All Comments on 'Don't Tell Me Any More'

by EllaFord

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 6 years ago

This is a hot and quite well-written story. We can sometimes throw caution to the wind with those we love -- the narrator's melange of trepidation and determination and desire imparts a sense of realism to the whole affair. Would love to read more of this couple's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Unusual twist half way through the scene, but very well written description of the emotions involved. Keep writing

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 5 years ago
Beautiful.

What a lovely story, i was excited reading it as i half understood the situation from the outset. What you did in this short story was truly beautiful though, as you used so few words to describe the way two lovers can work together in an honest way to fulfill their fantasies... Well done and Five Stars.

alysiakalysiakabout 5 years ago
The Hunt & the Conquest Exquisitely Described!

I have secretly harbored this fantasy. Your description of "taking her" is so sensuous and erotic. Your own excitement and arousal from fulfilling her secret desire is clearly revealed in your writing. The intensity of her climax attests to the fact that her desire "to be taken" was far more than just a fantasy.

Bravo!

WraiithWraiithalmost 5 years ago
Consensual Nonconsent <3

You can really tell the gender and sexuality of the authors on this site. Reading this, I knew there was no way this was written by a man because to be honest, it felt too real. This story was well written, sexy, and authentic. The realisticness, along with the passion made this a 10/10 read for me. This clearly wasn't made just to get someone off and you can see that in the vivid detail and intense atmosphere. That being said, it certainly did get me off. *Sweats* Also, the strap on sex was .... *Sweats more*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

For what it is worth to you, all of your stories are based on good, erotic ideas but you cant develop a story or characters in only one or two pages. You need to expand on the original idea, develop your characters tell the reader what is in their minds.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Delicious

Loved the erotic tension here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllaFord@EllaFord
88 Followers
Ella Ford is a thirty-something author with a filthy mind. She writes mostly lesbian erotica with a dark twist, and has a thing for pretty feet and submissive maids! When she's not writing sizzling hot porn, she lives in a cabin in Oregon with her three dogs. Find her many bo...