Don't Use Jargon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily went to get some food. Edith relaxed in my arms with a quick kiss.

"I knew it. I just knew it. He's found another lover and we are history." Climbing out of the tub, they advanced, dripping and vengeful.

"She's just a simple coed," I said. Edith, playing the role, buried her head in my shoulder. "Mickey, save me!"

Emily intervened with two terry robes. "Sit. I will bring food."

Edith gave them her own special stare. "Were you part of the plot?"

They looked at each other, a slow grin developing. Edith approached and wound her hands in wet hair, kissing back and forth. "He says I can be part of your little club. And I am not permitted to use the words, "old lady."

Abandoning their plates, they made a sandwich of Edith, beating and howling and kissing. "You are the best. Another aunt that needs to visit frequently!"

Edith retreated to my lap. Emily was at the other end of the swing and pulled her roommate's feet into her lap. My new lover closed her eyes and sighed. "This is so silly. I can't have an affair with a twenty-two year old."

Naomi's voice was sing-song. "Yes, you can. If we can, you can."

Emily licked a toe. "Yes, it is silly, but we must enjoy it while we can. I am already calling this the 'Summer of Love.' "

The youngsters cleaned up their dishes and returned, minus the robes. Pulling Edith to her feet, they announced, "Auntie, you are sleeping over with us. Emily is very nice about offering her bed. That one gets privacy with Margo. After all, she is his fiancee."

Margo giggled and punched me all the way to the guesthouse. "After all..."

She was very nasty in bed. "Mickey, you are all fucked out. Three women, and more than once."

I perched her on my chest and smiled. She leaned over to offer my lips the tip of a nipple. "What got into you that third time?"

"She asked for it. Said she was needy."

"Darn, fifty years old and horny as sin. Are you going to do me over a railing when I am fifty?"

"Are you going to be my frisky coed when I am fifty?"

I faded fast, the frisky coed in my arms.

(cont'd in Part 4 )