All Comments on 'Don't Make My Mistakes'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice.

Very nice story. Love the twist at the end where the daughter planned it out.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 5 years ago
What a Tramp

Damn, I love a good mom fucking daughter story.. especially doing her with s strap-on.

What a nut buster.. Give us more of this tramp Stacey... Having her smoking and eating all the women in the neighborhood, including her slutty next door friend the dog walker..just consider how knotty they could get..

Thank you for the erection and ejaculations...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Wonderful story.

More mothers and daughters should admit to their desires for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonder what Aunty Helen is doing these days?

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

What a beautifully-contrived and written story xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Initially, the bit with the password was an eyeroll, but you redeemed yourself on that quite nicely.

(RIP Mr Buggles)

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Nicely written and I found this story much more realistic. As a man I have always envied female on female sex, to me it is very erotic. Would have loved to watch you both enjoying each other. A.

Robingreen678Robingreen678about 1 year ago

Very well-written and imaginative. Made me want to watch.

Thank you

R

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

weird, but ok...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...