! Every person with any knowledge of Biblical History knows that Adam and his sons, Cain and Abel had only one female in their lives...wife, Eve and mother, Eve!!

Writer 'datura48' has a most imaginative mind, as evidenced by this story, that has many characteristics of familial, blood-kin incestuous long-lasting, resilient relationships throughout kinship generations. I'm wholeheartedly in agreement with his premises and characterizations of the several brothers and their several sisters, from first explorations through to fruition of their sexual relationships. Emotionally, once the person or partners overcomes the societal biases of incest, as Natalie has discovered with her incestuous baptism by her brother, Nolan, the results are/can be earth-shattering and unforgettable!!

For the many that have enjoyed this story, and millions of constant, actual occurrences, I'm of the opinion that writer/author 'datura48' should devote more of his writing abilities on incest-styled tales of this genre.....not just brother and sister, but through the whole gamut of blood-kin sexual relationships; they're all well received and welcomed on this 'Literotica' site, but also on most porn literary sites. In my book he's earned his bona fides!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, is it only between brothers and sisters? What about aunt and nephews? Or niece and uncle? Or sons with their mothers?

I wanted to write a story where a mother comes upon her son fucking his aunt, the mother's sister in-law. The father of son passed away from cancer years prior. The wants to get pregnant but the dating pool is low on water. Her nephew is 6:1, handsome, intelligent, and funny. He comes from good genes.

His father is her brother. His mother is beautiful, and the aunt is beautiful. Their baby would be beautiful. Aunt, convince the nephew to fuck her and make her pregnant. Mom comes home early from work and catches them but all she can do is listen as her sister and her son fuck each other senseless. As the son is fucking his aunt the mother can hear her sister in-law moan out....."Agggghhhhh, Tomas. Fuck your baby in me mi amore,"

This is a Latino family.

What do you think?

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

This definitely helped me out 😉👌🏻💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...