Dori Comes to Visit 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya know, I really don't need one of those.

"The law says you do and I definitely don't want to get pulled over. We have a date with your mom. They climbed into the car and the rest of the trip flew by.

"I think you were driving too fast," Lucas said when they pulled into the 'get away' spot Linda had set as their meeting spot.

"How come?"

"You told Grandma K it was going to take us about 6 hours to get here. It only took 5 hours and 14 minutes."

Pete laughed. "Guess you're right. Now, let's get the car unpacked and set up the tent."

The rest of the evening was a huge adventure for Lucas as he helped set-up the camp and then walked along the beach.

In the meantime, Pete finished unpacking. When he knew Lucas wasn't near enough to see, he checked the front of his backpack. There, stuff under some socks, was the pistol he carried when hiking and backpacking. He quickly loaded it before putting it away.

That night they cooked their food over a campfire.

"Wow. I never knew there were that may stars," Lucas said as he stared up into the sky.

Pete glanced up from the dishes he was washing. "Yep. When I was your age my dad and mom used to bring me up here. I tried to count the stars but they kept moving and to tell you the truth I never learned how to count that high."

Lucas laughed, a light, care-free laugh, that only kids have.

They slept under the stars that night instead of in the tent. The next day they spent walking along the beach looking for 'shipwreck treasure' usually consisting of bleach-white stones that covered shimmered in the surf. When Dori and her mom didn't arrive that day Pete thought of calling them again but decided to give them one more day.

Sure enough, just as the sun rose the next day a large RV pulled into the campground. It's tires had barely stopped rolling when the door flew open and Dori jumped out, running towards Lucas, her arms spread so she looked like a bird in flight. "LUCAS!!" she screamed.

"MOM," he yelled back as he ran into her arms.

Pete stood silently, leaning against a tree, as he watched them. Then he noticed an older man and woman exit the RV. He approached them, extending his hand in greeting. "Hi. I'm Peter."

The woman instantly threw her arms around his neck, hugging him. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she muttered over and over again.

"My pleasure."

"Pete. I'm Lucas, but you can call me Luke," the man said as he took Pete's hand in his shaking it. "You have no idea how much this means to us."

"I can guess," he replied as he watched Dori and young Lucas cling to each other. Returning his gaze to the other two people he asked the question that had been boring into his brain for almost a day. "Now, can someone please tell me what's going on?"

"That's a long story," Luke answered. "Why don't you and I take a seat." Then looking at his wife he whispered, "Why don't you go join them? You look as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

The woman smiled as she gently slapped the man on his shoulder, saying, "Oh you," before she left the two men alone.

The two men walked towards the beach, Luke explaining to Pete what was going on. "First of all, Dori's mom and I know all about you and her. We also know the truth about Lucas. Personally, I never liked Brad all that much anyway so it's no big loss. The loss was the night Lucas disappeared."

"Brad was waiting for them when they got to our house. I couldn't really tell him he had to leave, though I wish I had. Anyway, Dori and him talked ... or should I say fought, for a good portion. He insisted they come with him to Tokyo. She insisted they stay to follow-up with Lucas's doctors. He kept insisting until she told him she was through," he hesitated before continuing. "When he asked what she meant she told him she wanted a divorce. He told her he'd never give you Lucas and the fight got worse. Finally, I threatened to call the cops if he didn't leave. He did but he snuck back and took Lucas."

"Dori's world fell apart. She called the cops and the FBI but both of them told her that she had to wait 24 hours since there was no ransom note. By that time who knows where Brad had taken Lucas. For months, Dori made signs and posters asking for information. The cops and FBI gave up after awhile saying they just didn't have anything to go on but Dori wouldn't. She sold everything she had to use to follow even the thinnest lead. It wasn't until I retired that her mom and I joined the search. We sold the house and sold that," he pointed to the RV."

"It wasn't until about 6 months ago that we finally heard anything from the law and then it wasn't about Lucas. They were looking for Brad. They said they were investigating him for ... mmmmmm ... what'd they call it? Oh yeah, 'Corporate Espionage and Insider Trading'. It seems that when he was working in Atlanta, Dallas and L.A. He was selling company information to some other guys. They suggested Dori contact a lawyer to protect herself, which we did. Since then we've been traveling, checking on every sighting that Dori gets on her Web-page."

Peter sat silently taking it all in. "Why didn't she let me know?"

"That, young man, you'll have to ask her."

Pete nodded, as he saw Lucas and the women walking down the beach towards them. He got a good look at Dori for the first time. Her hair looked dull and unkempt. Her skin was tanned but had a shallow look to it. She wore a baggy, red flannel top, a pair of jeans and hiking boots. But when he saw the sparkle in her eyes he though t she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She walked directly towards him, threw her arms around his neck and hugged him so hard he momentarily thought she was going to break his neck. When she pulled away, her arms still around his neck, she whispered, timidly, "Thank you, Pete."

"My pleasure."

As if sensing that they might want to be alone, Lucas took his grandparent's hands and pulled them away supposedly to show them his 'treasure'.

Dori and Pete stayed behind, her arms around his neck, his around her waist.

"Why?"

"Why what?" she asked.

"Why didn't you call and tell me?"

She looked down at the ground as if trying to decide how to answer. "Guilt, embarrassment, ... I don't know. I knew ...," she paused.

"Knew what?"

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes when she replied. "I knew I made a mistake the first time and 'No' I don't mean about us making love. I mean by marrying Brad. I don't know it you ever realized but I had a huge crush on you."

"I ... I never ..."

"You were already dating Anna. The two of you came to a family picnic or something, I don't remember. I was there with Brad. We were dating at the time. One look at you and 'WHAM'. From then one I did almost everything I could to get you to notice me but you only had eyes for Anna. When I heard the two of you were getting married I thought my world was going to end. I know that sounds childish now but back then ... well. Anyway, Brad and I kept dating and I ... I'm not sure if I fell in love with his as much as that I got comfortable with him. That was when Anna and I became friends. We talked about everything and I do mean EVERYTHING. In fact, I think I was probably the first person she told that was going to ask you for a divorce. The problem was that I'd already said 'YES' when Brad had asked me to marry him," she stopped, totally out of breath.

"So you married him," Pete said, matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, and regretted it almost right away. After ... after 'that night' I just couldn't get you out of my head. I kept dreaming about you. I even thought about you sometimes when Brad and I ... you know. Then I found out I was pregnant. Brad naturally assumed the baby was his. But even then he really wasn't that interested in being a father. In fact, he wasn't even there when Lucas was born. He was at a business meeting of some kind in Tucson. The next couple of years seemed to be okay and then Lucas got sick. You already know about the chemo and the marrow transplant. Oh, and by the way 'Thank you for that'," she said shifting the subject.

"No problem, but what happened afterwards?" he asked though he already knew some of it from her father.

"When Lucas and I got home, Brad was waiting. We fought and in the end my dad had to threaten to call the cops. Brad snuck back later and kidnapped Lucas."

"I thought a parent can't be charged with kidnapping their own child?"

"Yes and No. About a year ago some Feds came looking for Brad. They said they were investigating him for some stuff related to his job. They also told me I should probably see a lawyer. The lawyer told me the best thing I could do was get a divorce. When I told him I had no idea where Brad was he told me I could still get an Ex-Parte divorce."

"What's that?"

"They also call it a divorce in absentia which means one of the people isn't present. He also told me that the moment I got the divorce I could file paperwork changing Lucas's case from a 'Missing Person' to a "Kidnapping'. So that's exactly what I did," she sighed. "And then I waited, and waited, and waited. I was starting to lose all hope until we got your call the other day."

"So, let me get this straight. You're divorced. Lucas is totally yours, and the Feds are looking for Brad not only for his business stuff but on kidnapping charges as well."

"Yep, yep, and yep."

The world around him spun and it was only that she still had her arms around his neck that he didn't fall flat on his ass on the beach.

"Are you okay/" she asked.

"Yeah, just a lot to take in."

She released her hold on his neck and took his hand leading him back to the campsite. The five of them spent the rest of the day making calls to police and the FBI, answering questions to officers who came to talk to them, and later to the media who quickly found out Lucas had been found. It wasn't until much later than any of them had a chance to sit down and relax.

After a late meal Lucas started yawning, saying he was tired. His grandparents quickly followed, leaving Pete and Dori sitting alone at the fireside. The moon shone brightly on the waters, a soft Summer breeze carrying the gentle sound of the waves hitting the shore.

"You know what I need?" she suddenly asked.

"What?"

"To get washed up."

"But your parents are already asleep."

"Who says I need to use the RV? After all, isn't that a lake?" she said pointing at the behind him.

"Yeah, but I warn you now it can be pretty cold."

"All the better. I've carried all this shit with me since the day Lucas disappeared and now I want to get rid of it," she said as she stood and walked away from the fire. Then from deep in the shadows he heard her call, "And don't forget to bring a towel."

He stared blankly into the fire until he suddenly realized she had just asked her to join him. He banked the fire before grabbing a sleeping bag and large beach towel from the tent and followed down the beach.

He walked down the beach the Summer breeze in his face, the moon lighting reflecting off the water. It seemed like forever before he saw her frolicking in the wave just beyond an outcropping of rocks. When he climbed over the rocks he saw that there was another outcropping about 20 feet away and between them was a sandy beach. It was here that Dori had finally stopped her search.

"It took you long enough. I'm almost done. Oh and remind me next time to listen to you. THIS IS COLD!!" she yelled as she plunged under the waves.

He quickly spread opened the sleeping bag and spread it across the sand, laying the beach towel over it. Then, he built a fire drive out the frigid cold of the water.

"Brrrrrrrrr," she said from the shadows of the firelight. "I never expected a lake to be that cold especially in the Summer."

"You have to remember it's not just any lake, it's Lake Superior," he replied as he added more wood to the fire driving the shadows away. When he looked up she was standing there; her hair plastered to her head, the water glistening on her skin except for a dark patch between her legs.

"Where are your clothes?" he asked.

"Somewhere back there," she pointed down the beach where they had just come from.

"I didn't see them."

"I buried them. They were a reminder of my old life. One that's gone now, thanks to you."

Unsure of what to say, he grabbed the beach towel, offering it to her. "Here. I brought this like you asked."

She stepped into the firelight, as if to display her entire to him. "Not exactly a beauty queen am I?" she asked as she slowly moved closer. "These," she emphasized, lifting her breasts went from a 36C to almost a 38DD after I had Lucas. But when he was done nursing," she released the two orbs allowing them sag. slightly, "they were never quite the same. And when Lucas disappeared I really didn't take care of myself," she said, as she moved closer, running her fingertips lower.

For the first time, he noticed that her waist was so thin he could see the outlines of her lower ribs.

"In fact, one of the doctors my mom and dad took me to wanted to have me committed," she said, softly, as she moved past the fire. "And, of course, every woman who's ever had a baby knows that these will never be the same," she said as she placed her hands on her hips. "About the only good thing that's happened is ...," she stopped, now straddling his lower legs.

She stood directly in front of him. Her long, tanned legs now toned and muscled from the hours and hours of walking she'd done while looking for Lucas and above them a full patch of brunette hair.

When he didn't say anything she moved with the grace of wild animal, kneeling on the sleeping bag next to him while pretending not to notice the bulge growing in the front of his pants.

"Can I have that?" she reached out, indicating the beach towel.

"Ahhhhh, yeah, sure."

Laughing as she toweled herself off, she asked, "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

"No. It's just ... I never imagined.

"Imagined what?" she asked as she sat down next to him, pulling his arm over her shoulders. "Never imagined that we'd see each other again? Never imagined you'd see my naked like the night we were together? Imagined that I'd act the way I am?" she paused, leaning closer until her lips touched his ear. "Or imagined that I'd want to have you make love to me again?"

A groan slid from between his lips. The only answer he had to her questions.

She didn't wait for any other answer as she shifted, straddling his lap. She ran her fingertips along his chin before lightly running across his lips. "I still remember how good it felt when we kissed. Do you?" she teased.

His hands responded as if they had a mind of their own, entwining themselves in her hair, pulling her closer. "Yes," he whispered just before their lips touched. Unlike their kisses on 'the night' their kisses were gentle, loving, and filled with longing for all the years they'd missed.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned into his mouth as her tongue sought, and found, his.

The instant her tongue touched the tip of his, his hips pressed upwards, pressing his entrapped cock against her naked pussy.

She broke their kiss, leaning against him, bring her lips to his ear once again. "I think someone's glad to see me."

"Oh yeah," he sighed.

"I also think someone has way too many clothes on," she finished as she deftly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off, and throwing it towards the fire.

"Hey," he said, softly. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Well, you're going to wear something when we go back to camp. I'm not quite sure how your parents might feel if they saw their daughter running around naked in the woods."

She chuckled, "You're probably right but if they had any idea how happy I was right now I don't think they'd really care."

"Are you happy? I mean, really happy?"

"Yesssssss."

"Why?" he asked, knowing one reason for sure but hoping to hear a second.

She pulled her face away from his so she could look him directly in the eyes. "You've got to be kidding right?"

"Not really."

"After two long years I have my son back. The most important thing in my life. The center of my world and ..." she paused.

"And what?" his voice filled with apprehension.

"And I'm here with you."

"Why is that so important?" he asked in the best 'innocent' voice he could manage.

"Either you're playing with me or you're just plain dense."

"Humor me."

"Because ... because I love you."

Those were the words he'd hoped for and dreamed of for years. "Good, cuz I love you, too. I have since that first night. I know what you said when you came there but ... but for me it was something more. Something I hadn't even felt with Anna."

"I know," she whispered. "Anna told me."

"ANNA TOLD YOU," he exclaimed.

"She ... she was the first one I told about the problems between Brad and I. After all, she is his sister. I thought maybe she could help. Instead, I landed up telling her about you and I. That was all she needed to hear. She told me all about how you'd become after I left. About the girls and how all of them seemed to look or act like me. She told me about how you'd started to work so hard and how barely anyone saw you anymore. It wasn't too hard to figure out."

"Women," he sighed.

"What? You don't like women?"

"Not any more. Now, it's womAn." he emphasized the singular.

"Mmmmmmmm. I like that," she purred.

Together they quickly opened the buckle and zipper on his pants, pushing them down until his cock popped free of it confines. Then she knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her hand as she leaned over and kissed the head.

The sensation was unlike anything he'd felt since their first time together but he wanted her. "Not yet, sweetheart," he said, amazed at how natural the word sounded coming from his lips. "First I want to take care of you," he whispered as he gently pushed her away.

He pulled her back up and kissed her. Their tongues intertwining as they enjoyed their 'French-kiss'. Then he cupped her right tit in his hand, massaging the huge nipple with his thumb. It felt as hard a metal ball bearing, and about ½ of an inch long. He kissed her luscious lips again, then her chin, then her neck. He licked his way down her chest, and began kissing her fleshy globes, wanting to kiss every square inch of them. Finally arriving at the huge, firm nipple, he flicked it a couple times with his tongue before taking it between his lips.

"Ohhhh ..." she moaned. "Yes, honey," she panted, "suck my tit." He took more and more of the nipple into his mouth, sucking gently, wishing he could take entire fleshy mound into his mouth. "Yesssssssss. Missed this soooo much," she sighed, arching her back so her tits filled his hand and mouth even more. "Oooohhhhh, that feels soooooo good!!"

Her breathing was becoming irregular as small waves of pleasure flowed between her tits and her pussy. He continued sucking on her nipple, squeezing and caressing it. When he felt her tremors lessen he used his free hand to trace circles around her left nipple. It harden and goose bumps instantly formed around the areola. Then he switched, sucking left into his mouth. The Summer breeze, floated across her saliva-coated right nipple and her body shivered.

Her hand dropped to his lap, encircling his cock and slowly sliding up and down its length. As if in a trance she reached up and took his hand in hers, guiding it down her body until it rested in the hair above her slit. "Rub it,", she whispered.

With a feather's touch, he began tracing the outline of her slit with his fingertips. "She's so fucking wet," he thought as his fingers slid over the highly lubricated skin.