All Comments on 'Don't Look'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Great fantasy - nice read

You could have some fun with this cast of characters, S-Des - could easily become a series. Good erotic story - well done.

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
flowed well.....

nicely written and I wish you the best of luck!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Exciting!

This is well written and exciting and had a fun ending. This line made me chuckle: "In the wild days of my youth, I did a lot of stupid things and was lucky to have gotten through it without a disease, a stalker, or a kid." and wonder how much of this might be true? :) Good luck in the contest!

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Just so hot and erotic, the passion is overwhelmin

This was fantastic as I could feel and see everything as it was depicted in this story. I think it’s amazing how you get the most out of every emotion you describe. Great story and fantastic writing, I’m just a fan of being so completely absorbed into a story.

You are one of the very best Authors of short stories I have ever read.

Thank you for all the feelings and entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Hot Little story!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Both hot and romantic

Tightly plotted and a clever premise as well.

English LadyEnglish Ladyalmost 18 years ago
cute and sexy!

Just like you ;)

fifty5fifty5almost 18 years ago
Nice balance...

... between the exploitation of a woman with troubles and wanting to meet her needs.

Despite the first comment made - as I guess you already know - this probably couldn't make a series: it would be so hard to maintain that tension in any way that I can imagine...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Erotica at it's best!

Very hot story! Please continue writing more. Thanks!

Angel LoveAngel Lovealmost 18 years ago
I'm smiling . . .

This one is truly a winner in my book. You have such a way with words that makes your story come alive. One thing that I always tell my authors when editing for them is if you can make your readers see, hear, feel, smell and taste the story then you have a winner. I always get this from your writings. Good luck hugggggggles for the contest!!!

angel

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Oh Wow!

Incredibly erotic stuff, S! Ahem, you'll have to excuse me now... *blush*

I wish you the best of luck in the contest.

scheherazade_79scheherazade_79almost 18 years ago
Absolutely superb!

Congratulations, Des - you just managed to turn me on over a straight sexual act. Not many guys can do that. Brilliantly written and beautifully structured - not to mention absolutely smouldering. One of the best stories I've read in a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I think the unexpected romance aspect made

the difference. A winner in my books!

Nice effort.

Regards, DJ (Dynamite Jack)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic story

with a very romantic and sweet ending. I loved it.

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Super!

Great...as usual! :) I loved it! Good luck on the contest! Your stories always shine! :)

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
And they lived happily ever after.

Good Story

Nothing more need be said but who amongst us can keep it that short.

It was a very erotic scene and they both had fantastic feelings. That should have been his first hint that he should not have remained ananymous.

Lucky for him he had his buddy Curt to hook him up again.

When sparks fly, one should hold on to what one has. It doesn't get any better.

Thanks for your efforts.

Charleybear

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Nice work!

Hot and sexy and sweet and yummy ... ~Imp

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 17 years ago
Hmmm...

Maybe my reading is slow when I'm only sort of enjoying what I'm reading. I expected this to take me about an hour but instead it only took about 1/2 an hour.

That really was a lucious story, Dessie. *kiss* I'll refrain from mentioning my physical state after that hot catwalk scene, but I just might...ehhemm...read it again, if you catch my drift? *devilish wink*

kiten69kiten69over 17 years ago
Wow...

oh my, my, my...that was fantastic...now if you'll excuse me I need to go change my panties **blush**

sexdiamondsexdiamondover 17 years ago
I am honored!

Thank you for taking the time to rate my stories! I am honored that a writer of your caliber took the time to evaluate me. I am hooked! I will be a regular fan of your writings. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot

very hot and very vivid good job

AnophelesAnophelesabout 17 years ago
Splendid!!

That's a great story!! The only reason I gave you 75 instead of 100, because I want to see what you do NEXT with these two ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Every paragraph kept me hooked, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm....

This was SO hot. You completely pulled me into the story. I felt as though I was the onlooker in the vehicle below. (How I wish I had been.) So rare to come across a story containing the perfect combination of sensitivity and eroticism. What a complete turn-on.

maninconnmaninconnover 15 years ago
I do like your stories

Your ideas are sooooo hot, and you write them with such suspense and class. Now enough of me blithering about how good this was....on to the next tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My favorite fantasy

I loved it more than imaginable. I always fantasize about something exactly like that, esspecially the part where he tells her the she wants it, along with the slow and sensual touches aahhh..I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grinded is not acceptable

It's good that others really liked the story. When I see the use of "grinded" instead of "ground against" or "rubbed against" it is so abrasive to my mind that it spoils the moment. Several LW authors misuse that word and I wonder if it's a British usage thing. Your story plots are imaginative and well written. Please never use grinded again.

gregbabegregbabealmost 12 years ago
A little dizzy right now...will talk to you later. ;-)

Your such a romantic person. You managed to successfully reach two different sides of really on coin. Heads and Tails, no pun intended, when it comes to sex and relationships. Often, it seems to me anyway, that individuals often try to confine restrict their sexuality into one or the other camp. Love, to be true must be based on honesty. Sex, to be good must be based on an honest awareness and a genuine acceptance of the physical and psychological abilities and real desires of each other.

Your story shows conflict in both characters, and it is in how you brought each, with their needs and evolving awarnessess of the other, but also bringing into focus a much more clearer and accurate awareness of of their real selves. Your story is a beautiful word picture. I really enjoyed, both the head and the tail sides of it.

Babe ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I need . . .

. . . an asbestos monitor

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Very funny and erotic

This story unlike some others was very short but you slipped in emotion to an otherwise wanking storyline. The story could've gone on while this was just a foundation. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was nice,

but I think I'll stick with Loving Wife/Cheating Wife stories. She certainly would be the kind of girl you would want to take home to meet your mother. (HA!) I pictured a younger Sam Elliot as the bouncer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a Sec:

*** Aaauuuuugghhh ***; O M F n G, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol...good story

would like to see more added to this story line

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

a fun read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but I expected ....

Congrats. Good story. Four out of five. Hot but for some reason I expected a twist at the end like they knew each other and were roleplaying. Only thing that stuck out as odd was him saying she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and telling her that she had to prove she wasn't that mousy woman everyone thought she was. I believe beautiful women know they are beautiful. I'd tweak that conversation but otherwise a good story. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic

Quite erotic. Enjoyed the story very much.

malloystermalloysterover 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow, so good. I wasn't expecting that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh, Be Realistic!

NO live band _ever_ got started "on time". EVER

DazzyDDazzyDover 4 years ago
Once

Every decade I've seen a totally unique beauty. Great writing and story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another chapter could easily make this a five star ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

Mvf_Lit

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great short story, however it needed more chapters. Well done

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

100% erotic! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a bit too rapey for my tastes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So damned hot!!!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This was an excellent story

RRC2RRC2almost 2 years ago

Fascinating take on a familiar fantasy.

THANKS

Joant43Joant43almost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. 5 stars.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

15 min is not much they better hurry hehehe

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A rock and roll fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clever story. Very much a rock and roll fantasy. A follow up would be good to see what happened but imagination works too. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous