All Comments on 'Don't Stereotype Cuckolds'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandabout 4 years ago
Right

"deride those of us who are strong enough to give our Women what they want and thereby meeting our own needs."

Followed by:

"Our little dicks would never pleasure a Woman nor should we be permitted to try. We all-in sissy cuckolds are unworthy of pussy and our sole purpose is to bring pleasure to our Women and the real men that fuck them."

You clearly sound strong, confident in yourself, and have a positive body image. Your constant capitalization of feminine descriptives and pronouns absolutely doesn't mean you consider yourself as a male to be of less worth than a woman.

Also, last I checked, nature reinforces behavior that is the direct opposite in sexual procreation in most cases. In fact, without massive in-depth research, I can't name a species other than Homo Sapiens that the male (or female in rare cases) willingly procures another to inseminate there mate. Polyandry and polyamory are natural, but the male or female choose multiple mates and they all are involved in copulation at some point. So don't try to put forth that your fetish is something nature intended.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Evil

You missed again. Badly. If this was an essay, instead of a silly troll piece that shows how truly mentally ill some people are. LIT actually has a separate catagory for even silly essays like this. Placing it there might have gotten some serious reads, but you wouldn't have gotten the abuse you crave so badly.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

No matter how try justifying this, this is the place or category to do so.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 4 years ago

Essays go in "Reviews & Essays". 1* as a (not) story. Post it where it belongs and maybe it will do better.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

Evil

Your submitted diatribe attempts to elevate the status of cuckold to the stratosphere, where Women rule and that's fine with you. Upon reading this I find I must concur with 26thNC. This is plainly troll bait. You tender opinions about what is natural and normal in a female-led cuckold relationship as if they are facts. You and your fellow cucks are not, I'm pleased to say, representative of the majority of males. You probably get off rubbing your "dicklet" while reading all of the negative responses from readers. Guess what? I'm going to spoil your fun, at least as far as I am concerned. I will simply ignore any future post with your moniker attached to it. Go back into the impotent empty void from which you crawled. You really are not worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lol this is hilarious

Sorority. Hahahaa. This is so whack

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Clueless, Conscious, Helpful, All-in

An interesting set of categories and descriptions. And a valiant attempt at explaining what for many (most?) people is inexplicable.

I didn't find it helpful in trying to understand the reasons why the cuckolds he describes behave in the way that they do, but I doubt that I ever could understand it anyhow.

I dislike the idea that any partner (male or female) in a marriage relationship should act in a subservient or submissive way. Not to their spouse, and not to the other person who is sexually involved in their marriage.

I suppose that the personal pleasures EvilTwin described as those he experiences (enjoys?) as an "all-in" cuckold are something only he is qualified to understand. Thus I suspect that, just like me, most readers here of LW stories won't understand either.

To cap it all off, EvilTwin uses the word 'cuckold' which in the dictionary is simply "the husband of an adulteress". They come in various forms and I doubt that many would fall into one of this article's four categories. The LW community has it's own word 'cuck', and perhaps that could have been a better starting point for an article like this.

Lue

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Well, it was appropriately titled, so those who don’t like the subject can skip it, but . . .

. . . it was kind of a wasted effort: few here are really interested in understanding the cuckold, and some might well have been the first type, the (initially) clueless cuckold. It does, after all, seem that a lot of divorced men are in the readership here, or so I guess by all of the BTB fans.

I do wonder, though, how many of them really understood what happened to them once they did find out. Men are naturally competitive, and finding out your wife has a lover has to make men think that the other guy is better in bed. In a way, it’s like losing a fight; you just got your ass kicked, and you’re pissed off about that.

My experience is a bit limited: I screwed only four married women, one of whom I didn’t know was married, but got that secret smile when I eventually found out. It was like that fight, only I was the guy who won, not lost. As far as I knew, none of the cheated on husbands knew what had happened, at least not at the time, though to listen to their wives’ stories, I don’t know how they couldn’t have been aware that they weren’t taking care of business at home.

So, I will amend your clueless cuckold description. He’s the man who really prefers work to home, the guy who thinks he’s so good his wife wouldn’t be interested in another man, and the guy who prefers the company of his male friends to women, including his wife. They aren’t gay, but just don’t understand women at all, and think guys are simply more interesting in everything but sex. Actually, I’ve sometimes wondered if queers are simply guys who took just one more step, admitting that they liked men more than women in everything else, and finally took it to sex as well. After all, most gays at least try straight sex!

The clueless cuckold might be less rather than more likely to have cheated on his wife. A lot of these stories here have the cheated on husband saying he never cheated, and are both shocked that their wives cheated on them, and intensely curious as to why she did. He needs an explanation, and can’t move on without it, but if he ever got the truth, it would devastate him: she cheated because her husband was bored with her, and was no longer the interesting guy who seduced her in the first place. If you love playing golf with your friends on Saturday more than staying home with your wife, don’t be surprised if there is someone else who’s more interested in seeing your wife than playing golf!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

It was the title and only the title that made me curious enough to peruse this trash, sorry I wasted my time. What a bunch of blather.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Evil

is one of the more gifted and inspiring authors, however if you're not a superior BBC fan perhaps you'd be better served somewhere else.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

If you really believe that your "little dicks" won't satisfy a woman, why bother getting married? Let her marry a man who CAN satisfy her.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
It does not matter what you say.

Your gay just come out and be happy.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Wait - did LIT closes the Reviews & Essays hub?

... No? Then what the hell THIS is doing here!?

This message has nothing to do with evil - didn't read your rant, mate, since I simply do not care about understanding your sad lifestyle - but is directly to whomever called themselves moderators of this website: what are you guys doing? This is CLEARLY not in the right category - there's not even an attempt at a story here! Are you so entertain at putting pro-cuck works around here, so you can watch tons of your readers get upset about it, that you don't even care anymore whether or not they have any legitimate business being here?

Seriously, get it together, folks. You're turning this website into a moronic circus.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Weed the garden, please

Writers have a responsibility to delete the shit comments. That LW has so many isn't the fault of the writers who inflame the aholes, but we are complicit if we passively endure their bshit.

I would have written this essay differently, but you are absolutely correct that there's a rich ecosystem of men. As I've written elsewhere, I no longer battle with the notion that there's utility in grading ourselves (and others) on a scale of gay-to-straight. "Everyone is a little bit bi" and "No one is bi, they're just gays in denial" are unhelpful. I now grade on a scale of male to female, with VERY few people at 100%. Many years ago I chose to live as a het married man, but there's a shy girl inside that really wants to suck real men's cocks.

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

Don

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Omg funny stuff

You love to wind them up, 'eh? If a shred of truth exists in the post beyond that, you r are truly pathetic.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
sbrooks said:

by sbrooks103x wrote on 04/19/20

"If you really believe that your "little dicks" won't satisfy a woman, why bother getting married? Let her marry a man who CAN satisfy her."

Here's the thing you're leaving out - her.

My wife chose me. She knew exactly how much, or how little, joy she could wring out of my 5-inch dick long before the wedding. She had also spent time naked wrestling with real men like you. She chose me.

Yes, for 15 minutes a day she wishes I was better equipped. But the other 23 3/4 hours a day I'm perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This has to be the DUMBEST story I've read in months.

And considering the trash this has been posted in the Loving Wives category lately, that's saying something.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 4 years ago
LOL...

You describe yourself as having feminine features and "swooned" when given VS panties...you're gay dude. Just admit it and move on with your life.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
thanks Reed

Thanks Reed Richards for letting us know what category you are in. This helps me understand your stories better. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have you five stars

Thankyou for the explanation, while I am one to completely disagree with the last two types and I feel a tremendous amount of sorry and grief for the first one.

I would ask any author that writes any story about the last two would be willing to give any reader a warning or a disclaimer about what is about to take place. Then I wails galdly pass on the story and not be harsh in the voting or comments. If an author does add a disclaimer an people read in at their on risk and then any harsh vote or comment is just hateful and shame because they are trolling just because they can.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
You did't mention cuckqueans or wittols

I think that omission might skew the dynamic of your thesis, thus rendering your piece less indefectible than it might otherwise have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
proof

Here we have absolute proof that "any cuckold" is less than a man and should be berated as such. Read the words, except for the poor slob who doesn't take interest in his wife and her well being or the reality happening around him (the first example), none of them are husband material or man material.

Faggots are fine. Keep it to your own bedroom and live and let live - I say. When you pose solutions of acceptance upon the rest of us - fuck off.

Smokepole

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Type three is gay.

Just go be gay. They marry under false pretenses. Don’t waste women’s lives and time. Go be gay.

Rw43Rw43about 4 years ago
Your 'essay' didn't teach us anything

Except that the stereotype exists for all the right reasons.

I will say that many readers make no distinction between the husband who shares his wife occasionally and a cuckold. I think that distinction exists (at least in fantasy land.) But you didn't include that, so I won't dwell there.

Every paragraph of your essay protested against people judging you for being what you admitted you are. So your protest is self-contradictory, just like your sexuality is. I don't mean to demean you; you and your lovers have already done that.

But don't get all macho on an Anonymous board. Develop some manhood somewhere, anywhere in your sexuality and then get back to us. Macho begins in the bedroom. You have to value it enough to make a few sacrifices. Otherwise stay a wuss who is unworthy of pussy. But don't pester us until you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lol you removed comments

Hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category and something more

For one, this should be in non-erotic, or gay male at best although it fits more a forum like ohw.

Then there is the issue at hand. I doubt many wives truly love all in cucks. Those I had the pleasure to meet, did not. They were enduring them for the kids sake until they had an exit strategy.

It's very vexing for a woman to realize that their man not only wants to share her, but actually desires her lover more than her. They tend to feel used and neglected. Not loved.

So all these all in cucks are nothing more than man who are afraid to assume their sexuality and prefer instead to use women to disguise their nature.

How can someone be proud of doing that?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Did you

Did you mean this I be a joke, because there is no other description for it. All the other clowns pretending this is serious could fill a bad circus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Women can pleasure themselves with one finger.

So 99.999% of the male population has a cock bigger than a woman’s finger: ergo, his size isn’t the issue.

If a man enjoys eating another mans cum, whether it pleasures his wife or not, then he is at the very least bisexual and as the gay community will tell you: bi men are simply gay men in denial.

A woman needs a reason to have sex, a man simply needs a place. If a woman is cheating on her husband, then she has a reason. So what was going on in her life that justified her adultery?

If you truly can’t pleasure your wife, then why is she married to you? A simple divorce would deprive you off income while setting her free to find a decent man with a decent sized wallet and cock. What do you do that makes you impossible to divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stereotype or Common Denominator?

Polish all you want and roll out the standard spin to deflect the issue to being caused by us normal guys. It’s to be expected from thiis personality type

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So sad and pathetic

I do think there is a free mental health clinic near you. Go soon since you are truly mentally impaired. You need to go before you end up alone in a dark basement as rat food

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Oh goodness

Did my essay in response to this bullshit upset you, or did it hit too close to home? Whatever the case, you chose to delete it. You write this ridiculous mess, and then refuse to listen to a dissenting opinion. That only shows how weak you and your arguments are. I still say that cuckold are mentally ill men, with whores who abuse them for their own twisted pleasure. The self styled bull is a parasite incapable of a normal human relationship. Just a triangle of three abnormal subhuman creatures trying to be acceptable to normal people. Delete all you want, I'll comment again.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
May I assume, RR ?

Reed Richards, you say "I screwed only four married women, one of whom I didn’t know was married" May I assume that the one you are married to is included in the first three, and is not the last one you mention?

As you say, the 'Clueless' category is much wider than the rather restricted group EvilTwin mentions in his article. Many of the stories in Loving wives start out with a clueless cuckolded husband who, on discovering his wife's infidelity, responds in some way.

The common feature of these stories is that it is the husband's reaction which authors and commenters see as important, not the wife's enjoyment of her 'extra-marital fun'. That reaction ranges from retribution/revenge (BTB stories) to subservience/submission (Cuck stories).

The statistics on a topic like this always will be questionable, but it would appear that about a third of married men in Western cultures have been cuckolded. A lot of them are unaware (clueless).

Lue

roneroneabout 4 years ago
not your average cuckold

I am a cuckold but I have an 8.5 inch thick cock

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 4 years agoAuthor
I do not delete comments either positive or negative

No 26th. I don't know how or why your comment was deleted. I don't do that nor do I know how. Never saw a way to do it on Lit. I will say that I have never and I mean never seen so many comments that this story generated. I have page after page of comment notifications.Maybe Lit has a limit and deletes them automatically. I have no idea.

As for me reading comments, I read them all. Well almost all. The ones that begin with "wrong category" I pass by. They're mostly written by assholes who try so hard to appear more intelligent than they really are. "Wrong category"??? WTF. This is a porn story site jerkoffs. And one last thing. Congrats to the person who caught "sorority". Some one (I forget who it was now) is detail oriented..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’d never pick on anybody and can read any story as a story like a movie but it is very obvious that any man who is married and wants another guy to satisfy his wife’s sexual needs and becomes a gay guy taking it up the ass and being made a servant to his wife and the guy she fucks needs to be evaluated by a professional psychiatrist. There are plenty of guys who don’t care because they want different pussyfooted also and I get it even though that’s definitely not for me but not the extremely crazy life this writer describes for himself.

lonerancherlonerancherabout 4 years ago

I hope this story is true. I have not read it yet when I finish this I will. If you are a real happy cuckold couple. My definition is both wife and her husband agree to all things done to husband & husband can say STOP! i CAN UNDERSTAND THE "GAME" where husband is humiliated used sucks bull and is even fucked by the bull. If this goes beyond The Gamer The scene but like many of these stories it does not stop! Husband id paying the freight for wife & bull if he looses his job or company HOW. So i would like contact and be allowed to ask questions. I have given head and am not going to judge either of you. Just an old rancher in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
agree with A.I.R.

"Anonymous in Red" recently wrote of your deliberate disparagement of the readership. I must agree. What was initially disgusting in an attempt to "pigeon-hole" readers went on to a self proclamation of the rights of infidels and support for the Communist movement. (the destruction of family and derision for the foundation of the civil society that allows you the freedom to fag out seems antithetical)

If you want to proclaim your queerness, conservatively speaking, go for it, BUT don't expect us to understand or relate to some useless piece of paper indicating any "marriage" (a specific union of TWO people for the creation of family, a religious rite).

Sorry for raining on your parade, but the truth needs to come out eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take home message

I didn't read this submission...sorta skimmed it. This argument never ends.

The bottom line is cucks are conflicted gay guys married to bitchy sluts who are too high maintenance for a straight man with a decent cock. Some people just can't handle the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing erotic about humiliation.

You want your wife to be your personal porn star and give you private performances, if she's willing / enjoys it, more power to you both.

Degradation, humiliation, and just face it, bullying, is mental illness. Attempts to normalize this behavior is part of the societal rot the West is experiencing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Different Strokes for Different Folks!

My wife and I enjoyed this piece, even though parts of it were not applicable to us. We know the Clueless Cuckhold exists, but it saddens us that he and his wife don’t exploit the possibilities for emotional intimacy arising from her unfaithfulness. Instead of being attentive to his wife’s needs, he is all about TV and Budweiser.

My wife and I started our journey as Swingers. However, it soon became clear that my main interest was in ‘watching her perform’ for a more masculine, large-cocked lover. So, we transitioned to a half-open marriage more or less along the lines of a Conscious Cuckold. You hit the nail on the head when you traced the natural development of a cuckold with his question, "…did he cum a lot?" Her positive responses to her husband's questions may result in the cuckold performing cunnilingus on his Wife before She showers”

I remember the first time my wife returned home with a will-fucked, cum laden pussy. As I watched her undress, her panties stuck to her crotch as she tried to pull them down! After removing them, she put one foot up on a chair, obscenity exposing her gaping pussy. She asked me, “Would you like to try cleaning me up?” I knelt down, started licking her and almost vomited. However, it was highly erotic too. By the time I got her cleaned up, she had cum on my face, and I was forever addicted!

While I am not bi, gay, or effeminate we do have some rituals that seem to help us better navigate this relationship. I always take his coat and hang it in the hall closet when he arrives. And I bring them cocktails as they take a seat on our couch. Plus, I go turn down the bed for them. Importantly, when they are ready I unzip and remove her dress for him. I carefully hang it is the closet and she thanks me!

She does have me lick her pussy and suck his cock to get them ready. And, for the first time with a new lover, I usually guide his massive cock into my wife’s married pussy. That shows my complete approval of their sexual union. After they are finished, I lick her and suck him clean.

Furthermore, to integrate me into her infidelity, I do shave her, give her a mani-pedicure and paint her nails. Then, I help her dress for her dates. It excites me to know that I am grooming and dressing her to have her sexual needs met by an alpha male. When he arrives, I walk her out to meet him and give his hand to him.

Good article!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Factually, those suffering with what actually is a mental illness, and it is a mental illness, that you call willingly cucked rarely realize that they have issues upstairs.

This isnt me being flip or a smart ass, but it is a wiring problem upstairs. The other issue is the woman you are married to is simply using you as a safe space in life. She can have all the fun she wants and you, in the unwell existence you live with, see no problem with it. You give her a place that will always keep her warm and comfortable, and at some point she will meet someone that can provide her that same and the sexual intimacy she needs.

If you talk to a councilor, which you obviously should, you'd find that being a cuck is more about something lacking in your and how you see yourself and it translates into wanting to be a sad pathetic shit upon man. If your wife is enjoying this, then hopefully you'll realize she doesnt love you nor does she respect you. In fact by now, you're divorced or sleeping in the guest room or you finally found the man of your dreams, accepted yourself for what you are and moved on in life.

Regardless of your views on it, the fact is you do suffer a mental illness, which is part of literally every cuck, so stereotyped or not, you all have a problem. Medication and therapy can help. Please try them, so you can find either the man, or the slim chance you might actually like women, the woman who can replace your exwife and make you happy. Good luck.

RePhilRePhilalmost 3 years ago

Nah your wrong all Cuckolds are exactly the same. Lame attempt at any sort of rationalization about the Cuckold lifestyle. Why get married in the first place?? Also cuckolds should stay away from underage children. They just cannot be trusted around other human beings especially young children. It is a well known fact that their sexual deviance is dangerous to children. So be warned people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any Cuckold that approaches one of my children will not be celebrating his next birthday. I will not allow my children to be exposed to these dangerous deviants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

<< This is CLEARLY not in the right category - there's not even an attempt at a story here! >>

The schoolmarm has spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why must a cuckold be weak, pathetic and small-cocked? I’m almost certain my wife has been fucked by other men on a tiny number of occasions in the past: I’m neither puny nor small-cocked (quite the opposite, in fact!). I’ve never told her what I knew or suspected: as far as I know she doesn’t know what I know. Nor does she know — or at least she’s never said anything about it — that I too have been fucked by other men (and also that I’ve fucked other men on rare occasions). Did that make me a cuckold? I don’t know, but let us not fall into the stereotype of the small-dicked cuckold… some of us are very well-endowed!

And was she a cuckquean? Maybe, but she certainly wasn’t pathetic about it: if she felt she was being starved of my big cock she was obviously confident enough to get what she wanted — needed? — if or when the opportunity arose.

Nowadays, though, her sex drive has waned. Mine still is as strong as ever… it’s just that opportunities have been rare in the last few years.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

No need to berate the willing cuckolds. It’s readily apparent that they are masochist with massive self esteem issues. Some have physical shortcomings, some are gay guys trying to pretend they are not. Some are bi and accept the humiliation as the cost of sexual satisfaction. All of them are victims of the vile sluts/bulls that take advantage of the cuck’s illness in order to fulfill some twisted need of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hahahaha...a happy cuckold?!

Limp dicked dumbass. Try and justify it all you want all of you stupid asshats.

You are all at least bisexual...if not closet homos.

How you can kiss your wives mouths after they sucked dozens of other cocks and have men's cum on their lips? Yuck. Slurp slurp.

I would touch any of your wives skanky disease ridden holes for a million dollars.

Imagine...sitting down and spend a few hours actually writing out to the world your manifesto about how you are "strong" for letting your wife be a slut. Hahaha...ludicrous.

Then to try and classify it all...and compartmentalize it. And then tell us which kind you are...hahaha...I am literally chuckling at the absurdity of it.

Nice try. You can put all kinds of condiments on it...but it's still a shit sandwich. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being a cuckold stinks. No matter how much flower-scented spray you use.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Sorry, but you have it all wrong, just repeating the stereotypes.

Under the traditional, historical definition of cuckolding, most of us men are cuckolds, though we don't know it, because women are women and will do what they do as some other writer here said, "because they can".

As for the rest of your ramble, most of those stereotypes are bogus as hell. I have been involved in the lifestyle, as the "bull", (I fucking hate that term), as the other man, and have rarely ever seen any of the behaviors you talk about. Mostly it is just about watching and/or participating and enjoying the spouse servicing or being serviced by another man and there are various levels of that. Hell, even I enjoy watching.

That is what it is about

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done!! Telling us you have mental issues without telling us you have mental issues. Being a cuckold is a form of mental Illness.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold7 months ago

All in bisexual Cuckold for me and proud to be

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Old Ic69; experienced bi cuck that he is, is now the unquestioned cuck expert for LW. Only he, by his own estimation, is capable of determining who is an enlightened cuck. Eviltwin, like all cucks, is simply mentally ill, and proves it anytime he posts a story.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Nie usprawiedliwiaj się. Jest chory i zdaj sobie z tego sprawę. Jest szansa ze będziesz normalny. Norma jest ogół a nie margines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.