Don't Use Jargon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was as worried as she was, but her passage was well lubricated and the shower was splashing down. I took things easy and worked past her entrance and against the hymen, which didn't seem much of a barrier.

"Oh, yes, please keep going. I'm fine. Oh, this is so nice." In moments, she was fully a woman, my cock buried to the root.

"Oh, Mickey, I think I am going to come. That isn't supposed to happen the first time!"

I snatched her up and walked us to the bed, dripping everywhere. With a delicate kiss, I brought him back to her opening. "Shall we have that orgasm now?"

We did, but it wasn't enough. "You come too! I'm safe. I want to feel that hot stuff gush into me!"

Three more thrusts and it did. I growled and she wailed.

I had just turned us over to get my weight off when a sharp voice from the doorway said, "You didn't wait."

Naomi turned and reached out a hand. "Over here." She paired them on my chest, breasts touching, lips tight. Margo and Emily, still naked, came and sat to my side. I signaled for a kiss and got one from each of them. My hands caressed plump boobs, still warm from the hot tub.

Naomi used a towel to wipe off, and everyone lay on some part of me. Naomi sighed, "I just wish I could tell my mom how nice this has been, but she would never understand. One guy and four women! Maybe my next paper has to be about the ghost boyfriend who visits me in the night!"

She hesitated and started giggling. "Mom, he is a ghost, but he has a real cock! It feels so good in me!"

I gathered the limp body over my knees. "She is going to send you to your dad for a thrashing!"

I warmed up the tough behind with gentle slaps. Others joined in. "Ohhh, you are all bad." She sat up and distributed kisses to everyone. "That is the best reward!" Drawing back and lowering her eyelids, the now confident voice asked, "What is required for more rewards?"

Margo and Emily were working on the muscled body. "What is this? Once is not enough?"

Cait sat on my chest grinning. "Mickey, your end of term present has been happily received!"

Later, at dinner around Emily's table, I gestured at the paper, which rested on a corner. "You realize what that means?"

She gazed at me unblinking. "I guess I do. You want to see more progress."

"Yes. I want you to arrange a conference with your home room teacher. We are going to revise your coursework for next year."

"I am already taking two AP classes."

"Not good enough. I want you going to UDub a year from now with a fistful of credits."

The unblinking eyes were back. "There are conditions."

She came around to my lap. "You and these others must agree to mentor me. My folks are wonderful but what we have here is special. You have to help me write fiction, not just dumb term papers."

Emily smiled and Cait smirked.

"There have to be frequent rewards. You said I am a woman now, and I want to be treated like one."

The smile was fierce and the others were laughing. Margo pretended outrage. "You are trying to steal him!"

"That's my last condition. When I am bad, I must be punished."

She sealed that with a kiss that almost smothered me.

After dishes, four of us squeezed onto the porch swing. The fifth wiggly thing, clothed only in her hipster workout briefs, stretched in our laps, receiving love from eight different hands.

"I think this might be the best day of my life." Her eyes were closed.

Emily said, "Maybe," and we passed it down the line. Naomi turned over and buried her head in Emily's lap. I reached down and brought the thin comforter to cover everyone. There was total silence for a few minutes, then an eruption of giggles from under the blanket. Her head poked up, "You still haven't told me how to explain this to my mom."

Margo giggled herself and said, "You must need a fiction lesson!"

Cait heaved herself up. "Fiction lessons are only given in bed in the cottage. Emily, you are coming with. We are celebrating best days. All of us."

Teeth brushed, we were settled hip to hip in the bed which needed to be larger. Joking comments were made about how mothers did or didn't find out about their daughter's loss of virtue.

Margo said, "Naomi, I have a suggestion which does not involve lying to your mom. That should be avoided, right?" The rest of us hummed.

"Even though it hurts to leave us, you and Cait are going to your house in a few minutes. You are going to burst in with shouts and screams about how your paper got an A+. You will show her the notes Mr. McCullough was kind enough to write down in the margins. You will say you have never been this excited in your life. Cait will nod and scream and shout also."

Cait and Naomi looked at Margo, smiles wide. "She won't suspect my life changed in other ways today!"

The two of them danced around the room, boobs bouncing, the picture of glee. "Margo, you are my friend for life!"

"Don't forget, you still have to be my bridesmaid, and you have to learn athletic training from Emily, and you must mentor under Mickey."

Everyone had a huge laugh when "under" got decoded. Naomi advanced until she was pressing Margo down for a long, hot kiss.

Dressed, they disappeared out the door, promising a return for Saturday chores.

Emily and I applied our own kisses. "That was a stroke of genius."

We were hugged until she lay back, "Do I get a reward, daddy?"

Chapter 12 - A Special Dinner with Edith

There were four weeks between the end of summer school and the beginning of fall term. I wrote furiously every day, the chapters of the novel falling into place. Cait told me she was working hard on the agent problem.

One day, an email from Edith arrived, asking me to drop by for a chat. I responded that I was under intense pressure from my writing, and was only available if she would accompany me to lunch at Sam's, which was the nicest place in town.

I copied Margo and she was instantly in my room, cuffing my head. "Flirting again, evil one!"

"The least I owe her is a nice lunch. I suppose you want equal treatment?"

Strong arms raised me from the chair and propelled us to the nearby bed. "You have a serious problem, Mickey. She is a wonderful woman who doesn't have a man in her life. One moment talking with Naomi and she knew why her niece was so happy. One conversation with Emily, and she has known what is happening with the landlady. Ditto Cait and ditto me."

There was an ominous silence, which I ended by drawing her lips to mine for a gentle kiss. She grinned evilly and said, "I suppose you want some advice from me?"

Her kiss wasn't gentle, and the banging of her hips on mine was brutal. "Having you around writing that novel keeps sending crazy thoughts through my mind. But I think I have the solution to the problem. Listen carefully.

"Emily will invite Edith to dinner with us. Cait and Naomi will be on an overnight hike somewhere. Drinks will be served on the deck and I will suggest a hot tub to relax before dinner. Emily and I will drop all our clothes on the swing, leaving her no choice except to get bare herself. You will already be in the tub up to your neck.

"After about ten minutes, the phone will ring and I will hop out to get it. Cait is on the other end but I pretend it is my dad saying mom has fallen and hurt her knee. Nothing all that serious but would I mind coming out and help feed the men? Emily hears that and insists on going along."

"This leaves me with Edith in the tub, both of us naked?"

"Exactly! The drinks will have lots of rum and fruit juice and neither of you is feeling any pain."

"What if she sees through this?"

"That is the genius of my plan. She is sitting there, stewing that you have been having sex with four other women she knows. You are smart and handsome, and giving her lots of compliments about what a great job she does at the college. She tries to have an intelligent conversation with you, but her body says forget conversation. You put your arm around her and apply a careful kiss."

"So, unless she runs screaming away across the lawn and into the trees, I carry her to Emily's bed and do what her body wants?"

Speaking of naked, Margo's hips were bare and she was helping herself to my stiff cock, which had responded to the devious plan for Edith's seduction.

My lover and fiancee grinned down at me. "Mickey, if this works, and you have hot sex with a fifth woman in this town, you will owe me forever!"

I gave her my best macho look, turned us over, and plumbed the depths of the mattress. "Yes, I will owe you this much cock and more!"

Clutching me tight, she howled and shook and fell back with a great smile.

Cait and Naomi, who were inseparable, and acting more independent by the day, favored us with their presence for dinner.

When the subject of Edith's invitation for dinner two days hence was brought up, along with a request that the two of them think of an overnight somewhere, Cait immediately fixed me with her hardest stare. "You're not?"

I looked to Emily and Margo for a response. Emily said, "It is just a little thank you for her kindness to Margo and Mickey. She asked Mickey to a meeting, and we thought making a dinner of it would be nice.

The teenagers were on to us. "Bull. There is only one reason you are exiling Naomi and me."

I was pulled out of my chair to the carpet and both of them sat on my full stomach. I groaned.

"Don't give us that. You are planning an orgy with Edith!"

Emily prodded our pile. "Out to the porch with you. We will discuss this over dessert."

I sat on the deck, my back against the lip of the hot tub, a bowl of incredible late season berries and vanilla ice cream in my hands. I gestured at the two of them and the swing. "Sit."

Margo and Emily were in deck chairs near me, facing the swing. I asked, "What is this talk about going to school together?"

The old frowns were replaced by new frowns. "Oh, you are so cruel! Changing the subject and asking about our crazy plan to room together!"

"There is only one great university in the state, and Naomi is going to it. How do we get you in?"

Cait buried her head in Naomi's lap. "I don't know. I just don't know. If that high school at home hadn't been so dumb..."

"What if you spend the next year getting A's in courses that transfer to UDub. What if you study hard and get outrageous scores on another set of SAT's?"

Margo and Emily hitched their chairs closer to me and the three of us held hands. Emily spoke up, "What if there is a support group that finds excellent recommendation letters for a young woman who has already demonstrated a lot of talent and determination in her short life?"

The compact body was shaking in Naomi's lap, her girlfriend's hands working gently up and down her back and turning her over to kiss tears away.

"They want to work you terrible hard. Can you do it?"

Cait sat up, pointing a finger at the three tormentors. "If I do all that, I better get in!"

I held out my arms and she dashed for them. "Mickey, oh Mickey, what if I don't get in?!"

Margo and Emily were tugging on my hair and nodding. I nuzzled the wiggling package and whispered, "No chance of that. No chance of that."

For some reason, all the emotion at dinner required five bodies in bed together later in the evening. They didn't want sex, they needed close contact. Margo and Emily pushed the younger two up against me, where they twitched and wiggled until sleep took them. The other two pointed fingers at me and slept themselves.

In the morning, I expected a renewal of teasing about our plans for dinner with Edith, but Naomi calmly announced that she knew of a safe trail with a shelter on it that would be perfect for a night out. I smiled and shooed everyone away so that I could write, using the next two days for good progress. Eunice's husband Tom was working on the B-17 assembly line at Boeing, and Eunice was newly hired as a parts coordinator.

At first light on Saturday morning, Margo's hand reached over my hip to take a firm hold on a stiff item. We were alone for the first time in a while.

"Hmmm. You are so predictable." I turned to her and got a warm kiss. "If you always found it limp, I wouldn't be your fiance."

"Lucky we don't have that problem. Is he coming to see me?"

I positioned her on my chest and worked on kisses. Her head went down and her lips hummed into me. I replied, "I think he needs to save up for tonight. Are we still doing your crazy plan?"

She had sudden energy. "Yes, yes, yes. Come shower with me!"

My back against the tile, she rubbed soapy tits on my front. My soapy hands on her behind rocked us at the hips. "I think this is going to be fun. What are chances she is going to reject you?"

"I have to play it straight, don't I? Dominant male taking what is his?"

She snapped a towel at me. "We will see, won't we?"

I was given a holiday from writing and told to freshen up everything outdoors.

Our game plan started unraveling right at the beginning, when Edith showed up early, at three, in short shorts, a tank, and flip flops, looking much younger than her years. Each of us got a hug and a quick kiss.

"Mickey, I'm glad I came early. You are very manly in your sweaty tan."

I made a grr sound and feinted in her direction. "Be careful, girlie, this is a work zone."

She hid behind Emily and giggled. "Help, he is as bad as school days. I've hired a monster."

I took both of them in a big clinch and smeared sweat wherever I could. "Margo tells me you were roommates. I'll bet the two of you were the terror of the sorority."

"We certainly didn't let oafs from the farm like you anywhere near us!"

"Perhaps we could pretend this is a picnic and I'm chasing you around the pasture like a stallion?" The tight bodies under my hands were wiggling and not feeling like they were fiftyish.

Margo arrived. "Mickey, isn't it a little early to be getting it on with both of your dates?"

I opened the circle and we mashed her in the middle. Edith got a hot kiss.

"That's for being such a good teacher and leader of the department."

I applied a second. "Yes, and dumb enough to give the oaf from the farm a chance."

Emily said, "Put him under the shower on the deck and get in the tub. I will bring refreshments."

Margo decided trampish was the order of the day. "Edith, he is terrible about just dropping his clothes and showering out here. Even makes his women wash that way."

I sat in the tub and watched them, Edith trying to hide her nakedness behind Margo, who grabbed the body and wrapped hands in the firm tits, causing another round of giggles.

"Oh, this is worse than any of those frat guys. No one had a hot tub in those days."

I didn't let the 80's coed get all the way in before pulling her to my lap with a growl.

She tried to resist. "Mickey, you are not supposed to be molesting me. I'm just an old single lady."

I thought about working my hand between her legs but decided that move could wait. But I sampled the tits and said, "Margo, your sister sure is a good handful. Where did you say she goes to school?"

"She is one of those holier than thou students at UDub. Go ahead and molest her. She makes my life miserable when she is home."

Edith decided being in my lap was ok and relaxed. I kissed just under her ear as Emily arrived with a tray and her own naked body. "Edith, what are you doing in his arms? I thought you said no games today."

"Maybe he is not an oaf after all." She took a deep swallow of the drink and brought her cool lips to mine. "Mickey, I'm not here to give any orders. You and Margo have rejuvenated the whole department. I got the nicest letter from the academic Dean about your terrific student reviews."

It was only four o'clock, but the mood softened as the four of us warmed in the tub, sipping our drinks and passing around gentle kisses. Somewhere along the line, my cock started misbehaving and poked Edith from underneath. I was about to make an apology when she said, "Mickey, is it true that this hard thing of yours is shared with all these women?"

In a low voice, I responded, "Mistress, I cannot tell a lie. These gorgeous sexy women do reward me with amazing loving."

Her tongue explored my mouth as her hand squeezed my very hard erection. She pulled back, eyes twinkling and asked, "What about another coed conquest?"

Emily and Margo put down their glasses and splashed across into our arms. "You terrible slut, hitting on our man!"

I'm not sure how we got to Emily's bed, but moments later, I was sliding home into a tight, liquid cunt, accompanied by moans and sighs. I went with the coed model, thrusting vigorously and telling her it was the best sex of my life, that I had never been in a better cunt, and she was going to come right now.

Freezing, she went over the top with a giant moan and one word, "Yes!"

I rolled off. Her eyes were closed. Margo said, from the far side of the bed, "Truly slutty. I'll bet you will be after him for more."

Emily pushed Margo on her back next to Edith, legs spread, and crooked her finger at me. I realized the original seduction plan was a total loss and drove straight in with a growl. "All three of you are sluts and must be punished!"

"Oh master, take me!" There was special magic about fucking Margo. The strong Scandinavian body had a muscular cunt that delighted in squeezing Mickey's big cock. Before I let things get too wild, I retreated and shifted one body over, finding Emily wet and ready. The other coed, the sexy roommate, the energetic landlady who knew how to fuck and wanted me.

"Damn roommates, aren't you ever satisfied?" Seized by an impulse, I pulled out and slammed across the bed and into a surprised Edith. Her surprise turned to welcome. "Mickey, you awful stud, more!"

By the time our little orgy calmed down, Margo was sitting on me, squeezing and laughing. Her tits were gorgeous in the afternoon light. The coeds were in each other's arms, smiling and laughing as well.

"Mickey, our plan never had a chance. Edith called Emily yesterday and said if she was coming to dinner, she wanted some of what we were getting!"

Edith pushed Margo off and rolled into my arms. "Mickey, thank you for being nice to an old lady. I really felt like I was twenty again, with your big thing tickling my insides."

I kissed her and pinched a pink nipple. "If you coeds are going to take me to bed, there better not be any talk about old!"

Emily pulled a blanket over us, clucking about young lovers as she and Margo went to work on dinner.

I was half awake when her quiet voice in my ear said, "Can a horny coed get one more go?"

"Really?"

"I'm tingling and aching and needy."

With my best male growl, I carried her to the railing on the deck and swatted the tough rear as he drove hard. I filled the air with dirty oaths, and warmed her rear with swats. This wasn't loving, it was plain old fucking. The young mare getting my best performance.

She shouted and cursed and came with a long, loud wail, covered by her stallion's exhausted body.

We swayed together under the shower, her arms around my neck, silently letting the glow dissipate. Emily came out with towels. "Roommate, you never put on a show like that when we were in school."

They hugged. "He is awful. I've never been torched off like that. He pressed some button..."

We were mostly through dinner when Margo's phone rang. "You were going to call?"

"Didn't work. You better come home." Click.

An hour later, the hikers trudged across the lawn from their car. Emily stood and announced, "The shower and a tub for you. What about dinner?"

They scrubbed each other under the hot water, sending suds across the deck. The bodies were special, glistening in the last of the twilight.

From the safety of the swing, the four of us received hard stares from the tub occupants. "We want to know what happened."